San Francisco DA Defends Walgreen's Shoplifter

4,648 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Kozmozag
mjschiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do you expect from a George Soros communist DA.
Marvin J. Schiller
LiberalHIvemind
UTExan said:

Buford T. Justice said:

The DA purge and replace campaign that took place in the recent past elections was a brilliant strategy by the very wealthy individuals that are calling the shots behind the scenes. Very brilliant indeed. They are getting what they wanted.

Houston's murder rate is through the roof, and yep, you guessed it, many have been committed by convicted criminals that were released by DA's like Ms. Boudin.

This is at the heart of America's crime surge. Even The Atlantic noted it was killing Democrats politically (and literally, IMHO). While many of us relegate conspiracy theories to the junk heap, it is telling that the wealth of those who profited by capitalism and free markets are so engaged in the overthrow of democratic systems and replacement of it by an authoritarian system where people are neither free to choose what they believe nor how to live.

I found this video by an occult society researcher (University of Idaho history professor Dr, Richard Spence) to be very informative regarding the survival of Illuminati ideas and derivative societies over the centuries. Not certain I buy into the conspiracy notions of a few wealthy people yet, but the evidence is pretty strong that your assumptions are correct.

Dr. Steven Greer knows quite a bit about the groups running this planet into the ground.
They most certainly are real. They play for keeps.
Whirligigs
How does that city still even function?
Kozmozag
I could see big retail redesigning stores and operations. Do away with self serve shopping. Products just pulled from inventory by employee and brought to cashier.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.