#1647 - Dave Chappelle

2,686 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggieforester05
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a good listen on Spotify.

20 minutes in. I think this will probably break the record for most downloaded podcast episode of all time.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6uCmb5wbprKYnpGwtktjgd?si=JvDgmT0YSr-EeYFhSIKXvA&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A4rOoJ6Egrf8K2IrywzwOMk
Aggie4Life02
AG
F Spotify.
Infection_Ag11
AG
He's a fascinating guy, and definitely in the running for biggest entertainment power play of all time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I ain't pimpin' Spotify. Thats the only place its available now.
JobSecurity
AG
Want to give me slightly more context??
Cramp00
Aggie4Life02 said:

F Spotify.

point on the doll where spotify touched you
ShaggySLC
Cramp00 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

F Spotify.

Right, what's wrong with spotify?
Stat Monitor Repairman
One of the most popular dudes on the planet on talks for three hours the #1 podcast in the business.

Uninterrupted and unscripted conversation.

Thats probably the headline.
peacedude
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

One of the most popular dudes on the planet on talks for three hours the #1 podcast in the business.

Two episodes before that is worth the three hours. I love Dave, but UFOs are Rogan's sweet spot (IMO). Chris Mellon is the guest.

https://podtail.com/pt-BR/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/-1645-christopher-mellon/
Stat Monitor Repairman
Will check it out.

Got some podcasts to catch up on. I turned off Rogan for the past few months. Got tired of hearing about Covid non stop.
hph6203
AG
Dave Chappelle did what Taylor Swift couldn't.
Aggie4Life02
AG
ShaggySLC said:

Cramp00 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

F Spotify.

The censor podcasters
ShaggySLC
Aggie4Life02 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Cramp00 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

F Spotify.

The censor podcasters
Really? Rogan is the first podcast I've listened to on there. I've always had it for the music. I used the Iphone podcast app for that until Rogan went to spodify.
aggieforester05
AG
ShaggySLC said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Cramp00 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

F Spotify.

The censor podcasters
Really? Rogan is the first podcast I've listened to on there. I've always had it for the music. I used the Iphone podcast app for that until Rogan went to spodify.

Spotify employees were demanding that Rogan's show be censored because their sensitive beta ears might hear an opinion they disagree with (anything right of Marx). I'm pretty Rogan told them to STFU and go wipe their Vajayjays.

I wish he never moved to Spotify. Not a fan of their podcast platform but I do use them for music.
peacedude
AG

Will check it out.

Got some podcasts to catch up on. I turned off Rogan for the past few months. Got tired of hearing about Covid non stop.
Yeah, he's worn out his welcome already. UFOs and/or the occasional Dave C, but you're right...his Cali side shows way too much.
Aggie4Life02
AG
aggieforester05 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Cramp00 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

F Spotify.

The censor podcasters

Spotify employees were demanding that Rogan's show be censored because their sensitive beta ears might hear an opinion they disagree with (anything right of Marx). I'm pretty Rogan told them to STFU and go wipe their Vajayjays.

I wish he never moved to Spotify. Not a fan of their podcast platform but I do use them for music.

They have removed specific Joe Rogan podcasts that they disagreed with.
CyclingAg82
AG
peacedude said:

Two episodes before that is worth the three hours. I love Dave, but UFOs are Rogan's sweet spot (IMO). Chris Mellon is the guest.

https://podtail.com/pt-BR/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/-1645-christopher-mellon/
Agree, the episode was very interesting. Had no idea who Mellon was..

Rogan is an independent, free speech, 2 amendment defender and don't agree with him on everything, but he does have very interesting guests.

aggieforester05
AG
I didn't realize they had taken it that far. I used to listen to him all the time but I've only listened maybe once since the move.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.