This pregnant gal is killing old people

6,753 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Love Gun
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd pull out my phone and film the stupid ******* filming me and start commenting about how we have a Facist collaborator trying to intimidate and bully people.
waitwhat?
Honestly if more than one of his grandparents died of COVID then that almost certainly means they were very old and at the end of their life anyway.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
TresPuertas
AG
Correct.

I come from this not only on a social standpoint, but more importantly a biological one.

This next part is important.

This is going to cause major problems. Letting the weakest among us set and carry out policy is a dangerous game that will absolutely lead to some biological corrections. That whole "hard times create good men, good men create good times, and weak men create hard times is irrefutable

Unless we fix this we are in for a rough ride very soon
Ol_Ag_02
AG
BigRobSA
I wouldn't physically assault him, because I don't beat up tards, but I'd hurry the sales process up and make sure she knew she was safe from HIM assaulting her for longer.

What a limpwristed COVIDian moron.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Eso si, Que es
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Almost 2 full pages to get this.

TexAgs has fallen so far from greatness, I am embarrassed this was not a top 3 response. Might as well be or ange bloods
Krautag81
I'd like for him to approach me like that. My voice booms and there would be a one sided arse kicking.
MallalieuAg
AG
Can't she get him or it for harrassment?
titan
S
MallalieuAg said:

Why would she want to prolong interaction with such a reprobate any longer than needed? What use would it be. Now she might sick her boyfriend or husband on him if closeby. As others have said, its probably fortunate there apparently isn't one shopping with her.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
MallalieuAg
AG
titan said:

MallalieuAg said:

Why would she want to prolong interaction with such a reprobate any longer than needed? What use would it be. Now she might sick her boyfriend or husband on him if closeby. As others have said, its probably fortunate there apparently isn't one shopping with her.
I beg that *** would not have done that to a real man.
titan
S

Certainly not. But you can't blame her for not wanting to try to make some legal issue in a system that these days seems skewed so Left Democrat and to the totally unproductive segments.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TAMUallen
AG
The 4k comment at the end... Is that the gay equivalent of shouting "WORLDSTAR!!!"?
Post removed:
by user
ShaggySLC
SoupNazi2001 said:

Here's the thing though. You hit it and it's on social media. You are probably charged with assault and could lose your job as well. Worth it to just walk away.

I agree with that. At what point legally does it cross the line where you could deck him?
Trucker 96
jakeaggie84
AG
What would be the charge if you took and destroyed his phone without assaulting him?? That is the way I would try to go. Just pay for the phone?? Or jail time included?
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
- Alfred E. Neuman
Love Gun

thirdcoast
AG
The best way to treat that situation is to make it all backfire...

Say stuff like..

"If you think no mask is bad you should see the type of collusion I do with Russia on a daily basis"

"Sorry I left my mask at the hotel room where I was peing on liberal prostitutes"

"Oops my mask fell off at the steps of the Capitol durring the insurrection"

Etc...
Love Gun
thirdcoast said:

The best way to treat that situation is to make it all backfire...

Say stuff like..

"If you think no mask is bad you should see the type of collusion I do with Russia on a daily basis"

"Sorry I left my mask at the hotel room where I was peing on liberal prostitutes"

"Oops my mask fell off at the steps of the Capitol durring the insurrection"

Etc...

FratboyLegend
Notice how these vids never involve an unmasked 6'1", 200 lbs male
#CertifiedSIP
Predmid
AG
That person better hope they have insurance on their phone if they harass my wife.
Agsrback12
These people are just trying to control their environment. Forced acceptance at this point. There will be a tipping point and it won't be very good for the 1% of the population trying to force their horse **** on others.
Oautlawag2005
AG
I couldn't understand him thru his rainbow lisp
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
I haven't worn masks anywhere in the last two weeks. Not a single place or person has said a word about it.

If people say something about it the response is simple. I got my vaccine. I don't need a mask anymore. Smile and move on your way.
Love Gun
Motracicletraficificker said:

I haven't worn masks anywhere in the last two weeks. Not a single place or person has said a word about it.

If people say something about it the response is simple. I got my vaccine. I don't need a mask anymore. Smile and move on your way.

Took you long enough!

I stopped caring about masks and signs the day the mandate lifted. I've had both of my vaccines, the "required thing" was now rescinded, and if you want to play a game called "What's more important? My money or my mask?", I'm down.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.