White supremacists strike again

9,705 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexAgs91
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

One of Obama's sons kills a white four year old boy. He should have checked his privilege.

Cue the obese woman being interviewed saying the murderer was a good kid about to go to college and dindu nuffin. Then we'll get some pics of him in a graduation cap, or air brushed angel wings.
EX TEXASEX
According to our lib friends and their CRT theory. This is all the little boys fault for this. He drove the black dude to do it. The black guy is actually the innocent victim here. Another white hate crime.
Also, queue the mental health excuses, because ABSOLUTELY NOT A HATE CRIME UNDER ANY CIRMCUMSTANCES !!
Rapier108
If one applies CRT, the little boy deserved it because he was born evil and irredeemable.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
ironmanag
AG
I lay the blame 100% on the white liberal. They have driven this nonsense and it will only get worse.
YouBet
AG
WTH.
houag80
AG
Just don't know what to say anymore. These vermin keep driving the evil train.
DallasAg 94
Maybe Next Year
AG
So am I allowed to use a certain word in this particular case, or would that still be too Heinous?
aginlakeway
AG
National news for weeks if the killer was white and the child was black.
EX TEXASEX
Rapier108 said:

If one applies CRT, the little boy deserved it because he was born evil and irredeemable.
It is almost like all the white libs and their CRT put this black dude on the path to genocide already. This little kid is evil. He was born evil and will be evil his whole life, and do nothing but oppress people and cause evil. So, because these scummy liberals having poisoned his mind, it almost makes sense him doing this. Expect more of this !! Just look at all extra cop killings the dnc and libs have caused in the last 7 years.

Also, somebody just calls the cops on a black person in the park and it is on the national evening news for days. I say zero chance this will be.
FratboyLegend
What **** just happened here???
#CertifiedSIP
I Am A Critic
There will be more to the story. These things are never random.
Tom Doniphon
Put a bullet thru his head and leave him laying.... buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms
azul_rain
obama grandson ?
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
TChaney
WARNING - LANGUAGE

When they actually say what they really think..
Trucker 96
TChaney said:

WARNING - LANGUAGE

When they actually say what they really think..

Ferals. Ferals as far as the eye can see
SidsBurnerAccount
houag80 said:

Just don't know what to say anymore. These vermin keep driving the evil train.

I know what to say, but staph will ban me again for saying it.
Trucker 96
Tom Doniphon said:

Put a bullet thru his head and leave him laying.... buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms

A bullet in the head is too easy. Starve a bunch of feral pigs and then leave him tied up in a barn with them. Let this feral experience the real deal
Valhalla
AcesAnd8s said:

So am I allowed to use a certain word in this particular case, or would that still be too Heinous?

That gives them cause to murder you since words are now worse than violence. If you go by black twitter, the use of that word carries a justified death sentence.

We're headed full bore into a race war and our politicians are flat out encouraging it. Not a single one of them will ever even mention the word "white" in reference to white people. We are to be used for funds and then ignored as all of our money goes to fund literally every other races pet projects.
Clob94
This is disgusting. But there's got to more to this story. Surely.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Tear Down This Wall
Valhalla said:

AcesAnd8s said:

That gives them cause to murder you since words are now worse than violence. If you got by black twitter, the use of that word carries a justified death sentence.

We're headed full bore into a race war and our politicians are flat out encouraging it. Not a single one of them will ever even mention the word "white" in reference to white people. We are to be used for funds and then ignored as all of our money goes to fund literally every other races pet projects.

Gee, I wonder who'd win that?
Strategy
AG
Tear Down This Wall said:

Valhalla said:

AcesAnd8s said:

That gives them cause to murder you since words are now worse than violence. If you got by black twitter, the use of that word carries a justified death sentence.

Gee, I wonder who'd win that?

The only race in the history of the world that goes ape from being called a name. Stopped giving the word attention and it will mean nothing. We have become a feeling and emotional society. Meanwhile other races are ions ahead having gone through their own challenges.

gkaggie08
AG
I'm reading this while my 4 yo son is snuggled up next to me on the couch watching cartoons.

I pray I never have to deal with something like this as a parent, and I pray that whatever demonic spawn could carry out such a heinous crime knows the depravity I would go to to inflict as much pain as humanly possible before such spawn dies by my hand.
Onceaggie2.0
But two white guys got in a fight at as baseball game
Valhalla
Clob94 said:

There never is. In South Africa this is the norm. It's why whites live in compounds with feet thick concrete walls with electrified barbed wire at the top. It will never ever end.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Clob94 said:

I don't understand this line of thinking. Like what? Did the two of them get crossways during a drug deal? Did the kid steal his girl, or disrespect him, so he had to reclaim
His manhood?
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Maroon Dawn
AG
According to Concerned Moderate and his love of CRT, it was the 4y/old's fault for being born with white skin and the good, upstanding young man who did the deed simply couldn't help himself because of all the oppression the 4y/old white child inflicted on him
EX TEXASEX
Valhalla said:

Clob94 said:

There never is. In South Africa this is the norm. It's why whites live in compounds with feet thick concrete walls with electrified barbed wire at the top. It will never ever end.
The libs ignore S.A. with its genocide now against whites. Watched a documentary 10 years ago called " Tell me and I will forget " the country is a crime infested **** hole and the natives love to rape,especially white women. Life there is literally is not worth a nickel. I was amazed 10 years ago, when black people on film were saying life was better under Apartheid. Clean cities with world class amenities are now crime infested **** holes that look like nukes were dropped on them. Literally EVERYTHING IS WORSE NOW . EVERYTHING. The quality of life for black people is gone into the toilet. The white libs have moved on to destroy a new country and could care less about what a nightmare S.A. is for the people who still live there both black and white .
StandUpforAmerica
#StopWhiteHate
CSTXAg92
AG
Clob94 said:

There is more to the story. It's called a hate crime, the foundation of which is racism, and it is evil - as are all of those who perpetuate racial divide in this country.
The Fife
My older one is 5, but if someone did something like that to him the guy would have more to worry about from me than he would the death penalty.
Valhalla
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

The media doesn't help but name one diverse country that succeeded long term. Hint: you can't because it doesn't exist.
TxAgPreacher
S
ironmanag said:

I lay the blame 100% on the white liberal. They have driven this nonsense and it will only get worse.

You blame the white liberal for what a black male did?

Does he hold none of the blame?

Don't get me wrong all liberals are the problem, but I don't get it... in this case one liberal was the problem, and he wasn't white.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.