Liberal teacher cries to school board about lifting COVID rules

6,516 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This went a completely diff direction that I thought it was going. I thought this male nurse teacher was gonna say "if teachers can do triage to gunshot students, they can handle covid in the classroom".

But he actually goes the other direction saying the board is making his teaching job harder as they vote to losen COVID restrictions. Then after Bravetard gives his award winning speech, many other teachers call in sick.

I would have thought closing schools would make it hard for teachers, not opening them.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/grosse-pointe-teacher-resigns-board-new-covid-policy-teachers-call-out-sick
titan
S

The problem is apparently they are continuing to receive income?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
DallasAg 94
My Name Is Judge
Luckily the Biden welfare program pays better than a teacher's salary
FCBlitz
That dude takes himself wayyyyyyy to serious and is not near as smart as he thinks he is.

I am glad he is not my neighbor.
thirdcoast
AG
FCBlitz said:

That dude takes himself wayyyyyyy to serious and is not near as smart as he thinks he is.

I am glad he is not my neighbor.

I think he is gonna go into acting or maybe yt podcasting.

Check out his promo

Stupe
S
And that guy needs to get canned if he doesn't want to teach.
Bonfire1996
AG
Teachers are having a great time:
1. Not having to focus independent time on the lowest performing students
2. Not having face to face conferences with parents

They will not give these up without a fight
DallasAg 94
FattyDelights
Fire that sack of ***** It is not healthy nor normal to be wearing masks.
BuddysBud
AG
Basically he is saying in a muffled voice, due to the virtue signal mask, that he had quit. But he wanted to do it in a dramatic fashion so he could get a YouTube video.

I remember a thread in the Zoo were someone claimed that sports reporters and analysts who never played on a team couldn't be qualified enough to be taken seriously. It did not go well for that poster. Likewise, this guy's rambling verbal vomit should be taken even less seriously. "Since you didn't consult me personally, you don't know what you are doing." Good riddance.
riverrataggie
AG
'That's three minutes'.

Hahaha.
wyoag93
AG
He seems bitter. He has a bachelor's degree and two masters degrees...all to be a teacher? What a moron.

Be suspicious of anyone who flaunts their academic record. That's a great indicator that they can't see the forest through the trees.
tysker
AG
Did he say he has post grad degrees in education? Look we all want teachers knowledgeable in their subjects but how much education do you really need to teach HS math, literature, and history? I think many of us could it. Yes its hard the first two years or so as we 'relearn' the material and intake new sources, back fill knowledge gaps. Are advanced degrees and post grad degrees really all that valuable? I guess maybe for the teachers resume and paycheck but does that filter down to students?
BuddysBud
AG
wyoag93 said:

He seems bitter. He has a bachelor's degree and two masters degrees...all to be a teacher? What a moron.

Be suspicious of anyone who flaunts their academic record. That's a great indicator that they can't see the forest through the trees.

Indeed. It doesn't say much about those who are educating those who educate.

This type of person who would teach the evils of "carbon pollution" to his students and call an actual expert like NormanAg a "science denier". His multiple degrees in education make him an expert in everything.

doubledog
Blah Blah Blah, I don't wanta go back to work, but hey send my paycheck.

the New Biden welfare state in action.
Slyfox07
AG
Guy is a ******. Stop paying him.
BuddysBud
AG
slyfox07 said:

The guy had already quit before he went in front of the board. He probably would not have done that if he had to take any risk.
tysker
AG
BuddysBud said:

wyoag93 said:

Indeed. It doesn't say much about those who are educating those who educate.

This type of person who would teach the evils of "carbon pollution" to his students and call an actual expert like NormanAg a "science denier". His multiple degrees in education make him an expert in everything.

Indeed his multiple degrees make him abd colleagues experts in education which I guess makes them self-prescribed experts on covid protocols? Maybe he's an expert in education but is he an expert in actually educating?
TAMU1990
AG
A&M extended its mask requirements through the summer after our professors whined about in person classes for the fall. We have our own problems here.
MouthBQ98
AG
Some people get these to be able to teach after they got a non-education bachelors. Plus, they get you raises on the non-performance based negotiated pay scales used for most teachers.
tysker
AG
tysker
AG
But that those are often degrees in education not subject matter, right? Just like the devaluation of college degrees generally, it's more of a signal than a true indication of quality.
BuddysBud
AG
TAMU1990 said:

A&M extended its mask requirements through the summer after our professors whined about in person classes for the fall. We have our own problems here.

Apparently, critical thinking is not a requirement to get a PhD.
Ghost91
I get blasted every time I post this, but I firmly believe it - generally speaking, teachers have no idea what real work is, are lazy, and think that they are much more important than they really are.
ironmanag
AG
You do know there are alot of us lazy teachers that have been in the classroom since August and can't wait to go back to 100% normal.
Fishing Fools
Just get the "Vaccine " and double mask. Keep 6 feet distance. You'll be fine. No worries.

Sincerely

CDC
The Catalyst
AG
You must really like doing homework with your kids!
How bout you go back down the hill and get it then?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
titan said:

PacoPicoPiedra
AG
The best way for this guy to choose who lives or dies during a school shooting is to use himself as a human shield. Prior to the 20th century, this beta ***** wouldn't make it past early adulthood.
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
BuddysBud said:

slyfox07 said:

The guy had already quit before he went in front of the board. He probably would not have done that if he had to take any risk.

I wouldn't want someone so emotionally stunted teaching my kids anyways. People afraid of Corona are an embarrassment.
alamoaggie64
AG
How do you know he is liberal?
alamoaggie64
No Spin Ag
titan said:

This. The fact is the pandemic is done, and has been done for many months, going just off of the data of hospitalizations and deaths. He'll, even New York is going to fully open in a couple of months.

People like this are beyond selfish and, to me, are just looking for an excuse not to do their jobs the way they're intended to be done. Students deserve better teachers.
titan
S
No Spin Ag said:

titan said:

This. The fact is the pandemic is done, and has been done for many months, going just off of the data of hospitalizations and deaths. He'll, even New York is going to fully open in a couple of months.

People like this are beyond selfish and, to me, are just looking for an excuse not to do their jobs the way they're intended to be done. Students deserve better teachers.
You shouldn't earn money for teaching if not teaching. But given their character, its actually a golden opportunity. They should all be "air traffic controllered - version 1981" and put to pasture and replaced.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
No Spin Ag
titan said:

No Spin Ag said:

titan said:

You shouldn't earn money for teaching if not teaching. But given their character, its actually a golden opportunity. They should all be "air traffic controllered - version 1981" and put to pasture and replaced.

I couldn't agree more, and if there's not that many of them that would be put to pasture, the kids wouldn't miss a thing.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.