Liz threatens criminal charges for Trump's supporters

3,953 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie4Life02
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
BigRobSA said:

Idiotic bull**** meant as a "squirrel!" moment to the masses as cover for the horrible job Biden and Co are doing and the horrible state of the country.
That is EXACTLY what it is. Recall even the FBI said it was not what the breathless blue checks claim it was.

Its a shiny object.

The part they miss is the feeling toward the federal center is gone. Its not as OMG inspiring even if had been.
BuddysBud
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Show up...refuse to answer questions.

Who pays the expenses? If expenses aren't covered for a poor working guy, then the subpoena itself, not to mention lawyer fees is an undue burden on the citizens.
Ellis Wyatt
Faustus said:

These weren't your words?

Quote:

We have far too many Godless liberals in this country.

It will only work with a moral people.

He is unequivocally correct. One only has to look at the destruction liberals have wrought on this nation with their moral relativism.
Aggie4Life02
AG
BuddysBud said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Who pays the expenses? If expenses aren't covered for a poor working guy, then the subpoena itself, not to mention lawyer fees is an undue burden on the citizens.

You think Dick Cheney's daughter cares about lolpoors?
Gigem314
AG
rocky the dog said:

But but but but...deadly insurrection...worse than Benghazi
M-K-TAG
AG

FLC!!!
titan
S

Actually we can't agree to disagree on the question of Marxism being imposed. Not just simply that. Further division would be required.
Retired FBI Agent
BuddysBud said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

I think the OP misled some here, and/or did not read the article. These subpoenas are not for Trump "supporters", fans, Jan 6. participants, etc.

These subpoenas stemming from the House Committee investigation, and their enforcement, are for former members (supporters) of the Trump administration. Thus far, four.

Mark Meadows
Steve Bannon
Dan Scavino
Kash Patel

Cheney is verbally threatening/warning criminal contempt charges if they do not comply with the subpoena. There might be additional subpoenas aimed at lower-level staffers from the administration (where expenses and fines might be more meaningful/painful). But none yet to my knowledge. I think she is just making noise.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-jan-6-panel-advance-contempt-charges-if-subpoenas-not-followed-cheney-2021-10-13/
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Ellis Wyatt
Retired FBI Agent said:

BuddysBud said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

I think the OP misled some here, and/or did not read the article. These subpoenas are not for Trump "supporters", fans, Jan 6. participants, etc.

These subpoenas stemming from the House Committee investigation, and their enforcement, are for former members (supporters) of the Trump administration. Thus far, four.
Is this better? It's every bit as outrageous. Cheney knows those men did nothing wrong.
aggiehawg
AG
Retired FBI Agent said:

BuddysBud said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Mark Meadows
Steve Bannon
Dan Scavino
Kash Patel

Cheney is verbally threatening/warning criminal contempt charges if they do not comply with the subpoena. There might be additional subpoenas aimed at lower-level staffers from the administration (where expenses and fines might be more meaningful/painful). But none yet to my knowledge. I think she is just making noise.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-jan-6-panel-advance-contempt-charges-if-subpoenas-not-followed-cheney-2021-10-13/

Trump has asserted Executive Privilege. I know Bannon had his attorney send a letter respectfully declining honoring the subpoena until the issue of Executive Privilege is ruled on by the courts. I assume the others have interposed the same rationale.

Same thing Bolton did during the Ukraine impeachment. They didn't push the matter back then.
AGHouston11
AG
Aggie4Life02
AG
M-K-TAG said:

FLC!!!

Dan, you get the DOUBLE FACEPALM.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.