Biden is an Economics Denier

3,118 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oak Tree
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sarge 91
AG
Keegan99 said:

Though he is wrong, I give him credit for the most cogent, succinct answer to a question in the past 24 months.
BigRobSA
In his defense, using big words like "enhanced", "the" and "a" throw him off.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
waitwhat?
"Nothing measurable"

lol what? How many people made more money on unemployment than at their job? Why would anyone take a pay cut to have to work?

I don't even blame those people for not going back to work. I'd wait until the cash train ended, too. The people to blame are the morons that thought the extra money was a good idea in the first place.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
chickenfingers
AG
Why are we letting our politicians lie to our faces? When will this end?
Cassius
The guy is a liar and an idiot. Dumbest president we've ever had.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
chickenfingers said:

one side tolerates it (not good either) and one side gleefully rolls around in these lies like pigs in *****

friday afternoon so i'm going to step away from this board for a while. too irritating.
DallasAg 94
Sully Dog
****ing communist lying piece of ****
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Yesterday
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

During the ObamaCare Act debate, I had to sit on a plane from Austin to DFW next to a mid-20s Beta Male headed to work a booth at some Cosplay (or such) convention.

He proceeded to tell me that Food, Housing, cell phone, HealthCare are ALL rights the Gov should provide without cost to ANYONE.

I said "If everyone got that, who would work? Why would anyone work?"

He said, "Some people just like to work."

Me: "For free?"

Him: "Yes. Lots of people like to work."

I bet he is one of those getting free money for not working.

If he didn't live in the greatest country the world has ever known he would starve or be killed. Fortunately for him there are people willing to work for him and defend his life for him.
My Name Is Judge
How many times do y'all think they rehearsed that question & response?

Rongagin71
AG
I was a little surprised to see Biden publicly answering questions, not surprised that he claimed enhanced UI had no effect on employment. REGULAR state UI has been repeatedly proven to lengthen avg unemployment time of claimants compared to nonclaimants.
YouBet
AG
Cassius said:

The guy is a liar and an idiot. Dumbest president we've ever had.
Just another example of Biden lying and no one will call him on it but Trump is considered the liar.
oh no
AG
I'm actually surprised a reporter asked that question
Sully Dog
I'm pretty sure that was the female White House correspondent for Newsmax. I can't remember her name.

The only thing that should be surprising is that he called on her.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
doubledog
BigRobSA said:

Biden thought the reporter said de-pantsed. So No is the appropriate answer.
BusterAg
AG
Anyone here want to agree with him?

Or can we all agree that he is either a liar, or a graduate from the AOC school of economics?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
MouthBQ98
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

During the ObamaCare Act debate, I had to sit on a plane from Austin to DFW next to a mid-20s Beta Male headed to work a booth at some Cosplay (or such) convention.

He proceeded to tell me that Food, Housing, cell phone, HealthCare are ALL rights the Gov should provide without cost to ANYONE.

What, like slaves?
YouBet
AG
BusterAg said:

Anyone here want to agree with him?

Or can we all agree that he is either a liar, or a graduate from the AOC school of economics?
[just sitting here praying Two Teas weighs in]
mazag08
AG
Libs are not economics deniers. You can't deny what your brain is too stupid to grasp.
YouBet
AG
His comment is egregiously stupid though. Economics can absolutely be a challenge to grasp but this scenario is about as common sense as you can get with a yes/no question.

This answer is proof he's either flat out gaslighting or the dumbest m'fer we've ever had as President. Seriously, this is mind blowing how ridiculous this answer is.
MouthBQ98
AG
It's not stupidity, it is willful denial because reality is inconsistent with their ideological wishful thinking.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Pepaw man bad?
SKY1
chickenfingers said:

When he starts mean tweeting.
captkirk
AG
chickenfingers said:

Only Trump lies HTH
japantiger
S
MouthBQ98 said:

It's not stupidity, it is willful denial because reality is inconsistent with their ideological wishful thinking.
Nope...it's just lying...he's a lying sack of career political ***** *****
“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”
Joseph Heller, Catch 22
Aggie521
AG
Holy crap, it's barely been 100 days and this yahoo has screwed so much up. Not sure if the country will survive the next 3.5 years.
Maroon Dawn
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

This is the delusion they live under. They want you to work a difficult, stressful job that society requires so they can do their hobby a few hours a week and call it "work" while you both are compensated equally in the glorious people's Republik.

They refuse to accept that virtually all high paying jobs require some or all of many years of sacrifice, delayed gratification, difficult study, training and long hours or irregular hours and these jobs keep society functioning and almost NOBODY would choose to just do them if they weren't rewarded for doing so

Sure, some folks would want to be heart surgeons even if they were only rewarded the same as the dude who sits on his butt smoking pot all day, but not many and then what happens when you need them? Oh sorry, the 3 heart surgeons in TX are all booked through 2028. Hope it's not an emergency

But they selfishly want a world where the rest of us keep doing our regular jobs that make society work while they either get to do nothing at all or their hobby job like clerk at hipster vinyl record shop for a couple hours a week. The guy doing nothing but sitting on his butt smoking pot still expects you to be an air traffic controller working the graveyard shift on Christmas so he can make his flight and expects you both to have the same equity of outcome in life.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Pepaw been in government for 40 YEARS.

He got it all figured out just in time.

He gonna fix all this **** and had the keys over to Mamaw Harris.
Gigem314
AG
BigRobSA said:

Big words make fragile Joe upset.
BuddysBud
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

How many times do y'all think they rehearsed that question & response?

Homer Simpson in this clip is more aware than Ol Joe.
jja79
AG
You misspelled idiot.
titan
S

Democrat policy maker graduates of university generally do not learn true economics -- they have demonstrated this over, and over, and over again.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
InfantryAg
AG
Yesterday said:

DallasAg 94 said:

If he didn't live in the greatest country the world has ever known he would starve or be killed. Fortunately for him there are people willing to work for him and defend his life for him.
Are you talking about the cosplay beta male, or biden?

Either one works for your statement.
InfantryAg
AG
titan said:

Democrats policy maker graduates of university generally do not learn true economics -- they have demonstrated this over, and over, and over again.
FIFY

Unfortunately you can add the bulk of Americans. People actually believe keynsian economics works in spite of a hundred year track record of failure.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.