This pregnant gal is killing old people

6,725 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Love Gun
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?

And I for one am glad this little fruit videoed and posted this.
wyoag93
AG
That guy sounds really gay.
ShaggySLC
That dude is begging for an ass whooping. Jesus these people
BadMoonRisin
AG
#NoMoreH8
#EndBullying

:Bullying Ends::

OMG You are the devil because you arent wearing a mask and Im going to post this on social media to ruin your life:
::is this bullying? Uhhh. nope, it's different cause of oppreshun!::
::YAAAS QUEEN:::
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
RebelE Infantry
AG
Perhaps unpopular opinion:

Bullying can be a social good when it is used to enforce cultural norms, especially among males. Particularly effective when the pop culture loses the sense of masculine virtues and an unhealthy amount of young men have no father figure in the home.
PCC_80
AG
That idiot would have a heart attack if he came here. I have only worn my mask a couple of times in the last 3 months. In my Drs. office and in a Govt Bldg where they had Deputies insisting on it. Otherwise I have gone everywhere without a mask along with quite a few others. In The Stockyards you would be hard pressed to even find a mask if you wanted to.

If you ask me this Religion Like Devotion to masks is getting pretty weird.
ShaggySLC
PaulC_80 said:

That idiot would have a heart attack if he came here. I have only worn my mask a couple of times in the last 3 months. In my Drs. office and in a Govt Bldg where they had Deputies insisting on it. Otherwise I have gone everywhere without a mask along with quite a few others. In The Stockyards you would be hard pressed to even find a mask if you wanted to.

Resembles the devotion to the dem party and the marching orders they give out. That guy wouldn't have dared do that if her husband was with her. Again, another example of progressives going after woman.
RebelE Infantry
AG
ShaggySLC said:

PaulC_80 said:

Resembles the devotion to the dem party and the marching orders they give out. That guy wouldn't have dared do that if her husband was with her. Again, another example of progressives going after woman.

Reminder that Man is religious *by nature* and the the only question is "what" or "Whom" will he worship.
Burrus86
AG
Gone are the days when you could punch him in the nose for being a jack wagon.
DrEvazanPhD
Glad he thinks he's the arbiter of all that's right. Now do that to me.
Trucker 96
His grandparents are probably glad to be dead due to shame of having such a pansy embarrassment of a grandson. It's finally over
sam callahan
That guys grandparents probably faked their COVID death and moved to Florida just to get away from him.
TX04Aggie
AG
Literally, a drama queen. I swear phones and social media have set us back 200 years.
mjschiller
AG
She should send her husband in and deal with him. Could be fun.
TresPuertas
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Bullying can be a social good when it is used to enforce cultural norms, especially among males. Particularly effective when the pop culture loses the sense of masculine virtues and an unhealthy amount of young men have no father figure in the home.

AMEN

Ive been preaching this for years. It's not bullying per se, but a social check that obnoxious a holes like this that used to be scared to act like this because of the possibility of an ass kicking. Now these attention starved drama Queens can act freely and as obnoxious as they want because they know there is no possibility of a real man shutting them the hell up.

This video made the rounds on one of the text strings I'm on this week and I said I would have grabbed this nerd by the neck, marched him straight to the bathroom And would have commenced to give him all the swirlies that he's missed throughout his life.

And before you call me an ***hole, and honestly I don't care if you do, if you're ok with someone treating a pregnant woman like this.... well, you're part of the problem
fightingfarmer09
Clob94
cap-n-jack said:

If that was my wife, I'd have been charged with a hate crime.
Love Gun
Clob94 said:

cap-n-jack said:

If that was my wife, I'd have been charged with a hate crime.

FCBlitz
Ironic the authors of anti bullying are perfecting the art of bullying.
titan
S

Since do not believe in running and organizing a society around exceptions and fringes, this is viewpoint that is starting to make more sense. It seemed crazy at first to read posters saying it, but maybe it was one of those low order darwin processes and not well understood.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
SKY1
Surely, I'm not the only Dad that has a daughter that age that would knock that M'fer out for getting up in her business like that.
titan
S

That seems generally agreed, but there is no sign a husband or father is there.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Trucker 96
FCBlitz said:

Ironic the authors of anti bullying are perfecting the art of bullying.

Yep. We've established that it's okay to bully as long as you are bullying on behalf of leftist bull***** In reality, people like this getting their ass kicked as kids would have done them a world of good
EX TEXASEX
Hey look. it is that marginalized and vulnerable community the Gaystapo Public Security Bureau.
How many people have died of A.I.D.S because promiscuous gay males spread it like wildfire and fought tooth and nail to keep gay bath houses from the very start of the A.I.D.S. crisis. Now the are fighting to be able to donate blood again. Gay politics over public safety every time. F this hypocrite.
HarleySpoon
AG
The very definition of a Branch Covidian.
96AgGrad
AG
I know his grandparents are in a better place, largely because he isn't there yet.
EX TEXASEX
96AgGrad said:

I know his grandparents are in a better place, largely because he isn't there yet.

His grand parents are probably dead because they booked a tour of Cuomo's favorite New York nursing
homes followed by a trip to India just to get into the loving arms of Death. So they would never have to see the pompous /agressive/ annoying twit ever again.
ProgN
cap-n-jack said:

I dream and pray that this happens to me someday. It would end so badly for that ****.
ProgN
EX TEXASEX said:

Hey look. it is that marginalized and vulnerable community the Gaystapo Public Security Bureau.
How many people have died of A.I.D.S because promiscuous gay males spread it like wildfire and fought tooth and nail to keep gay bath houses from the very start of the A.I.D.S. crisis. Now the are fighting to be able to donate blood again. Gay politics over public safety every time. F this hypocrite.
Oh hell, you sent out the bat signal. I'm confident he'll show up tomorrow to address your wrong think.
ProgN
RebelE Infantry said:

We need to bring back bullying.

This guy is the kind we use to stuff into lockers but now they have a smart phone and feel empowered because they've been coddled their whole life.
WBBQ74
AG
What a jerk. He may no longer have grandparents but he certainly sounds like he won't be one himself. Typical woke Democrat. If her hubs had walked up during this drama fit Mr. Karen would have fainted.
Stupe
S
I wonder how long he walked around looking until he found someone that wouldn't punch him.
GaddafiHalp
Bullying is natural, there should be less need to weed out detrimental behavior in a civilized society, but there is still SOME need for it.
HoldMyBeer
AG
I bet his grandparents would be embarrassed by his behavior.
They're likely just thrilled to be in the arms of their Lord.
doubledog
Most old people have been vaccinated and death rates have nose dived.
It should be "look your killing my power trip".
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.