Pelosi Orders Capital Police To Arrest For Masks

2,588 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by samurai_science
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?

annie88
AG
That drunken ass **** can literally eff off and die.

A completely worthless human being.
samurai_science
sleepybeagle
AG
power corrupts
Little Rock Ag
AG
Serious question--if you're arrested, is there any chance you would be able to establish from a legal perspective that you have broken no laws?
samurai_science
So looks like if they fail to wear a mask then refuse to leave they are arrested?
TexAgs91
AG
FTB
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
johnnyblaze36
AG
Gap
AG
Political arrests of your elected officials if they disagree with other elected officials from the current ruling party.

Scary. Our government is wrecked.
No Spin Ag
Gap said:

Political arrests of your elected officials if they disagree with other political officials.

Our government is wrecked.

It's been wrecked, things are just finally coming to a head.

We'd all be better off if a meteor hit every political building while it was in session - making sure all non politicians weren't in attendance of course - and start all over again.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
titan
S

That city is now definitely less pro Western than even Moscow, though it would be hard to overtake Beijing, Pelosi and company may try.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Ellis Wyatt
Thanks for voting for authoritarians, dims. Shame you'll never admit you're wrong.
EKUAg
AG
Nancy wears a mask full time without a mandate.
Ellis Wyatt
EKUAg said:

Nancy wears a mask full time without a mandate.
She'd look a lot better if she wore a gorilla mask.
titan
S

They have another chance next year. Anyone voting for Dem in 2022 with their current trend is criminally negligent, whatever can be said about 2020.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
No Spin Ag
rocky the dog said:

Okay, I laughed out loud.
BlackLab
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Wife material.
Sully Dog
BlackLab said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Wife material.
+Lauren Bobert
+Catalina Lauf
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Fairview
AG
Arresting people at her discretion. Turning the capital into a fortress. Election results rigged.

Pretty clear where this is all going.
titan
S

Yes. Its laughable that they don't see how their reaction to Jan 6 just proves they thought the rioters knew what they were up to --- the absurd truth is none of them had a clue. They were just reacting to the perceived Nov 4 shenanigans --- not knowledge of how evil the admin-elect coming in was.
FrioAg 00:
TxTarpon
Did you see where Shanequa Jackson Lee got arrested for protestin' at the capital yesterday?
MonkeyKnifeFighter
whatthehey78
AG
Hoping enough refuse to mask-up and arrests exceed jailhouse capacity. Wish Joe B would show up and have forgotten his mask.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
richardag
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

"this u?"

Isn't this an insurrection.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
samurai_science
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.