Why wouldn't this work? (biological warfare)

3,049 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Fightin TX Aggie
BigOil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everything is a GD conspiracy.
titan
S

Conspiracy is a way over-rated things these days. In the days of instant electronic communication and teleconferencing nothing is easier than a large group of people coordinating to be on the same page and carry something out. And with no real leaks as long as they don't have spies and are good at screening their membership. The old rules of it requiring a large number and being impossible to manage are simply no longer true. Especially when you have the kind of money and means for secur comms that the elite do.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
blacksox
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Lots of good answers here.

Would China be stupid to do it? Yeah, I think so. But I don't know that we can ever count on our rivals to always be smart.

I try to imagine a Red Dawn scenario where China used a pandemic to launch an all out military strike and occupy the US. But you know what makes that so unlikely? The second amendment.

Why would any nation ever want to try to occupy a country that is armed to the teeth? Wolverines would abound!

Yeah, the second amendment doesn't really enter into the equation. A mechanized division isn't much concerned about non-combatants with small arms. The issue is the Chicoms don't really have a blue water navy, much less one sufficient to deliver troops to the American mainland without getting blown up a week beforehand. That's not some brilliant military strategy, it's common sense.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Mechanized divisions win army battles. They don't win occupations.

Occupations are way different.
GE
AG
Probably hard to engineer that. Most viruses that deadly will kill people too fast to really spread widely
jefe95
AG
Hmmmm. Like this?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/chinese-military-discussed-weaponizing-covid-2015-cause-enemys-medical-system-collapse

Quote:

In a 263-page document, written by People's Liberation Army scientists and senior Chinese public health officials and obtained by the US State Department during its investigation into the origins of COVID-19, PLA scientists note how a sudden surge of patients requiring hospitalization during a bioweapon attack "could cause the enemy's medical system to collapse,"

Quote:

Former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and his chief China adviser, Miles Yu, referenced the document in a February op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, writing that "A 2015 PLA study treated the 2003 SARS coronavirus outbreak as a 'contemporary genetic weapon' launched by foreign forces."

Quote:

So now we have a 2015 document from the Chinese military describing using COVID as a bioweapon - four years before the COVID-19 pandemic breaks out just miles away from a Chinese lab working to make bat COVID more transmissible to humans, and you're a conspiracy theorist peddling 'debunked lies' if you think they might be related.

Quote:

It's as if the painfully obvious answer was right in front of us, only to be shrouded in propaganda by China-friendly politicians, big tech, and news outlets running cover for what should be the easiest game of connect-the-dots on the planet. Luckily, what was taboo as recently as a year ago will soon be exposed for the world to see, thanks to The Bulletin Of Atomic Scientists which earlier this week dared to open The Wuhan Virus "Pandora's Box"...

JCA1
AG
It's a lot cheaper just to give Hunter a job.
APHIS AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

1. China develops an airborne coronavirus. Unlike COVID19, it isn't 99.995% survivable. Say instead it has an IFR of 25%. Call it covid25.

2. China develops a vaccine for covid25 and quietly starts immunizing its population and the populations of select allies.

3. China releases covid25, in a deniable fashion. Maybe it intentionally releases it in an American city that has its own biological research lab. So, when infections begin, they can be blamed on the US.

4. As nations begin to descend into chaos, China steps into the power void. It assumes hegemonic control globally.

5. Millions upon millions die, but China announces it has developed a vaccine and offers it to the world as a savior.

Why wouldn't this work? And why wouldn't COVID19 be the dry run for the plan - a less deadly virus - just to see how the world would cope?
And they have now all the facts and data they need from COVID19, supplied by the countries affected and the WHO. How the virus can be spread and a confirmed timeline that models cannot predict, how it affects different populations, races, and ages, and mortality rates, and how fast a vaccine can be produced to the introduced country.

To the Oriental mind, their is no such thing as a "coincidence".
Agsrback12
That's why we sent people home instead of treating them. The government agencies were focused on not allowing hospitals to be overwhelmed because intelligence told them that was the goal to the attack. It ended up being a disaster to not provide therapeutics but then again many on the inside may have wanted it that way.

Trumps mistake was allowing this to remain secret.
Catag94
AG
We have Biden now. Why even bother with that expense?
Besides we'd mask up against except when seated to eat, so it would be able to get us

Not issue!
91AggieLawyer
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

Because China's economy is dependent on those of western capitalist nations, particularly ours. In this scenario they descend into chaos just like everyone else, only with more mouths to feed.

You sure about this? How many companies have plants in China? Let's just say a lot. As Western Capitalist nations, who have the majority of stakeholders in these countries, descend into chaos as its been put, what, if anything can China do with the factory capital -- including human capital -- in their own country? They've proven they'll steal intellectual capital; when will real estate and other "hard" capital be next?

Can they retool these plants and find buyers for their goods in the middle east, Africa, and South America, as well as much of Asia not dominated by the West? I don't know for sure but I'm betting they can.

My point is that I don't think its as simple as saying "China is too tied to US markets, so they'll shoot themselves in the foot if they crash the US even a little..." Even if that were true, it could be thought of as being very short term, and as stated, China is definitely into long term planning.

I believe China is a much bigger enemy than the USSR ever was. The Soviets may have wanted world domination, but they'd never even consider working WITH the US (as well as against) to ultimately undermine us and get that domination eventually. China is likely doing just that as we speak.
YouBet
AG
Certainly worked with India who is their most potent enemy in their neighborhood. Of course, western media helps make that situation worse as well.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/05/10/report-chinese-paper-discussed-weaponization-of-sars-coronaviruses-in-2015-n389018

Well, this is interesting.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.