When AOC runs for the White House

2,751 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
TheHoneybadger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I believe that AOC will make a run one day for the top seat in the land. Given the direction our country is heading and that I know I cannot underestimate the amount of liberals that will vote for her based on identity politics and their "feels," what is the realistic chance that one day this not long ago bartender turned airhead congresswoman actually makes it into the White House? I think it's a long shot but not impossible, which is a very strange reality to me. Especially since the dems know they can cheat the election. So not based on how absurd the thought is, but rather the realistic possibility of this actually happening, what do you think the percentage is of this reality one day?
Danny Vermin
I'll be shocked if she makes 40.
Tanya 93
TheHoneybadger said:

I believe that AOC will make a run one day for the top seat in the land. Given the direction our country is heading and that I know I cannot underestimate the amount of liberals that will vote for her based on identity politics and their "feels," what is the realistic chance that one day this not long ago bartender turned airhead congresswoman actually makes it into the White House? I think it's a long shot but not impossible, which is a very strange reality to me. Especially since the dems know they can cheat the election. So not based on how absurd the thought is, but rather the realistic possibility of this actually happening, what do you think the percentage is of this reality one day?
Personally, I see her making more of a Senate run than the WH.

She could be SML someday because people are idiots and like the idea of a utopia without actually having to sacrifice for it
Malibu
While she's a savvy social media creature, I don't think she can survive a campaign that requires her to think on her feet and adapt when being attacked. Her press interviews have been a disaster. Granted, that was before she was elected and you can train and improve on those things, but given her time on social media I don't think she's polishing her craft. In addition, there might be some grassroots money behind her, but there won't be much Wall Street dem money flowing in.
YouBet
AG
Malibu2 said:

While she's a savvy social media creature, I don't think she can survive a campaign that requires her to think on her feet and adapt when being attacked. Her press interviews have been a disaster. Granted, that was before she was elected and you can train and improve on those things, but given her time on social media I don't think she's polishing her craft. In addition, there might be some grassroots money behind her, but there won't be much Wall Street dem money flowing in.
Ironically, you've described Biden perfectly yet here we are. When you have almost the entirety of media as your propaganda arm it's no longer necessary to need these skills.
TheHoneybadger
AG
YouBet said:

Malibu2 said:

Ironically, you've described Biden perfectly yet here we are. When you have almost the entirety of media as your propaganda arm it's no longer necessary to need these skills.
Bingo. She can just call a lid everyday and not show up to debates because of "variants" and then bam, she wins the general election. As said above, Biden just went through that process and we all saw how that turned out. Add big tech and the MSM in her corner and it is quite scary that she could be "elected."
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Garrelli 5000
Oak Tree
AG
YouBet said:

Malibu2 said:

Democrats can commit voter fraud without any worries after the last election. The media propaganda is just a luxury now...
TexAgs91
AG
By the time she's eligible candidates will be nominated by a conglomerate of media, businesses and billionaires like Soros. Once the choice is made by them, the candidate will be appointed the position of "President"
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
BigRobSA
Mexicans, amirite!?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Deputy Travis Junior
YouBet said:

I'm as far from "Biden fan" as it gets, but in 78 years on this earth, he's still only said 1/10 as much dumb crap as she has in her 30.

And that's not because he hasn't said a lot of dumb crap.
Oak Tree
AG
TexAgs91 said:

By the time she's eligible candidates will be nominated by a conglomerate of media, businesses and billionaires like Soros. Once the choice is made by them, the candidate will be appointed the position of "President"

That's exactly how Biden was "elected".
BusterAg
AG
I think she is going to get caught in another unbelievable story or two before she hits the constitutionally required age.

You put two really bad lies together with her story about the capital protest, and she becomes pretty unelectable. Especially if she gets busted for libel.

She is just too much of an attention ***** not to mess up over that long period of time.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
No Spin Ag
She'll never get out of the House, but like Pelosi, she'll love it and eventually, once the Boomers die off, become one of the true leaders of the party, and not just the most tweeted about.

Besides, once Biden has to step away from the presidency, and she becomes the first female president that is also a minority, AOC won't really have anything new to get the base excited about.
jja79
AG
Isn't the world going to end before she's old enough?
Mule_lx
AG
President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2024
Oak Tree
AG
No Spin Ag said:

She'll never get out of the House, but like Pelosi, she'll love it and eventually, once the Boomers die off, become one of the true leaders of the party, and not just the most tweeted about.

Besides, once Biden has to step away from the presidency, and she becomes the first female president that is also a minority, AOC won't really have anything new to get the base excited about.

AOC will never be a leader in her party. Democrats, starting with Obama, do what they are told by the progressive leadership. It's similar to how reality TV shows are scripted.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

I cannot underestimate the amount of liberals that will vote for her based on identity politics and their "feels,"
I have way to many Lib Cousins that will vote for her simply because she is a woman and an "Oppressed Minority".

Does not matter what they say or do or promise that they will do, no matter how obviously stupid or incompetent or just a General Menace that should be ignored and never given any sort of authority, some crazy Libs will vote for them because of "Feelzzz"

Unfortunately there is no IQ or Common Sense Tests for Voters.
EKUAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

NY is losing a seat in the House after the Census. Supposedly hers is on the block. She may primary Chuckle.
Sh-to-the-Izzo
AG
If Bernie can be elected to the Senate, then so can AOC. I think that, like Bernie, she isn't electable at a national level ... yet, but there's enough people in the Northeast willing to put her in the Senate.

I agree with another poster, she can't be bought. She is who she is, for better or worse.
TheHoneybadger
AG
BusterAg said:

I think she is going to get caught in another unbelievable story or two before she hits the constitutionally required age.

You put two really bad lies together with her story about the capital protest, and she becomes pretty unelectable. Especially if she gets busted for libel.

She is just too much of an attention ***** not to mess up over that long period of time.
After seeing how the MSM and dems covered Biden for the Hunter Biden story, I'm not sure if this applies as much as it used to. This person didn't even know what a garbage disposal was and she might be the POTUS one day. I am so happy I was born in the early 80s. I would hate to be young right now.
HollywoodBQ
AG
BigRobSA said:

Mexicans, amirite!?
She's a Nuyorican, Holmes.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Oak Tree said:

No Spin Ag said:

AOC will never be a leader in her party. Democrats, starting with Obama, do what they are told by the progressive leadership. It's similar to how reality TV shows are scripted.
Actually, you've just explained exactly why she can be a leader in the Democrat Party.

But, she has to stop running off at the mouth, learn how take orders and the importance of sticking to the talking points.

As a potential birthing person, she's also got to make it through the impending biological clock explosion that will likely occur once she turns 36 with an empty womb. I've witnessed several working women go through this. So, if she makes it to 40 and remains barren, she will be in politics for the long haul and could be the next Kamala Harris who sneaks into the Oval Office through the back door.
doubledog
AOC as a runner,,, I do not see it. Hider, yes, runner no,
Cassius
Malibu2 said:

Think on her feet?

Your side votes for complete morons each election. Of course she can win. 50% of the country votes with feelz.
zephyr88
AG
Quote:

Personally, I see her making more of a Senate run than the WH.
I don't think she's that popular in the state. Once she gets outside her district, she's just another BSC liberal.
houag80
AG
This is Nancy Pelosi quietly doing work. You don't antagonize the old *****.
No Spin Ag
EKUAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

NY is losing a seat in the House after the Census. Supposedly hers is on the block. She may primary Chuckle.

As much as Chuck is annoying, I'd rather have him than her.
TheHoneybadger
AG
Kamala Harris will be the POTUS and she will not have gotten a single vote to do it. When the dems want someone in the top seat, they will find a way. Seeing who is currently in the White House and who will soon be in tells me that AOC has an actual shot at being the POTUS one day. Even typing that makes me feel like I'm in a bizzaro world. This is the United States of America and it is falling down the rabbit hole in a way that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime, and I'm not even 40 years old yet.
CSTXAg92
AG
YouBet said:

Malibu2 said:

100% this. The sheeple of the U.S. will blindly and naively lap up whatever the media and big tech feed them.
titan
S
TheHoneybadger said:

Kamala Harris will be the POTUS and she will not have gotten a single vote to do it. When the dems want someone in the top seat, they will find a way. Seeing who is currently in the White House and who will soon be in tells me that AOC has an actual shot at being the POTUS one day. Even typing that makes me feel like I'm in a bizzaro world. This is the United States of America and it is falling down the rabbit hole in a way that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime, and I'm not even 40 years old yet.
Agree with all but the "will not have gotten a single vote to do it" ---- she could quite possibly win straight up with no ballot creation necessary. There is not much reason to doubt that given the brain dead behavior toward policies.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
thirdcoast
AG
Shizzo said:

If Bernie can be elected to the Senate, then so can AOC. I think that, like Bernie, she isn't electable at a national level ... yet, but there's enough people in the Northeast willing to put her in the Senate.

I agree with another poster, she can't be bought. She is who she is, for better or worse.

They said that about Bernie as he let Hillary and DNC steamroll him in 2016, then by the Soros Biden machine in 2020. He took the money, so will AOC when push comes to shove....or her bf's company will take her money, as we have already seen.

AOC also defended Pelosi against anti-establishment attacks from left. She is NOT the left's version of Madison Cawthorn. She is like Biden who came into politics decades ago bragging how young he was and that he was willing to "prostitute himself."
TheHoneybadger
AG
titan said:

TheHoneybadger said:

Agree with all but the "will not have gotten a single vote to do it" ---- she could quite possibly win straight up with no ballot creation necessary. There is not much reason to doubt that given the brain dead behavior toward policies.

Yeah, it's definitely scary. Harris barely had my support when trying to become the dem nominee. Most people can't stand her, but in reality she will literally become POTUS without a single vote in a general election, which is insane and scary. It was one giant planned loophole to get her inside. Pick a crazy old geezer puppet as your presidential candidate and tada, she gets in as number 2 with Biden simply naming her as the VP. The last couple of years has really changed the fabric of our country and the liberal virus has now spread too far within the body. I just really hope we get a chance to see Desantis make a run in 2024. I know Trump has basically hinted hard at running again but I believe it's Desantis's time. He has what it takes IMO.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Do they have crayons in the White House?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.