Thank you!

24,434 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
Moose02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.
Beerosch
AG
I think you have the blame misplaced. Congrats on the sex.
C@LAg

thank god your child will be born in a country where people have individual liberties and freedoms and not a commie dictatorship like its father wants.

Also, last i checked, none of us were consulted on you wanting to have unprotected sex in the middle of a pandemic.
Aggie521
AG
Went through the same thing a year ago bro. Very different experience. Thanks coronabros is more like it!
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.

Bless your heart

Enjoy waking up every 3 hours to feed and change your child
DallasAg 94
Stat Monitor Repairman
This is what they want to happen.

(Whoever they is)

Its going as planned.
Secolobo
AG
Thank China.
FroWins
AG
Put down your phone and take a break from this and other social media sites for a while. Go hold your new baby.

I'm going to enjoy my liberty.
aggiephoenix02
Get over yourself OP...
HarryJ33tamu
Moose02 said:

Dumbest thing I've read on this website in a while.

You're blaming the people who believe in freedom for restrictions? Pretty sure that group of people couldn't care less if you had 15 people in the room while your kid is being delivered. The crazy branch covidians (all of which are vaccinated) are the ones making these dumbass rules. Your blame is misplaced. Please live your life as you see fit and leave us alone.
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Like the Republican governor of AL said - it's time to start blaming anti vax fools.
BCSWguru
youre welcome
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

Like the Republican governor of AL said - it's time to start blaming anti vax fools.

People who are vaccinated and still wear a face mask are at risk because of unvaccinated people?
kb2001
AG
Moose02 said:

Congrats on the baby! I hope everyone is doing well.

Once things settle down a bit you should seek therapy. If your wife just gave birth and your mind is focused only on other people, you have serious problems that need to be addressed by a trained therapist.
gig em 02
Moose02 said:

That's because you chose a hospital that is more concerned with politics than science. Texas hospitals are allowing visitors.

Unless you are talking about your kid and parents being at the actual delivery, in that case, I don't think hospitals allowed that since the 1800s.
BenFiasco14
AG
Moose02 said:

One of the most pathetic posts I've seen in awhile. Did you know vaccinated folks can and are still getting Covid? Even more pathetic you came to this board to whine, as if posters on here directly caused this. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, OP.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TheEternalPessimist
Moose02 said:

Mail your complaints to Chairman Xi of the CCP and also send your thanks to Dr. Fauci for helping to direct funding which lead to this disease breaking out of the lab in Wuhan.
policywonk98
AG
Israel and UK have two of the highest vaxx rates in the world and you would be facing the same hardship in the hospitals there.

Your passive aggressive anger is misplaced.

Also, if you'd have gone midwife you wouldn't have this issue.

Also, you're having a kid. Don't let the anti-science policy makers and China steal your joy.

C@LAg
is this what it is like when a tweet is ratioed?
thirdcoast
AG
1) Vaccines don't work that well, so rules would be in place regardless.

2) Be sure to let us know what gender you let your child choose.
TheEternalPessimist
Husky Boy Jr. said:

Kate Ivey is deep state darling, and thankfully she will be GONE as governor in Nov 22.

Maybe she, and you, can hang out with Jeb Bush.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
It's a shame staff is going to nuke this thread. It should be immortalized.
C@LAg
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

It's a shame staff is going to nuke this thread. It should be immortalized.
print to pdf.....
txyaloo
AG
Moose02 said:

I think you posted this in the wrong forum. You might want to try over here:

https://texags.com/forums/84
AgRebel08
AG
Weird to blame antivaxxers, if it was up to them no one would wear a mask and everything would be open. So if they were im charge you wouldn't be in iso.

Also if you want to blame China you can or maybe the vaccinated because they csn spread it and likely mutated to delta variant.

Hopefully you don't get a positive test from getting the vaxx and can be there in person.
Irish 2.0
Also, rule 1 on the wife pre sex trophies!!

We've still got rules here!! How can we be a civilized society if we don't follow the rules here!!
YouBet
AG
Moose02 said:

Why would you want any family besides yourself in the delivery room with you anyway?

That is sick. Were you going to film the birth and put it on Facebook as well?
TChaney
Moose02 said:

From what I have seen in the news with variants and breakthrough cases.

The number of vaxxed vs unvaxxed is amounting to jack **** with our current choices in vaccines.

You would be in the exact same boat.

Best of luck on the newborn and we all hope it's a healthy he/him she/her they/them or whatever you fancy.

FCBlitz
How much you want to bet he chased people around who weren't wearing a mask and tried to shame them.
C@LAg
also, such a shame,.

poor father gets to attend his child's birth, while (over the years) millions of fathers serving in the military missed the births of millions of their children while they were actually doing something worthwhile - serving our country.

but muh masks.
stoneyjr78
AG
Congratulations on the new baby. Non medical people taking about infectious disease experts not reading the literature of conspiracy theories and misinformation 101. There is freedom and there is being irresponsible. Little needles are so scary. Masks are so uncomfortable. Heads in the fourth point of contact. Not Aggies though. Aggies care about fellow Aggies and doing the right thing and masking and getting vaccinations. After all, the school has a medical school and a veterinarian school so Aggies would always step up and do their duty and not embarrass their school.
hut-ho78
Muy
AG
Did you want to deliver the baby out in the open?
C@LAg
you might want to remove your mask for a while and let some extra oxygen hit your brain.
Ag06Law
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

Congratulations on the new baby. Non medical people taking about infectious disease experts not reading the literature of conspiracy theories and misinformation 101. There is freedom and there is being irresponsible. Little needles are so scary. Masks are so uncomfortable. Heads in the fourth point of contact. Not Aggies though. Aggies care about fellow Aggies and doing the right thing and masking and getting vaccinations. After all, the school has a medical school and a veterinarian school so Aggies would always step up and do their duty and not embarrass their school.

Huh?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.