In all seriousness "Why is Fauci still hanging around"?

2,963 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dacoldest
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is beyond creepy and excessive.

It is almost a validation that China let the virus out of the labs. What we don't know is if it was accidental, purposeful by a lab technician or by a Chinese government entity.

There has been so much talk about a NIH funding connection with the lab and very little discussion about the partnership that I am beginning to believe a significant partnership did exist.

There really is no reason for Fauci to continue to be involved. Let's try to give him the benefit of doubt. He had already sacrificed his time. All that time bring apart. Of Trumps team took away time from research, family his normal job. There are other folks who are just as capable and it was be a good thing to see new faces and new perspectives.

It would be a healthy thing for the process for Fauci to step back and gracefully withdraw. By not doing so it seems he must manage something all the way until the pandemic is declared done.
Love Gun
DrEvazanPhD
The guy flip flops more than John Kerry, and he's equally as creepy. But science bro!
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Because he can.

Fame and fortune for him. He is not willingly going to let that go.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
PCC_80
AG
Fauci is staying on to be involved in Govt decision making through to the end of the pandemic. This will be for more material for the book he will inevitably write as soon as he retires. Also, he is probably already booking speaking engagements. The longer he stays the more he can charge per speech. Fauci plans on being a very wealthy man in a couple of years.
My Name Is Judge
The giant nosed lady from cdc is exponentially worse than fauci IMO
FCBlitz
So none of you think he was involved with getting funding for and working with Wu Han laboratories? I think he was involved hence his continued process of sticking around and controlling any questions that might come up at some point.
titan
S

That was being passed around by texts today, and is a riot. It is dead-on.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Oak Tree
AG
FCBlitz said:

So none of you think he was involved with getting funding for and working with Wu Han laboratories? I think he was involved hence his continued process of sticking around and controlling any questions that might come up at some point.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-studying-coronavirus/

Quote:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a member of the coronavirus task force, had previously backed funding for a controversial lab in Wuhan, China, that has been studying the coronavirus in bats, reports said.

Fauci's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases had shelled out a total of $7.4 million to the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab which has become the focus of theories about the origin of COVID-19, according to Newsweek.

Quote:

There is "increasing confidence" among officials in the Trump administration that the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab is the original site of the virus. A report by Fox News said embassy officials warned in January 2018 about inadequate safety there.

Trump knew that Fauci coordinated funding to communist China's Wuhan lab that created the virus. Fauci should have been investigated and fired immediately. Instead, Trump appointed him to his covid task force and head Trump's administration's covid response. The Republican Senate didn't even open an investigation into the NIH and Fauci.

Democrats MSM used their propaganda to make conservatives believe that Trump couldn't stop Fauci or fire him. They justify his monumental failure because "the media would say mean things" or "Trump didn't know". Trump supporters blame Democrats and Fauci for the shutdowns and mask mandates that his task force issued. It's a scary example of how the progressive media creates the narrative and political reality that keeps conservatives from holding Republicans politicians accountable.

AGHouston11
AG
It's almost as if he's following a script of what to say and do............
nortex97
AG
He loves seeing his name in print/on TV more than anything else in this world, and is also the high priest of the Wuhanist cult. Don't expect him to willingly just retire and leave.
houag80
AG
One trick has spoken, lol.
YouBet
AG
Because he has elevated beyond science authority to cultural celebrity. His credibility is trashed but the left literally worships him. You had posters on here putting him above Trump as the leader of this country.
Krautag81
It's called super ego, and the libs still listen.
BQ78
AG

He is now a full fledged saint of the left. His first miracle was to destroy a thriving economy, his second one was getting Trump beat, not sure what the others were.
titan
S

If one of his missions was to destroy the credibility of science, he definitely struck a blow for that. But believe that had already been accomplished by the dysfunctional gender variety movement and the climate change narrative.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
aggiehawg
AG
Not to derail but why are there still 750 covid victims being kept in refrigerated trucks in NYC?

Quote:

750 bodies of people who died of COVID-19 are being kept in refrigerated trailers in New York City, the Associated Press reported Friday.

Refrigerated trucks were set up to provide temporary morgue space at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic over a year ago, according to the AP. Bodies remain in long-term refrigerated storage at a Brooklyn pier as families make burial arrangements.

"Long term storage was created at the height of the pandemic to ensure that families could lay their loved ones to rest as they see fit," Medical Examiner's Office spokesperson Mark Desire said, the AP reported. "With sensitivity and compassion, we continue to work with individual families on a case by case basis during their period of mourning."
Quote:

Many of the bodies might end up buried at a public cemetery on Hart Island, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner Deputy Commissioner Dina Maniotis said, the AP reported. City officials decided in April 2020 that unclaimed bodies would remain in storage for two weeks before they were buried in the public cemetery.
Quote:

Between 500 and 800 bodies were kept in refrigerated trucks and trailers since April 2020, according to data gathered by Columbia's Stabile Center for Investigative Reporting and The City.
Quote:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency provided 85 refrigerated trucks to alleviate the city's full morgues and storage within hospitals as COVID-19 related deaths devastated New York, the AP reported. Some were stationed near hospitals where workers had to use forklifts to move bodies into the trucks.
Link
BQ78
AG
My guess, homeless whose bodies are not being claimed by the family
Mark Goldbridge
I don't know maybe because most Americans would rather have listened to fauci than trump who asked them to inject disinfectant or bleach or whatever it was during a WH press conference.

trump absolutely terrible handling of the pandemic made Fauci relevant
BigRobSA
Mark Goldbridge said:

I don't know maybe because most Americans would rather have listened to fauci than trump who asked them to inject disinfectant or bleach or whatever it was during a WH press conference.

Thanks for giving us proof that you have zero idea wtf you're even talking about.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Love Gun
Mark Goldbridge said:

If you don't know what the hell you're talking about and only listened to what the media said, why did you use that to make up your mind about Trump's handling of it?
thirdcoast
AG
There are 1000s of wet markets across China and only ONE virus lab. The probability of the wet market next to the Wahun lab being the source is almost as bad as the probability that Biden got 81M legit votes.

The problem is that if Fauci admits the virus came from lab, the debate then becomes whether China released a virus on accident or on purpose. Fauci wants people to think the origin was random or uncertain because he is a political hack.

aggiehawg
AG
Is this a joke or real?

Love Gun
It's from Babylon Bee
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks.
thirdcoast
AG
aggiehawg said:

Is this a joke or real?

It's both. A joke about how liberals really feel about Fauci.
blacksox
I like Fauci. He's been in his position for years. If he wanted to get famous or write a book he could have put himself front and center with SARS, Swine flu or Ebola. I've only heard his name through Covid which has not coincidentally killed over a half million Americans.
Love Gun
blacksox said:

I like Fauci. He's been in his position for years. If he wanted to get famous or write a book he could have put himself front and center with SARS, Swine flu or Ebola. I've only heard his name through Covid which has not coincidentally killed over a half million Americans.

He's a deep state DNC ****tard. Trump should've ****canned him when he found out he was loyal to the Clintons.
aggiehawg
AG
blacksox said:

You really don't know Fauci's history at all? AIDS?

He's the largest taxpayer paid official in the U.S. The amount of money he takes from being on multidinous advisory boards, etc. not to mention therapeutics and vaccines?

Fauci has flip-flopped based on which entity was greasing his his palms and when they were greased.

He's killed more people worldwide than Mao.
richardag
FCBlitz said:

Agreed. He appears to be on the slimy side, who the hell would partially be responsible for diverting funding from the US to the Wuhan laboratory for research banned in this country.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
BigRobSA
blacksox said:

Good Lord, more proof of the failure of public schools.

He's a moron. Been wrong more than a broken clock.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
richardag
Mark Goldbridge said:

• That is a lie and you are complicit in spreading that lie.

• Trump followed the recommendations of the CDC and Fauci, to his detriment.

No one should listen to this series of lies.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
blacksox
Haha. Fauci and the CDC were certainly recommending against indoor political rallies when Trump held his in Tulsa last June. Herman Cain tested positive nine days after attending that rally, often sans mask. He died of Covid a few weeks later. Trump was a clown and got people killed because he refused to follow the advice of medical professionals.
Love Gun
blacksox said:

Haha. Fauci and the CDC were certainly recommending against indoor political rallies when Trump held his in Tulsa last June. Herman Cain tested positive nine days after attending that rally, often sans mask. He died of Covid a few weeks later. Trump was a clown and got people killed because he refused to follow the advice of medical professionals.

My God.

Literally.

Hitler.

BigRobSA
blacksox said:

Life's a killer.

Suck it the **** up, put your big girl panties on, and get on with life.

COVID is a weak ****ing virus, quit being a scared *****.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.