Did Biden just let the cat out of the bag?

7,418 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Layne Staley
Darth Randy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1872walker
That's how you lose midterms, and 2024. Do it
C@LAg
1872walker said:

they already cheated out in the open and still have 16 months to perfect their bull****tery.

and sadly there are enough Karen's among the moderates and even purple conservatives to support this
Skillet Shot
Authoritarian BS like this is what causes vaccine hesitancy.
PneumAg
You guys apparently don't realize that about 60% of the population would love to impose mandatory vaccinations. This won't lose him anything in the mid terms.
1872walker
PneumAg said:

You guys apparently don't realize that about 60% of the population would love to impose mandatory vaccinations. This won't lose him anything in the mid terms.
Fine. Then Balkanize. Either way, I'm good with the outcome.
nortex97
AG
1872walker said:

I think it's cute when some folks think actual votes matter nowadays. As stalin said, it's not the votes, it's the vote counters that matter.
Slyfox07
AG
It shouldn't come as a surprise.

Mandatory national vaccines was always the plan for the Dems.
nortex97
AG
Skillet Shot said:

Or, alternatively, when Kamala said she wouldn't get the vaccine 'on Trump's word.' As though Trump was (a) undermining the vaccine's efficacy, or (b) was involved in over-ruling medical concerns about it's efficacy/safety.
Capstone
AG
Federal government forcing vaccinations...

johnnyblaze36
AG
PneumAg said:

I don't think this is accurate. In fact I thought it was the other way around. I couldn't find the specific link but here is a semi-relative one:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/sports/july_2021/olympics_38_think_athletes_should_be_required_to_get_covid_19_vaccine

Quote:

Wednesday, July 28, 2021
[url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rasmussenreports.com%2Fpublic_content%2Flifestyle%2Fsports%2Fjuly_2021%2Folympics_38_think_athletes_should_be_required_to_get_covid_19_vaccine][/url]
With the Olympic games underway in Tokyo, Americans are divided over whether U.S. athletes should be required to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 38% of American Adults believe U.S. athletes who aren't vaccinated against COVID-19 should be made to get the vaccine. Forty-five percent (45%) don't think the athletes should be forced to get vaccinated. Seventeen percent (17%) are not sure.
PCC_80
AG
slyfox07 said:

I think that the Dems really want to round up the non-vaccinated or somehow isolate them. After all they are all White Supremist and a danger to the country.

And Almost Half the Country Will Support this.
TexAgs91
AG
1872walker said:

Nope. That's how they steal midterms and 2024.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Sully Dog
1872walker said:

That's how you feed a tree
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Pecos Ag
AG
nortex97 said:

Skillet Shot said:

Or, alternatively, when Kamala said she wouldn't get the vaccine 'on Trump's word.' As though Trump was (a) undermining the vaccine's efficacy, or (b) was involved in over-ruling medical concerns about it's efficacy/safety.
It was a debate...
"This is how you play football!"
Ellis Wyatt
PneumAg said:

I agree. The vaxx nazis absolutely believe they can force people to get the shot or be put down.
Ellis Wyatt
PaulC_80 said:

slyfox07 said:

I think that the Dems really want to round up the non-vaccinated or somehow isolate them.
In railcars and showers.
titan
S
1872walker said:

PneumAg said:

Fine. Then Balkanize. Either way, I'm good with the outcome.
Its behavior that causes far more than `vaccine hesitancy' -- it causes events that end up spawning many many works and decades of studying it.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
agdaddy04
AG
PneumAg said:

is 60% of the country even vaccinated?
Agsuffering@bulaw
Feed the Tree!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Will they have free wifi at the un-vaxxed colonies?

Just asking.
gougler08
AG
agdaddy04 said:

PneumAg said:

is 60% of the country even vaccinated?

Nope, not even 50% I believe
e=mc2
AG
PaulC_80 said:

slyfox07 said:

I think that the Dems really want to round up the non-vaccinated or somehow isolate them. After all they are all White Supremist and a danger to the country.

And Almost Half the Country Will Support this.

Lots of POC don't want the vax.
titan
S

Can you blame them with how evil and pushy the dnc-msm party acts and with their experience of that same group pushing the Tuskegee experiments?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Waffledynamics
AG
Literally all they have to do is cite the stats that SHOW THE VACCINES ARE EFFECTIVE. Why is this such a hard sell to these idiots?
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Literally all they have to do is cite the stats that SHOW THE VACCINES ARE EFFECTIVE. Why is this such a hard sell to these idiots?

Because they don't exist?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Most unvaccinated are actually minorities

You're seriously going to tell me they're going to round up black men and forcibly inject them?

I hope they try it

Nothing would end their support for Dems quicker
Maroon Dawn
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Then why are they demanding vaccinated people wear masks
Proper Twelve
1872walker said:

Yes lol. We have free and fair elections
_mpaul
AG
The more they want me to get it, the less likely I am to actually do so.

I might say, I'll get the vaccine if you give Trump credit for Operation Warp speed and admit you lied about not having the vaccine when you took office.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Clob94

Remember this?

Pepperidge Farm remembers. Joe Biden is nothing but a f***ing liar. We need to ring the bell and get this over with now.
Proper Twelve
Clob94 said:

Remember this?

Pepperidge Farm remembers. Joe Biden is nothing but a f***ing liar. We need to ring the bell and get this over with now.

The time for "lol see Joe Biden lied" gotchas is wayy gone.

What bell?
titan
S

True enough, besides, its the default: Left equals Liar.
FrioAg 00:
Waffledynamics
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Waffledynamics said:

Then why are they demanding vaccinated people wear masks
Because they're authoritarian morons.
Waffledynamics
AG
SociallyConditionedAg said:

Waffledynamics said:

Because they don't exist?
Yes they do. The hospitalization rate right now is almost entirely unvaccinated, and there is plenty to show that people who have gotten vaccinated are not really transmitters of the virus.

Yet, somehow, these imbecile bureaucrats think it's better to force people to do what they want than convince them.

The messaging screwup on this has been so ridiculous it should be criminal.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.