Well, it isn't a yellow star, a blue wristband instead.

8,199 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by snowdog90
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

New blue silicone wristbands will carry your Covid vax card information and will be a convenient way to let others know you've been vaccinated.

"ImmunaBand," the blue silicone wristband, has a built-in QR code that will carry your Covid vax info and will let others know you are safe to be around that's according to the company that created the product.

The wristband cost about $20 and restaurants are starting to purchase them for their employees.

Link

oh FFS.
Rapier108
I fully expect this kind of bull**** to become the standard at most places of employment.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Kashchei
AG
Much more stylish!

/s
Viper16
AG

Mark of the Beast anyone?
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

I fully expect this kind of bull**** to become the standard at most places of employment.
You know what scares me the most? The use of the QR code. Granted I am an old and very distrustful of a lot of technology that erodes privacy rights, unlike younger people who give up every thing about their privacy by downloading apps, signing up for constant surveillance by the Big Tech overlords.

But I trust Big Tech very little after having several identity thefts occur. And since the law enforcement community refused to act on those, I trust any government, state or federal even less.
TheHoneybadger
AG
Reminds me of something.

Layne Staley
AG
Do they have red ones also? I'm sure its pure coincidence they are the color of states that vote for Facists (Democrats).
DrEvazanPhD
Wouldn't a barcode tattooed on the skin make more sense?
TheHoneybadger
AG
"These wristbands will do until the microchips are rolled out and made mandatory."

Good grief.
Rapier108
aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

You know what scares me the most? The use of the QR code. Granted I am an old and very distrustful of a lot of technology that erodes privacy rights, unlike younger people who give up every thing about their privacy by downloading apps, signing up for constant surveillance by the Big Tech overlords.

But I trust Big Tech very little after having several identity thefts occur. And since the law enforcement community refused to act on those, I trust any government, state or federal even less.
Yep, because medical records are governed by HIPAA, and putting them out for anyone to see without consent is against the law. Of course, employers will just tell everyone that you have to do so, or you're fired.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
Viper16 said:

The Mark of Cain. Hermann Hesse. Read that in HS. Now, it is hard to find.
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Viper16 said:

I hate to be the person, but in case someone wants to read it, it is "Demian" actually.
Sully Dog
I was arranging a meeting with a client today and he asked me if he needed to bring a copy of his vaccine card so we could meet face to face. I could barely contain my contempt.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Viper16 said:

I hate to be the person, but in case someone wants to read it, it is "Demian" actually.
You are correct as to the title. It varied a bit over the years. And way too many authors used the same title of "Mark of Cain" for their novels, as well. Titles are not copyrighted.

Thank you for the correction. I'm 62. I read it in HS. But I got the author correct. Cognitive function test scores that as an 8.
azul_rain

Mark of the Beast
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Viper16 said:

You are correct as to the title. It varied a bit over the years. And way too many authors used the same title of "Mark of Cain" for their novels, as well. Titles are not copyrighted.

Thank you for the correction. I'm 62. I read it in HS. But I got the author correct. Cognitive function test scores that as an 8.
It surprises a lot people, considering my thesis was on the 19th century British novel, but I am a huge Hermann Hesse fan.

The Glass Bead Game is an amazing work and rarely read.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i was wondering can they scan my middle finger? I am very willing to give it to them every time they ask.
TChaney
Wouldn't a simple tattoo of the batch number / date be sufficient? Maybe put it on the middle of the forearm.

Maybe something like this.

doubledog
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

New blue silicone wristbands will carry your Covid vax card information and will be a convenient way to let others know you've been vaccinated.

"ImmunaBand," the blue silicone wristband, has a built-in QR code that will carry your Covid vax info and will let others know you are safe to be around that's according to the company that created the product.

The wristband cost about $20 and restaurants are starting to purchase them for their employees.

Link

oh FFS.
Some company making money from Karens, nothing to see here.
backintexas2013
AG
Does that get you on quick pass for Disney rides.
BusterAg
AG
I think I really will buy a yellow star pin to wear around on my sleeve if this becomes a big deal.

I work from home 100%, and won't wear it online, so not too many work related repercussions.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Viper16 said:

It surprises a lot people, considering my thesis was on the 19th century British novel, but I am a huge Hermann Hesse fan.

The Glass Bead Game is an amazing work and rarely read.
The longer we interact, the more we have in common.

At my late age, what I considered a standard (albeit an AP level) HS education is no longer the norm.

I was taught to read by my Mom when I was 3. Mostly Bible stories but the point was I could read.

Then the library that my Mom had assembled entered the picture. Entire wall, floor to ceiling of books. Masterplots, summary of every significant literary work known to man. She had every booktrequired to get a Master in Literature at my fingertips. Reading Shakespeare at 8. Reading Milton. Reading Chaucer.

Annd then there were the Time Life Books. On WWI, on WWII. Battle by battle. Read those as well.

Antigo, Antigoing, Antigone. I'll wager you get that joke.
Andrew99
AG
hph6203
AG
Don't think I've ever seen anything in the United States compared to the Holocaust and thought to myself "Yeah, that fits."
MookieBlaylock
AG
I want a free train ride haircut and shower before getting my tattoo.and pajamas
aggiehawg
AG
hph6203 said:

Don't think I've ever seen anything in the United States compared to the Holocaust and thought to myself "Yeah, that fits."
Pay closer attention then.
combat wombat™
AG
Remember, folks, COVID has a greater than 99% survival rate. WHY do we need this?
hph6203
AG
aggiehawg said:

hph6203 said:

Nah, some goofus taking some leftover Livestrong bracelets, printing out some QR code stickers and selling it at 20 bucks a pop to some microbrew that wants to show their customers they're COVID safe isn't it.
Viper16
AG
Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Viper16 said:

You are correct Tanya. It can be downloaded as a PDF
#FJB

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Viper16
AG
aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Viper16 said:

I'm 70 and I completely understand!
LOL
#FJB

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
YouBet
AG
hph6203 said:

aggiehawg said:

hph6203 said:

Nah, some goofus taking some leftover Livestrong bracelets, printing out some QR code stickers and selling it at 20 bucks a pop to some microbrew that wants to show their customers they're COVID safe isn't it.
You are jumping ahead. We are talking about the lead up to that. That environment (1930s Germany) is starting to coalesce here.
SMM48
AG
Eff that
nortex97
AG
This is the kinda crap that makes me wish I hadn't gotten vaccinated.
hph6203
AG
YouBet said:

hph6203 said:

aggiehawg said:

hph6203 said:

You are jumping ahead. We are talking about the lead up to that. That environment (1930s Germany) is starting to coalesce here.
No, the Jewish stars were state sponsored. And when AOC's dumbass suggested keeping lists of Trump supporters/politicians that backed him, she was beaten down swiftly by most people. Sure you had some purple haired they're'ems that supported her, but they're a minority so brainwashed that they'd drink her bath water.

This is capitalistic exploitation of COVID fear, and while I think it's pretty stupid, it's not anywhere close to a Jewish badge.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.