Australia military going door to door against citizens

8,632 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TRADUCTOR
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

If you LEAVE YOUR HOUSE the military will get you.
Slyfox07
AG
Holy ****
ChemEAg08
AG
FriscoKid said:

This is what happens when you allow the government to take your weapons.
Rapier108
The Democrats would love nothing more than to do the same thing here.

And while they're at it, they would have the military confiscate all guns.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CW Griswold
Western militaries are pretty much impotent against external enemies.

May as well see if they work against their own populations.
FriscoKid
AG
Wonder if they would shoot people to "keep them safe"?
rocky the dog
AG
Everything is upside down in Australia.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Bill Bigfoot
AG
Why again does the military get to leave their house?
Slyfox07
AG
Do they have anything like Posse Comitatus?

I'm guessing no.
TxTarpon
Bow to the queen.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Slyfox07
AG
FriscoKid said:

Wonder if they would shoot people to "keep them safe"?
Won't need to. The people are disarmed.

They'll just manhandle them into submission with zip ties and batons.
CinchAG97
azul_rain
Brits
Slyfox07
AG
CinchAG97 said:

This will cause a rebellion
ChemEAg08
AG
CinchAG97 said:

m
Not sure if that's true but if only 14% got the poke and they want 80% before lifting restrictions, there will be riots.

But the government won't be scared since the populace doesn't have weapons.
beerad12man
AG
Yes, totally okay. Nothing to see here. The fact that this can happen is truly unreal. Especially for covid. This isn't airborne ebola, or a threat to mankind. If this was truly a threat to the human race? Maybe, maybe there would be some justification for this. Then again, you wouldn't need to do this, as people would voluntarily lock down.
Rapier108
They willingly gave up their guns. They have no chance to stop this insanity.

The government would gladly order the military and police to shoot unarmed civilians, and justify it in the name of protecting the public from the virus.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
HollywoodBQ
AG
slyfox07 said:

CinchAG97 said:

By who?

Unlike our Apaches and Comanches, their indigenous population is only armed with a boomerang and a didgeridoo.
The_Fox
Just overpower a couple and leave a message on their chests: "Ho Ho Ho, now I have a machine gun."

Even if it is just an Aug, it is better than nothing.
beerad12man
AG
There are still a handful of twidiots that defend even this. Quite amazing mental gymnasts it takes to defend this. One said they can now gather with people because they all followed the rules, as if it was some kind of great reward given to them by their gracious government. I can't believe people are indoctrinated by their governments to think this way.
Pookers
AG
Don't worry guys, just get your shot; bow down to the state and things will go back to normal.
Slyfox07
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

slyfox07 said:

CinchAG97 said:

By who?

Unlike our Apaches and Comanches, their indigenous population is only armed with a boomerang and a didgeridoo.
No population is ever truly as disarmed as they appear to be on the surface...

I'm confident those crazy aussies could cause some damage if they get pushed far enough
HollywoodBQ
AG
Had I not bailed out at the beginning of 2020, I would probably be going to jail.

If I was sitting at home, hearing waves crash on the beach but not allowed to go to the beach, that situation would not end well.
bigjag19
AG
I recall a dystopian future movie about a virus being unleashed and the military imposing curfews.
Roll the Bones
AG
How well do boomerangs work against an armed foe?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
FriscoKid said:

So regarding the question of what turns our cold civil war hot? This would do it. Hopefully Biden's not dumb enough to try it.
HollywoodBQ
AG
slyfox07 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

slyfox07 said:

CinchAG97 said:

By who?

I'm confident those crazy aussies could cause some damage if they get pushed far enough
Well, the only good news is, the population of Australia is about 25M but there are only about 25,000 in the military. So the civilian to military ratio is 1000:1.
HollywoodBQ
AG
supradave94 said:

How well do boomerangs work against an armed foe?
Good enough against muskets for your entire population to get overrun and put on a reservation.
Slyfox07
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

slyfox07 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

slyfox07 said:

CinchAG97 said:

By who?

Well, the only good news is, the population of Australia is about 25M but there are only about 25,000 in the military. So the civilian to military ratio is 1000:1.
I mean, they've still got cars, surfboards to swing, shrimp on the barbie...

And that's just until you take down enough jackboots and take their guns
Sully Dog
CinchAG97 said:

Kind of like a prisoners dilemma.

ETA: It's not really, I was just trying to make an Aussie joke. In truth the problem is that the government didn't do anything to secure the vaccine and can't get it rolled out. So the government is punishing the people for the government's incompetence. It's an island full of sheep.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
fixer
Yeah this will never happen here.

lmao.
aezmvp
slyfox07 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

slyfox07 said:

CinchAG97 said:

By who?

That's not a knife...
Nitro Power
AG
I don't know how it is hard to see. Governments worldwide are asking begging for mass violence and mass casualties if they keep this up.
Ags77
AG
Dang , if thats true only 14% have been vaccinated, long way to go to get to 80 % !!
Slyfox07
AG
Ags77 said:

Dang , if thats true only 14% have been vaccinated, long way to go to get to 80 % !!
They'll never get there. Lockdown won't help.

They're going to start going door to door with a needle in hand and holding people down.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.