War on women

1,900 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by titan
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have you noticed the left's war on women ? They are not even allowed to be called women any more. They are not allowed to have their own sports. They are not allowed to think for themselves

When a woman does think for herself she is labeled an "uncle tom." However if she falls inline like a Liz Cheney she is a hero.

Though not exactly the same, but in the same vein, if you disagree with a lefty woman, it isn't because you disagree with her ideas... it is because you think she belongs in kitchen. (See praise from left of liz Cheney and see criticism of those that disagree with her.)

Somehow Kristi Noem, Kayleigh McEnany, Margaret Thatcher and many other conservative women have had many conservative men and women that were big fans, that voted for them and/or admired them. But the left always forgets that

It is always about identity and division for the left. They destroy something, blame republicans, claim to fix it and then destroy it even more.

When are people going to wake up to their schtict?

Final thought... a serial abuser like Clinton and now Cuomo are still heroes to the left. Don't tell me there isn't a war on women.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
TRADUCTOR
I like Women.
whytho987654
It's not just an attack on women, it's an attack in the modern family as well. Liberals are pushing young women to pursue their "dream career" while taking on debt and going to college. They end up being a corporate wedge saddled with debt and with no time to start a family.
ChemEAg08
AG
It's all about power. They used the "women's power" movement previous to try to gain power and have moved past it to "minority" or "weird sexual" power. They don't give a crap about any of it as long as they have the power. Playing on the emotions of people who can't think logically.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BigRobSA
Sammich Engineers
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Sid Farkas
AG
Quote:

Final thought... a serial abuser like Clinton...Don't tell me there isn't a war on women.
dont forget about Bill's ball-and-chain...GCF single-handedly set back the women's movement with her attacks on Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick
OverSeas AG
AG
Great point.

I forgot about that.

And how many times have we seen that play out from the left. Go after any woman that accuses a lefty of sexual assault, but make a hero out of any woman - regardless of her story - that accuses someone on the right.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
The_Fox
We crossed the rubicon in this nation when libs convinced women to enter the workforce and allow the government to raise and indoctrinate their children.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Bruh the left has been waging war on women for the last century and more. Feminism seeks nothing more than to subvert the natural role of women ordained by God and force them into being crappy wage slave versions of men. And since feminism also rejects the idea of masculine virtue, that version of man this it seeks to transform women into is the worst version of men.

Welcome to the neoliberal hellscape. Don't offend the radical feminist in HR or you will never work again and your family will starve.
Aggie4Life02
AG
Don't worry, Mitt has binders full of women.
stoneyjr78
AG
The nature of women is to use the gifts the creator gave her whether that be homemaking or engineering or the military or having kids or being supported by her husband and friends and family and doing all. Control over her own body is part of that.
hut-ho78
OverSeas AG
AG
stoneyjr78 said:

The nature of women is to use the gifts the creator gave her whether that be homemaking or engineering or the military or having kids or being supported by her husband and friends and family and doing all. Control over her own body is part of that.

Unless she chooses not to get the Vax. Then she is a science denier. Selfish. And dumb.

But the point you are trying to make is...
DON'T TREAD ON ME
titan
S
whytho987654 said:

It's not just an attack on women, it's an attack in the modern family as well. Liberals are pushing young women to pursue their "dream career" while taking on debt and going to college. They end up being a corporate wedge saddled with debt and with no time to start a family.
Tired of it. See Leftists straight as Islamists, but less credible and less based in any justified reality.

Of course you can still call women, women, if you are not part of that cult or speak that language.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.