In all seriousness "Why is Fauci still hanging around"?

2,959 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dacoldest
blacksox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dear goalpost movers,

The post was in response to a claim that Trump was following CDC guidelines and Fauci's recommendations, which everyone knows he was not. His friend Herman Cain died as a result. He's a clown and his pandemic response killed a bunch of Americans.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
blacksox said:

I've only heard his name through Covid which has not coincidentally killed over a half million Americans.
For the 500,000th time, died with Kung Flu, not of Kung Flu.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
blacksox said:

Dear goalpost movers,

The post was in response to a claim that Trump was following CDC guidelines and Fauci's recommendations, which everyone knows he was not. His friend Herman Cain died as a result. He's a clown and his pandemic response killed a bunch of Americans.
You have to be a special kind of dumb to think Trump killed anyone.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
titan
S

And quoting the old injecting disinfectant lie. Which has been debunked in the true sense. At least once was, in the deleted threads.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Dacoldest
FCBlitz said:

It is beyond creepy and excessive.

It is almost a validation that China let the virus out of the labs. What we don't know is if it was accidental, purposeful by a lab technician or by a Chinese government entity.

There has been so much talk about a NIH funding connection with the lab and very little discussion about the partnership that I am beginning to believe a significant partnership did exist.

There really is no reason for Fauci to continue to be involved. Let's try to give him the benefit of doubt. He had already sacrificed his time. All that time bring apart. Of Trumps team took away time from research, family his normal job. There are other folks who are just as capable and it was be a good thing to see new faces and new perspectives.

It would be a healthy thing for the process for Fauci to step back and gracefully withdraw. By not doing so it seems he must manage something all the way until the pandemic is declared done.

Doing it for the book & subsequent movie deals.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.