JD Vance hitting where it hurts

2,067 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by titan
RebelE Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Very happy with this kind of talk from the younger Rs. Guys like Vance, Masters, and Joe Kent should be the new model going forward.
halfastros81
AG
Never thought about that . Great point imo.
cr06gis
AG
Things start to make more sense when you go down the rabbit hole of childless world leaders, especially in Europe. Easy to disregard long term consequences of policy when there is no personal risk to weigh beyond your lifetime.

polarice
AG
Wasn't Vance a lefty golden boy? Smells like a Trojan horse
NefariousAg
AG
polarice said:

Major Trojan horse.

Dem operative confirmed - not to be trusted.
TXaggiesTX
AG
polarice said:

Yeah - I'm pretty disappointed with fellow populists who think this guy is going to come in and be the next Jeff Sessions or Josh Hawley or something. While I get that support of Trump is not the end all be all of a candidate, this guy is on record calling Trump supporters racists. I could understand how somebody could vote for Cruz in the primary, a lot of good, conservative people like Steve King and Mo Brooks supported Cruz originally - but this guy JD Vance backed Evan McMullen. Unacceptable. You don't get to be a thought leader in the GOP after supporting Evan McMullen, you just don't. Although I agree with everything he said in that clip, I frankly don't believe that he believes everything he said in that clip. And I don't believe he's a populist either.
titan
S
cr06gis said:

Things start to make more sense when you go down the rabbit hole of childless world leaders, especially in Europe. Easy to disregard long term consequences of policy when there is no personal risk to weigh beyond your lifetime.

Yes, this has been said about Europe for a while now (and with complete accuracy) There is a reason their leaders are content to mortgage the future for their cushy present. And probably same reason polls show most over there don't want to fight for their lands if they were invaded. (reverse is true of Eastern Europe).

In fact, it has become so obvious it plays a role, are tempted to think singles should NOT be Potus / PM.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.