Hey libs, what have you gotten from Biden?

4,525 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BusterAg
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What has he done that is good?

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech
Jackbooted thugs taking over the streets allowed to roam free

I'm curious. What are you actually getting that you want? Free money?
HarryJ33tamu
Our country is quickly circling the toilet bowl. At least there are no more mean tweets that hurt feelings though!

Liberals are trash. I'd like for a Biden voter to tell me two good things Biden has done that have positively affected their lives. I think I'll be waiting a while.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Maroon Dawn
AG
No mean tweets that hurt their feelings!

Media back to being North Korea level propaganda telling them everything is wonderful again and they can go back to sleep knowing Dear Leader is in charge
doubledog
Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

Beat me to it . No mean tweets dah ...

Joes personality is about as boring as a shoe sole.

He is a good show case for elder abuse
BMX Bandit
Cartographer
They got to tune out.

It's all they ever wanted.

And now they will pay for it, literally in goods, services, and taxes.
Cowman1
Free *****
BuddysBud
AG
Cowman1 said:

Free *****

More like perceived free stuff.
We will all pay once the economy collapses
zephyr88
AG
Moderates gotta be feeling abandoned.

Democrat Party has gone full blown leftists.

There's gonna be hell to pay in 2022.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
I think the biggest takeaway is that it is now acceptable to cheat to get what one wants. I think printing votes will net Harris/Biden Presidency 350 million votes in 2024.
Harry Stone
AG
i cant stand liberals
mazag08
AG
zephyr88 said:

Moderates
Ag87H2O
AG
rocky the dog said:

This is infuriatingly true. We had a true outsider president that wasn't afraid of the establishment, knew how to take them on, and was starting to straighten out the mess.

But the Democrats, RINOs, and never-Trumpers couldn't have that, so they put the folks responsible for the mess right back in charge to undo what had been accomplished - mainly because his style hurt their feelings.

It's the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It's like a dog going back over and over again to eat its vomit.
Owlagdad
He is giving us Americans plenty:

All that free stuff will eventually have to be paid for.

All the high expectations being fed to dumbasses who think all they have to do is show up at school or work.
Employers will have to re-educate or not even hire the "educated fools" who were not allowed to flunk out.

It's gonna be tough to redirect the audacity attitudes that lots have that simply because "I am of certain color, certain sex , certain sexual preference, certain I don't know what I am, certain way of growing up, gives me an excuse to either walk all over everyone and change laws for my behalf".

He and media have given free pass to democrat politicians who are rich as hell, and allows blame of poverty being placed on White America.

He is China's beatch. But, hey he is Joe, so it is okay.
MouthBQ98
AG
They can feel sanctimonious that they are in power, therefore they can assume good things are happening because they themselves are righteous
sincereag
I'm sure they're blaming Trump for the mess we're in.
YouBet
AG
Is Not a Turtle said:

They got to tune out.

It's all they ever wanted.

And now they will pay for it, literally in goods, services, and taxes.
Literally true specifically for the Never Trumper Republicans. As much as some on here do not think the phenomenon of someone voting Biden and then R down the ticket didn't happen, those people exist in higher numbers than you think. I know several that did this and their primary reason for doing so was because they just wanted the 24/7 news cycle on Trump to stop.

So, instead of holding the left and the media accountable for their incessant witch hunt they voted against their own guy to make it go away. Those people are called cowards.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

It's the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It's like a dog going back over and over again to eat its vomit.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Mark Goldbridge
Deaths and cases down drastically from trump. Remember 500k deaths or something under trump

My 401K and YouTube and social media is booming.

Hope this helps.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Deaths and cases down drastically from trump. Remember 500k deaths or something under trump

160,000 in 14 weeks under your boy. You're not very bright
Cowman1
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Dang, Mark is a genius!
gibby03
AG
Frederick Palowaski said:

Mark Goldbridge said:

160,000 in 14 weeks under your boy. You're not very bright

Naw, "they" are the kings and yassss queens of "speaking it into existence". Say something, no matter how BS it is and ultimately it will come true because their media arm will make it true. It's pretty crazy to see.
Cassius
If the lib states allow unsolicited mibs in their states, I see lots of outsiders participating in those elections.

Might not be a bad thing /wink
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.
Explain exactly what Joe did. What's been different from Trump.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Old McDonald
portfolio balance up 35% since he was elected, with no appreciable change to cost of living
AGHouston11
AG
What they wanted:

Censorship of anything they disagree with.
Punishment for anyone that disagrees with them.
Complete cover by the media to do what they want.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Old McDonald said:

portfolio balance up 35% since he was elected, with no appreciable change to cost of living
I'm sure the poor people would say the same thing.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Old McDonald
sounds like you have experience in that arena, why don't you tell us?
YouBet
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.
It doesn't help because it ignores reality. Thanks though!
No Spin Ag
Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

I didn't need Biden's money, even though it was less than what Trump gave me.

No, a Biden win meant Trump lost and isn't president. His loss meant maga didn't get 8 years straight of Trump in the WH, and by what is on the Twitter, and Facebook, it makes them "REEE!" as bad as the libs did when Hillary lost. For me, that's more than enough political riches for me.
YouBet
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

No, a Biden win meant Trump lost and isn't president. His loss meant maga didn't get 8 years straight of Trump in the WH, and by what is on the Twitter, and Facebook, it makes them "REEE!" as bad as the libs did when Hillary lost. For me, that's more than enough political riches for me.
That's all you care about? Social media bragging rights and revenge?
No Spin Ag
YouBet said:

No Spin Ag said:

Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

That's all you care about? Social media bragging rights and revenge?

Seeing as how not one politician in my lifetime has affected my life in any way shape or form, yes. Think about it, these next 4 years the right will b**ch and moan like the left did for the previous 4 years, but in your life; your kids will still grow in their love, you'll hopefully continue to live happily with your loved ones and friends, and if you don't fail at your job, you'll likely continue to grow in it and even make money, etc.

When Trump won the libs railed and screamed that Trump didn't win but that it was Russians who hacked the election for him. That the country would go to hell in a handbasket and we'd live in a fascist country that would destroy the American way of life.

Exchange Russia with China, and all the same concerns by the right are not that much different than the lefts concerns. As for Trump and his "horrible" policies, he did nothing that any other republican who would've done had they won the nomination and then presidency. That person wouldn't have tweeted things that even many conservatives found disgusting, and in my opinion, beat Biden in a landslide, but policy wise, Trump wasn't really all that world changing.

So it's not for bragging rights or revenge, it's just something to watch unfold and see the similarities between both sides. If you look objectively, you'll see there's many
doubledog
Quote:

Hey libs, what have you gotten from Biden?

I do not know about Biden, but most people use azithromycin to cure what they gotten from Harris.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.