Coup...

18,293 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CanyonAg77
Casey TableTennis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
sloppyjoe said:

Casey TableTennis said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Casey TableTennis said:

If the parties had been reversed, and Trump had just won a contested election over an incumbent Biden with Biden and supporters growing louder, I would have supported the military trying to moderate potential actions by Biden.

There is a chain of command. Milley (and you) doesn't get to do what he wants to do. "The ends justify the means" is not how our government is supposed to function.

Back at the end of Obama's second term, plenty of us wanted to ensure everything possible was done so that he didn't "overstay his welcome". Actions like this would have been more favorably viewed in that light.

Again, not excusing the action. Just reduces the amount of fervor on this one, for me.

Trump was President until Noon on January 21. Pointing out that one party stole the election doesn't make you not the president. The fact that crazy Nancy and the bug eyed JCS general where plotting against a sitting President over his objections to the theft only reinforces that it occurred and they were worried that they wouldn't get away with it.
I readily recognize I at a minimum have an unpopular take, maybe even a bad take on this. If the parties were reversed, I would think this action would have the appearance to me of being somewhat more justifiable. Which is giving me the pause.

But he played the dangerous game here. And if tried and found guilty of treason, I fully support the highest level of punishment.

Ellis Wyatt
Casey TableTennis said:

I readily recognize I at a minimum have an unpopular take, maybe even a bad take on this. If the parties were reversed, I would think this action would have the appearance to me of being somewhat more justifiable. Which is giving me the pause.

But he played the dangerous game here. And if tried and found guilty of treason, I fully support the highest level of punishment.

"Justifiable" in your mind is irrelevant. Subordinates follow orders. That is their job. Period.
Rock1982
AG
Milley = Beria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria

The traitor absolutely must be court martialed.
titan
S
TxAgPreacher said:

We need a new communist purge.
The only good commie... is a deported commie.

Idk ask Pinochet.
Correct.

This guy is such an anti-Western dweeb. The defeat in Afghanistan is no surprise under his leadership, but its a damn shame line of battle troops and Marines had to pay the price.
ChAg1799
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

Milley should be tried for treason

Go to jail, do not pass go... rot for eternity, freaking POS.
sloppyjoe
AG
Casey TableTennis said:

sloppyjoe said:

Casey TableTennis said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Casey TableTennis said:

If the parties had been reversed, and Trump had just won a contested election over an incumbent Biden with Biden and supporters growing louder, I would have supported the military trying to moderate potential actions by Biden.

There is a chain of command. Milley (and you) doesn't get to do what he wants to do. "The ends justify the means" is not how our government is supposed to function.

Back at the end of Obama's second term, plenty of us wanted to ensure everything possible was done so that he didn't "overstay his welcome". Actions like this would have been more favorably viewed in that light.

Again, not excusing the action. Just reduces the amount of fervor on this one, for me.

Trump was President until Noon on January 21. Pointing out that one party stole the election doesn't make you not the president. The fact that crazy Nancy and the bug eyed JCS general where plotting against a sitting President over his objections to the theft only reinforces that it occurred and they were worried that they wouldn't get away with it.

Thanks CTT for support of what's right over party.
EX TEXASEX
I was going to post this same story. I looked through the threads and when I saw a post titled " Coup " I new somebody beat me to it. This traitorous POS needs to be dealt with day 1 if we win in 2024 !!
If he is retired, if it is at all possible. Sign an EO to reactivate him and then court martial him down to private with a dishonorable discharge. If that is possible. I guess active or ex military can tell us !!
FJB
AG
Now maybe we know one of the reasons why Pelosi was freaking out over missing laptop.
Who is John Galt?

Cheetah01
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

Idk ask Pinochet.

If Trump gets re-elected, my guess is he goes down the chain of command to identify the next head of the joint chiefs. Probably for all of the JCOS. There will be a reckoning of the Deep State.
CanyonAg77
AG
Any military man worth his salt is not going to follow an illegal, insane order. They will refuse to do so and hand in their resignation, effective immediately.

The fact that Thoroughly Miiquetoast Milly thought that Trump would consider such a strike, shows what a deranged Swamp Creature our top military man is. How many Democrat cocktail parties and CNN news specials did he have to consume to believe such nonsense?

Second, to convey his planned treason to Communist China is reason to drag him out behind the barn and shoot him like Ol' Yeller. Both are totally mad dogs who may have been good pets once, but are now a danger.

I can't tell you how angry it makes me that our top protectors are more interested in kissing Chinese butt than trusting their fellow Americans.
TheEternalPessimist
geoag58 said:

Gigem314 said:

So don't take orders from Trump on using nuclear weapons...but we should totally trust the confused old man we have now that needs to be reminded what to say and drones the wrong targets.

Idiocracy

Everyone knows potato head is not in charge. The question is who is in charge? I don't think anyone got to vote for that person!
The real people in charge are shadowy figures named George S, Mark Z, Jack D, Jeff B and their immediate family and associates.

Cultural Marxist Techno-oligarchy

Milley is bought off. As is likely the entire JCS.
CanyonAg77
AG
Cheetah01 said:

If Trump gets re-elected, my guess is he goes down the chain of command to identify the next head of the joint chiefs.

Maybe there's a captain in supply at Ft. Sill who's thinking about resigning to run the family business, who can instead be given Milly's job.

And do a hell of a lot better.
WolfCall
AG
All the Joint Chiefs should be fired - not allowed to resign.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Waffledynamics
AG
Next GOP President needs to fire all bureaucrats.
4stringAg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Any military man worth his salt is not going to follow an illegal, insane order. They will refuse to do so and hand in their resignation, effective immediately.

The fact that Thoroughly Miiquetoast Milly thought that Trump would consider such a strike, shows what a deranged Swamp Creature our top military man is. How many Democrat cocktail parties and CNN news specials did he have to consume to believe such nonsense?

Second, to convey his planned treason to Communist China is reason to drag him out behind the barn and shoot him like Ol' Yeller. Both are totally mad dogs who may have been good pets once, but are now a danger.

I can't tell you how angry it makes me that our top protectors are more interested in kissing Chinese butt than trusting their fellow Americans.
Don't forget that the Dems and some of their think tanks (which probably involved the likes of Milley and other Executive Branch bureaucrats) were running "war game" type simulations on what would happen if Trump refused to leave office. I think some of these guys took those pursuits to the next level as though they were a reality. Looks like Milley did at the minimum.
captkirk
AG
Even this dip**** agrees

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
The American citizens need to get very serious about this nonsense very quickly. It is clear it's going to be on us to fix these problems and not our "trusty" government.
titan
S
CanyonAg77 said:

Yes. It means Taiwan is in far more danger than even realized. This guy is a doormat.

Xi must be having all kinds of brisk conferences pressing him to "go for it" and take Taiwan well before the 2050 deadline. They are not ready to move yet, but it will never easier for them so it must be an excruciating temptation for Beijing.
sloppyjoe
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

geoag58 said:

Gigem314 said:

So don't take orders from Trump on using nuclear weapons...but we should totally trust the confused old man we have now that needs to be reminded what to say and drones the wrong targets.

Idiocracy

Everyone knows potato head is not in charge. The question is who is in charge? I don't think anyone got to vote for that person!
The real people in charge are shadowy figures named George S, Mark Z, Jack D, Jeff B and their immediate family and associates.

Cultural Marxist Techno-oligarchy

Milley is bought off. As is likely the entire JCS.
Here is who is running the White House day to day.

Here is who he answers to

aggielostinETX
AG
Firing squad.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
TxTarpon
The General did the wrong thing.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
sloppyjoe
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

Firing squad.

General Li to Milley

"I will do the same general, unless it is a bio weapon from Wuhan."
titan
S
AggieLostinDallas said:

Firing squad.

What an unmitigated coward and weasel. If you are convinced that something that insane is going to happen and the leader that bad, then do the Stauffenberg thing and see to it personally at least. What a craven goof.
Johnny04
Miley will be shaking in his boots if a republican with a spine gets into the white house in his lifetime. If that communication with China is true, he should be tried for treason.
Zergling Rush
This book isn't pointing out treason. It's bragging they got away with it.
Sefton
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

The American citizens need to get very serious about this nonsense very quickly. It is clear it's going to be on us to fix these problems and not our "trusty" government.
This.
It's getting beyond the pale now. Every day that passes exposes more treasonous and, at best, incompetence with the administration. Everyone in the world sees it, and that's not a good thing.
GeorgiAg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I agree with this. Trump was a big anti-war guy. To think he's just gonna nuke China out of the blue is kinda deranged. Orange man bad, but not THAT bad.
aggiehawg
AG
Ron Klain was a Gore toadie in 2000 during the recount. He's long been a swamp dweller.
TxAgPreacher
S
Cheetah01 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Idk ask Pinochet.

If Trump gets re-elected, my guess is he goes down the chain of command to identify the next head of the joint chiefs. Probably for all of the JCOS. There will be a reckoning of the Deep State.
I have seen no evidence that he is capable of cleaning house, but I hope you are right.
captkirk
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

Firing squad.

This is nuts
titan
S
captkirk said:

Even this dip**** agrees

That's easily one of the more clear and damning things about this -- Milley is spectacularly bad to elicit that.
sam callahan
Every crazy story that comes out leaves you scratching your head wondering what's going on…unless you've already figured out that we are deeply and throughly infiltrated by Chinese interests.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

Orange man bad, but not THAT bad.

You are still an absolute clown when it comes to politics.
Foreverconservative
If true it's definition of Article 94 and it carries the death penalty or whatever other punishment as a court-martial might direct. And anyone in that room for that Jan 8th 2021 secret meeting is also guilty of Article 94.

According to the Woodward book Woodward exclusively obtained a transcript of a call on Jan 7th 2021, from Pelosi to Milley where Pelosi supposedly said:

"Are the Codes safe? You have to do something! What I'm saying to you is that if they couldn't even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this? You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."

According to Woodward, Milley responded, "Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything."

F*** her too, this is a conspiracy and she's in on it if true.

sam callahan
Quote:

I agree with this. Trump was a big anti-war guy. To think he's just gonna nuke China out of the blue is kinda deranged. Orange man bad, but not THAT bad.

well, ______ voted for these types.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.