Did Biden just let the cat out of the bag?

7,466 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Layne Staley
Proper Twelve
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waffledynamics said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Waffledynamics said:

Literally all they have to do is cite the stats that SHOW THE VACCINES ARE EFFECTIVE. Why is this such a hard sell to these idiots?

Then why are they demanding vaccinated people wear masks
Because they're authoritarian morons.

"Morons" implies they don't know what they are doing. They know what they are doing
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Waffledynamics said:

SociallyConditionedAg said:

Waffledynamics said:

Literally all they have to do is cite the stats that SHOW THE VACCINES ARE EFFECTIVE. Why is this such a hard sell to these idiots?

Because they don't exist?
Yes they do. The hospitalization rate right now is almost entirely unvaccinated, and there is plenty to show that people who have gotten vaccinated are not really transmitters of the virus.

Yet, somehow, these imbecile bureaucrats think it's better to force people to do what they want than convince them.

The messaging screwup on this has been so ridiculous it should be criminal.

Do you really believe that? The numbers are so massaged they're completely worthless.
titan
S
Proper Twelve said:

Waffledynamics said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Waffledynamics said:

"Morons" implies they don't know what they are doing. They know what they are doing
There still morons. To want to run down what we have, to regress the culture.

Even the Axis leaders had far more vision and comprehensible intentions.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Proper Twelve
titan said:

Proper Twelve said:

Waffledynamics said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Waffledynamics said:

There still morons. To want to run down what we have, to regress the culture.

Even the Axis leaders had far more vision and comprehensible intentions.

Google the "great reset" and inform yourself
titan
S

I know about it. Its a limited vision compared to what we were capable of after 1999. The Federation it isn't --- it doesn't even have an Empire tone.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Waffledynamics
AG

Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

Yes they do. The hospitalization rate right now is almost entirely unvaccinated, and there is plenty to show that people who have gotten vaccinated are not really transmitters of the virus.

Yet, somehow, these imbecile bureaucrats think it's better to force people to do what they want than convince them.

Do you really believe that? The numbers are so massaged they're completely worthless.
The numbers are correct. The vaccines work. However, they're being pushed by untrustworthy, ridiculous people.
Proper Twelve
titan said:

I know about it. Its a limited vision compared to what we were capable of after 1999. The Federation it isn't --- it doesn't even have an Empire tone.

Read more
titan
S

Why? What if like how things were going before Obama-Biden?
FrioAg 00:
TXAG 05
AG
nortex97 said:

1872walker said:

That's how you lose midterms, and 2024. Do it
I think it's cute when some folks think actual votes matter nowadays. As stalin said, it's not the votes, it's the vote counters that matter.

Biden said that too
Stat Monitor Repairman

Smokin it up boss!
Proper Twelve
titan said:

You liked the endless war Bush years?

"Come on man"
titan
S
Proper Twelve said:

titan said:

You liked the endless war Bush years?

"Come on man"
No, had no use for the style of the war. --- but he didn't have to be followed by Obama. Still mildly inclined to believe Kerry winning in '04 and keeping a GOP Hill might have worked out better.

FrioAg 00:
samurai_science
Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

This does not match the rest of the world's data we are getting, so either we are wrong or they are.......please stop with the misinformation.
Proper Twelve
Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

The numbers are correct. The vaccines work. However, they're being pushed by untrustworthy, ridiculous people.

The vaccines work? I guess that depends on what media outlet you consume. European countries (which are not totally controlled by pharma companies) are admitting that vaxed people are getting infected (and dying) at a rate similar to vaxFREE people
TAMUallen
AG
Comrade Xiden knows what is best for you. He says get vaccine, you get vaccine!
cisgenderedAggie
Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

Effective at what? I would agree with the statement that they are very effective at what they were designed and tested for. Problem is that most people are used to expecting that vaccines mean you don't get infected. This is true even for flu, where it's fairly well known that vaccines aren't fullproof. If people went around doing highly sensitive tests for flu, or even things like measles, I'd wager you'd find it all over the place even in vaccinated people. Vaccines don't create a force field, you have to get infected for your immune system to do it's job. That's the situation you have with Covid right now. Tests are abundant, very sensitive, and mostly free. So you can't show evidence that the Covid vaccines are effective at preventing infection because they aren't, and everyone has access to see it.

You're right that there's a severe messaging problem though. That's been the case since January 2020. It's pervasive and always has been, but only declared when it's "the other side" that's off message. Biden administration gets to own this one. They've hung bull**** incentives over people, like "letting you go back to normal" and removing mask policies for vaccinated only, without ever also making abundantly clear that there is zero reason to expect that you can become positive if you are vaccinated.

Public health authorities and their media and political mouthpieces have spent more than a year terrorizing and traumatizing the general public over this, and now they are faced with a situation where there is no way to explain what people are seeing without looking even more incompetent. If vaccinated people can still get the virus and it's understood that this is not unexpected, then most people, especially those that already felt coerced into getting it, will feel as though they were lied to (again). If vaccinated positive cases are washed over because they're rarely going to result in anything more than mild illness (and almost never in absence of major comorbidity risks), then the entire messaging from 2020 (mostly similar situation) is undercut.

But if this is all a shock because we maintain facilitation of the perception that the vaccines should not be able to result in infection (ie, positive test result and maybe some mild symptoms), then this is a total surprise. . . and one that can be framed as a crime perpetrated on us by "those people". Now there's a bad guy. Now there are persons to blame. They did it to us. And our political and media mouthpieces have already been running a somewhat successful propaganda campaign to synonymous vaccine hesitancy with antivaxx, antivaxx with Republicans, and Republicans with terrorists, and terrorists have been synonymous with mortal enemy of America for 20 years.

So no, the evidence doesn't exist because "effective" has a controlled perception. American Pravda is in damage control right now. I have the highest confidence that they'll be successful in telling us what we may think about the resurgent Covid crisis.
TAMUallen
AG
Proper Twelve said:

Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

The vaccines work? I guess that depends on what media outlet you consume. European countries (which are not totally controlled by pharma companies) are admitting that vaxed people are getting infected (and dying) at a rate similar to vaxFREE people

They definitely don't reflect the intitial sample results which led them to be used. They were sold as, "you definitely won't die" that was guaranteed. The fact that people (rarely) do die from the vaccine itself starts to erode confidence. This isnt a true vaccine, it's a patch that was approved without going through everything else has to do
Fairview
AG
New lib slogan - My body my choice-sometimes.
Proper Twelve
TAMUallen said:

Proper Twelve said:

Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

Waffledynamics said:

They definitely don't reflect the intitial sample results which led them to be used. They were sold as, "you definitely won't die" that was guaranteed. The fact that people (rarely) do die from the vaccine itself starts to erode confidence. This isnt a true vaccine, it's a patch that was approved without going through everything else has to do

Nah. When you look at the big picture (covid is harmless unless you are over 80 or obese), and then you look at all that's been done, a reasonable man would come to the conclusion that the vax (and all the restrictions for the vaxfree) is about controlling the populace
Clob94
Where both sides go their corner, the bell is rung, and we get kinetic.
Proper Twelve
Clob94 said:

Hm I have a better idea. Move out of the city. Go to a rural community (which by default rejects these vax abuses) and get involved with the community. Run for sheriff. Run for mayor. The city's are gonna get wrecked with covid mandates very soon
Clob94
Proper Twelve said:

Clob94 said:

Hm I have a better idea. Move out of the city. Go to a rural community (which by default rejects these vax abuses) and get involved with the community. Run for sheriff. Run for mayor. The city's are gonna get wrecked with covid mandates very soon
My man, I moved to Gruene in Dec of 1999. There were roughly 27k people here. Now, living only 1.5 miles to the freeway, some mornings it takes me 30 minutes just to get to I-35.
Proper Twelve
Clob94 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Clob94 said:

My man, I moved to Gruene in Dec of 1999. There were roughly 27k people here. Now, living only 1.5 miles to the freeway, some mornings it takes me 30 minutes just to get to I-35.

Dang my man. What you been doing out there? Are you the sheriff yet or do you prefer internet talk
Clob94
Proper Twelve said:

Clob94 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Clob94 said:

Dang my man. What you been doing out there? Are you the sheriff yet or do you prefer internet talk
I'm german but I'm not "their" German. My brother married a girl whose family has been here for generations- and when I got a good long look behind the curtain here, I decided real quick that running for city council wasn't in my future.
Muy
AG
The Synthetics will never tell us Pures what to do.
Proper Twelve
Gotcha. But you're online encouraging people to get "kinetic". Why? You've been in a small town for 2 decades why not get some real power and make a difference
mirose
AG
Just watch. Next you will have to have a vaccination to vote. That is their next play.
nactownag
AG
mirose said:

Just watch. Next you will have to have a vaccination to vote. That is their next play.

I was just coming here to post this as well
Proper Twelve
mirose said:

I don't foresee that. Maybe for Republicans
zephyr88
AG
Trump's legacy about being right on most things continues... he warned us about this democrat regime.
agdaddy04
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Please read what you just wrote again.
Layne Staley
AG
Biden let this one out of the bag -
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.