Coup...

18,289 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CanyonAg77
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malibu2 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Casey TableTennis said:

I readily recognize I at a minimum have an unpopular take, maybe even a bad take on this. If the parties were reversed, I would think this action would have the appearance to me of being somewhat more justifiable. Which is giving me the pause.

But he played the dangerous game here. And if tried and found guilty of treason, I fully support the highest level of punishment.
"Justifiable" in your mind is irrelevant. Subordinates follow orders. That is their job. Period.
Hypothetical: President Biden on his last week in office says to immediately launch nukes over Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Pyongyang. You want the military to say "yes sir, men, you have your orders, go nuke the *******s!" I would hope in that hypothetical a bit more pause and sobriety, and obfuscation or insubordination and mutiny before executing the order.
No and you know the correct response. Your statement makes no sense and is a complete deflection.

The difference is command staff refusing an illegal order and resigning. In this case a commanding Gen. illegally contacted a foreign military adversary without the knowledge of his superior nor the President. In a conspiracy with the speaker of the house revealing operational plans.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
richardag
Malibu2 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

This general defends marxist critical race theory in the military, and now caught warning the chi coms of our plans.

He is commie and you are running interference. Doesnt need spelled out.
Maybe you missed where I said he should be in Leavenworth, maybe you didn't. Either way, you're talking at me to tell me what I think, not listening to me and what I actually think, and proving my point that my very presence posting here as an admitted Biden voter is so triggering, you lose all ability to reason and converse rationally.
What you did was bring up a ludicrous hypothetical as a deflection. Then you double down on the BS concerning the stability of President Trump, which in and of itself is laughably false based on facts.

• No new wars,
  • ended war by eliminating ISIS Caliphate BY LISTENING TO HIS GENERALS,
  • pulled out of Syria.
  • negotiations to end conflict in Afghanistan
Then you finally mention what Gen. Milley did was wrong and should be held accountable.

Can you not see why posters are questioning you?
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
richardag
WolfCall said:

Quote:

sam callahan said

Milly's intelligence isn't the issue. The fact the he works for the Chinese is though.
Not sure why Milley hasn't been arrested. Calling a Chinese leader.....

Two systems of justice in the U.S.
1. Hammer down if you are a conservative
2. No accusations, arrests, trials, incarcerations if you are on the Left
Completely separate justice systems, no equity in administration of existing laws.
Plato
richardag
will25u said:

This makes sense. These deranged traitors and their minions think they are heroes when they are the definition of traitors.
Plato
titan
S

The irony is maybe the precedent Milley wanted to set is correct. He was just too early. If he deposes the one now, he could repair much.
richardag
will25u said:

The talking points are out. It was just a mistake but only if the Chinese "miscalculate".

No, it was treasonous and should be called treason.
Plato
will25u
Ellis Wyatt
Mark Milley should be tried and face capital punishment.
CanyonAg77
AG
So, Pelosi has been a high ranking member of Congress since the last ice age, is 3rd in line for the Presidency, yet she had zero knowledge of how nuclear weapons are employed?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.