Coup...

18,427 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CanyonAg77
TheEternalPessimist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malibu2 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

You're trying to downplay this as you always do. You defend democrats and attack patriots just about every time. You're always on the wrong side. You can't gaslight. We know who you are and what your takes are.
You are the very definition of a gaslighting poster.
Get a mirror dude.
sam callahan
Milly's intelligence isn't the issue. The fact the he works for the Chinese is though.
WolfCall
AG
Quote:

sam callahan said

Milly's intelligence isn't the issue. The fact the he works for the Chinese is though.
Not sure why Milley hasn't been arrested. Calling a Chinese leader.....

Two systems of justice in the U.S.
1. Hammer down if you are a conservative
2. No accusations, arrests, trials, incarcerations if you are on the Left
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Malibu
nm
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
This is a clear example of treason that needs to result in ALL involved in front of a firing squad or hanging from a rope.
TxAgPreacher
S
So you admit you're on the left.

Good choice to edit
All my political beliefs are informed by my religious ones. To flag my posts, and tell me to take it to R&P is intellectual cowardice. I will not debate interpretation, that is off topic, and trolling me.
mmh
AG
Next November can't come soon enough.
BD88
AG
And NOTHING will come of this. DC is as corrupt as any place on earth. And its on both sides of the aisle.
#SwanSongSZN
policywonk98
AG
Jayhawk said:

This is extremely serious, dangerous, and as far as I know unprecedented in American history. This is the type of thing that "breaks the seal" on falling down a dark path so well known from every other nation in human history.

And that is why I am greatly saddened that it will not survive longer than a 2 week news cycle tops.

Edward Stanton(Sec. of War) vs. Pres. Andrew Johnson has some striking similarities. But Stanton was a civilian.

I do agree with you in general. This along with all of the activities uncovered from within the counter-intelligence community is pretty bone-chilling.

2016-2020 was quite simply a CIA patterned regime change op.

They used Trumps own public personea(an exaggerated one of his own making for entertainment purposes) and launched a multi-national whisper campaign of completly fabricated information that would create a picture of an unstable tyrant. It was an easy emotional response to manufacture. In the minds of easily persuaded people, attaching the manufactured "intelligence" to the blow hard larger than life womanizing, crass, New Yorker that has created public feuds to maintain a public profile for decades, was like taking candy from a baby for the poliitco-military-media-industrial complex.

Trump is truly the only outsider president in all of American history. And it scared the **** out of everyone that makes enormous amounts of money and hold enormous amounts of power by virtue of their careers and/or connections within the largest most powerful government in world history.

A far more intellectually honest journalist than Woodward could write an amazing book deconstructing the only 4 years in American history with an outsider at the helm of the Executive Branch.

APHIS AG
This explains why Milley was kept by Biden while he is purging everyone that Trump appointed.
APHIS AG
mmh said:

And that will also be stolen for the Democrats have been streamlining and eliminating the "glitches" from last November in the California recall "vote".

We are no longer a Republic.
captkirk
AG
titan
S
APHIS AG said:

mmh said:

And that will also be stolen for the Democrats have been streamlining and eliminating the "glitches" from last November in the California recall "vote".

We are no longer a Republic.
No it appears we have a corrupt Senate that was pre-Caesar, in effect now enabling an eventual Lenin. Hopefully a right Caesar is in the wings to pre-empt it.
Pinochet
TxAgPreacher said:

We need a new communist purge.
The only good commie... is a deported commie.

Idk ask Pinochet.
I think you know what I'd do.
4stringAg
AG
Tucker Carlson is talking about this now and played a clip of some talking heads and pundits saying Milley was a hero or right to do it. One of these pundits was George Will.

Donald Trump apparently was the most dangerous man in history to the establishment DC beltway group. What happened to him for 4 years should never happen again to any other President.
titan
S
4stringAg said:

Tucker Carlson is talking about this now and played a clip of some talking heads and pundits saying Milley was a hero or right to do it. One of these pundits was George Will.

Donald Trump apparently was the most dangerous man in history to the establishment DC beltway group. What happened to him for 4 years should never happen again to any other President.
Oh, remember when O'Reilly really took Will on in 2013? "You are a hack" --- it was the most incredible thing seen, but it foreshadowed what 2016-2019 would reveal about much of the GOP.
will25u
Sea Speed
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Well that's good news for Milley if Posobeic claiming so
HA my thoughts exactly.
houag80
AG
Your "Point 1" comment to American Hardwood earlier was supporting treason. Congrats!

Thank you for confirming my suppositions.

A "nice" commie is still a commie.
Jayhawk
policywonk98 said:

Jayhawk said:

This is extremely serious, dangerous, and as far as I know unprecedented in American history. This is the type of thing that "breaks the seal" on falling down a dark path so well known from every other nation in human history.

And that is why I am greatly saddened that it will not survive longer than a 2 week news cycle tops.

Edward Stanton(Sec. of War) vs. Pres. Andrew Johnson has some striking similarities. But Stanton was a civilian.

I do agree with you in general. This along with all of the activities uncovered from within the counter-intelligence community is pretty bone-chilling.

2016-2020 was quite simply a CIA patterned regime change op.

They used Trumps own public personea(an exaggerated one of his own making for entertainment purposes) and launched a multi-national whisper campaign of completly fabricated information that would create a picture of an unstable tyrant. It was an easy emotional response to manufacture. In the minds of easily persuaded people, attaching the manufactured "intelligence" to the blow hard larger than life womanizing, crass, New Yorker that has created public feuds to maintain a public profile for decades, was like taking candy from a baby for the poliitco-military-media-industrial complex.

Trump is truly the only outsider president in all of American history. And it scared the **** out of everyone that makes enormous amounts of money and hold enormous amounts of power by virtue of their careers and/or connections within the largest most powerful government in world history.

A far more intellectually honest journalist than Woodward could write an amazing book deconstructing the only 4 years in American history with an outsider at the helm of the Executive Branch.

Great post. You ought to put down your thoughts in a longer form, I sincerely mean that. You seem to have a good grasp on history etc., I think it would be worthwhile insight for others.
oysterbayAG
AG
In view of this, it is sickening that the Chairman Of The Joint Chiefs, Mark Milley, the Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi and numerous other high level officials in out Government have childlike minds !
will25u

Jayhawk
Based on seeing this from Wapo / Woodward / Rogin... it appears the Establishment has found their sacrificial victim.

He will be incentivized to submit meekly, as if he takes it like a good soldier it will be out of the news in a week and he will have a board position with Northrup Grumman or similar.
APHIS AG
Jayhawk said:

Based on seeing this from Wapo / Woodward / Rogin... it appears the Establishment has found their sacrificial victim.

He will be incentivized to submit meekly, as if he takes it like a good soldier it will be out of the news in a week and he will have a board position with Northrup Grumman or similar.
Nothing will happen for Milley is a "good Soldier" for Biden and their Chinese masters.
will25u
rab79
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

We need a new communist purge.
The only good commie... is a deported commie.

Idk ask Pinochet.
The word you are searching for is defenestrated.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
suburban cowboy
AG
Public hanging. Let the UFC host. Let the family members of those killed in the failed Afghan withdraw pull the lever.
AggieKeith15
AG
Still nothing? How despicable. Every Republican in DC is an absolute traitor to this country, not just Milly. They ALL need to go!

It's time for Conservatives to make a move; we must ignore entirely our federal level of representation. They are not the heroes we want to believe them to be, even the Ted Cruz and Rand Paul types, as they are merely the stubborn sheep in the big picture of things - they go just as the left goes. The federal system is broken.

Screw the left, republicans, and all federal bureaucrats. They are the same. It's obvious, plain and simple. Milly is a traitor, they all are.
oldarmyjess66
AG
will25u said:

Coup x239472934871 on President Trumps Presidency.

Fire, and then hang the traitor.
An L of an Ag
AG
This needs to stay on page 1.
will25u
4stringAg
AG
will25u said:

Regardless of what he thought Trump's mental state to be; telling China that we would warn them in advance of a possible attack is not something "in his scope of job".
richardag
Casey TableTennis said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Casey TableTennis said:

If the parties had been reversed, and Trump had just won a contested election over an incumbent Biden with Biden and supporters growing louder, I would have supported the military trying to moderate potential actions by Biden.

There is a chain of command. Milley (and you) doesn't get to do what he wants to do. "The ends justify the means" is not how our government is supposed to function.

Back at the end of Obama's second term, plenty of us wanted to ensure everything possible was done so that he didn't "overstay his welcome". Actions like this would have been more favorably viewed in that light.

Again, not excusing the action. Just reduces the amount of fervor on this one, for me.
No, 100% no. There is no comparison. Gen Miley contacted a foreign adversary detailing any US actions. That is the very definition of treason. You are wrong in trying to compare what this traitor did to hypothetical responses by posters here.
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
richardag
MuchosPollos said:

This book isn't pointing out treason. It's bragging they got away with it.
And the Democratic Party leadership, leftist progressives and legacy media are cheering on Gen Milley as though he is a hero.
Disgusting
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
titan
S

There is no difference between any of those three.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.