Peppermint Patty Taunts TX & FL: Joe Biden Will Override State Laws

6,049 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by titan
ElKabong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, what law was passed in regards to these mandates? I must have missed Congress doing that.

Most think that the Texas legislature will actually pass the anti-mandate bill.

RESIST! Hopefully this airline "weather" issue spreads to the trucking industry soon.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. ~Thomas Paine

White House Taunts Texas and Florida for Fighting Vaccine Mandates: Joe Biden Will Override State Laws

The rule, currently being drafted by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), has yet to be released, although Psaki told reporters it would be released "soon."

"Bottom line is, we're going to continue to implement the law, which the president of the United States has the ability, the authority, the legal authority to do," she said.

PatriotAg02
AG
***** Is. Getting. Real.
Ozzy Osbourne
So states will have actual laws but Biden has some flimsy OSHA ruling? I have a feeling the courts will side with the states on this one
Heelside Tantrum
If there wasn't a better reason to Texit this is it.

LETS GO BRANDON!
Clown_World
Someone should tell that dummy that the executive branch doesn't make the law...
nortex97
AG
I get an. 'Erie' feeling she has no idea what she is talking about. This issue could 'arise' again in the courts, and I really doubt she is right.
fc2112
Ellis Wyatt
**** Psaki
Tom Doniphon
**** her. No one listens to Mr potato head.
Aggie4Life02
AG
Cromagnum
AG
Peppermint Patty? Raggedy Ann has a much nicer ring to it.
AgCat93
AG

Foreverconservative
OSHA regulations aren't identical to laws, they do follow a rigid process of creation, complete with ample oversight and testing. It can take years for OSHA to introduce a new standard into the Code of Federal Regulations. Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) is likely how the Biden admin is going to try to impose mandating vaccination for employees of large employers. It still has to go through the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA). If it clears that then the lawsuits will be filed almost immediately, challenging the legitimacy of the ETS. Joe Biden just can't impose some flippant new OSHA regulation and make it legally enforceable. They are running a bluff with this OSHA BS trying to strong arm private companies into compliance.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Sea Speed
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

***** Is. Getting. Real.

I dont understand why the word sh*t sometimes edits out to FIVE *s. It is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Ellis Wyatt
He put a period after it, so it's included in the censorship.
Agthatbuilds
Ruling through temporary unelected bureaucratic memos is not what the founders had intended when they set this thing up, I dont believe.

Sea Speed
AG
****. ***** *****. *****.

One of these is not like the other. I get that the period did it and whatever admin made the list probably just added ***** And ****
Muy
AG
FJB and FPP
titan
S
Agthatbuilds said:

Ruling through temporary unelected bureaucratic memos is not what the founders had intended when they set this thing up, I dont believe.

They also specifically stated what was the duty of the citizenry to do with such a government.
XpressAg09
AG
ElKabong said:

"Bottom line is, we're going to continue to implement the law,
Mandates still haven't been made into a law...all of this overreach has been EO on every level.
TxTarpon
Wait
Wait
Wait

She is Peppermint Patty now?
I thought she was Raggedy Ann?
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
EKUAg
AG
TxTarpon said:

Wait
Wait
Wait

Jen Psycho
Secolobo
AG
CoachO_08 said:

Someone should tell that dummy that the executive branch doesn't make the law...
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
And it's sadly working
Secolobo
AG
EKUAg said:

TxTarpon said:

Wait
Wait
Wait

Jen Psycho
How about just Chucky.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Cromagnum said:

More like Chucky's twin sister
Beerosch
AG
Peppermint Patty is too nice. Ginger Goebbels is more appropriate.
Secolobo
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Cromagnum said:

More like Chucky's twin sister
I bet she has a wanger.
ArmyAg97
AG
Secolobo said:

CoachO_08 said:

I hope there is a huge clash here. Let the courts rule and let's get a very clear understanding if we are still a constitutional republic or not. Either the power that the legislative branch has handed over to the executive branch is somewhat restored, or TEXIT gets a big boost. Either way we win.
administrative errors
Finally.

The time to shed ourselves of the invisible burdens is nigh.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
TxTarpon said:

Wait
Wait
Wait

Can we just go with garbage.

Because that is what she and Brandon are
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Hammerly High Dive Crips
EKUAg said:

TxTarpon said:

Wait
Wait
Wait

Jen Psycho
Wacky Psak
Martin Q. Blank
Secolobo said:

CoachO_08 said:

APHIS AG
Ozzy Osbourne said:

So states will have actual laws but Biden has some flimsy OSHA ruling? I have a feeling the courts will side with the states on this one
So when does an EO override State law? I guess joe has forgotten something called the Constitution for the only way a State law can be overridden is from a Federal law.

But of course, Democrats do have a history of ignoring laws anyway.
Pookers
AG
APHIS AG said:

Ozzy Osbourne said:

So when does an EO override State law? I guess joe has forgotten something called the Constitution for the only way a State law can be overridden is from a Federal law.

But of course, Democrats do have a history of ignoring laws anyway.
And only in cases the Constitution permits the federal government to do so. I don't see where in the constitution the govt can force private entities to require employees get a vaccine.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.