The impending collapse of not yet built Hammer City

16,100 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ProgN
IslanderAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABATTBQ11 said:

Tex100 said:

They are asking for your money, though.

What kind of city can you build with $500k?

Was about to say, my neighbors house sold for 545k. Their communist utopia is a 4 bedroom in cedar park?
PlaneCrashGuy
OldArmyBrent
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Tex100 said:

They are asking for your money, though.

What kind of city can you build with $500k?

Was about to say, my neighbors house sold for 545k. Their communist utopia is a 4 bedroom in cedar park?

Hoping to get a deal at 500 and do some updating themselves, but yeah, basically.
The world needs another Pinochet.
will25u
One Louder
AG
The best response on Twitter was the suggestion to make it into a show "Survivor: Antifa". That would have been the absolute only way this thing could have....survived.....
CactusThomas
AG
CactusThomas said:

Y'all are extremely gullible. There are no plans to build a city, its only a fundraiser. Donate today!

Called it.
FrioAg 00
AG
The problem is the way we consume information - all there stories get dropped from all interest before or as soon as the deceptive, unamerican truths come out.

You see it over and over again. The "conversation is started", the narrative is cast, but the story falls apart and no one cares.
mm98
AG
Fundraiser = theft in this case
doubledog
will25u said:

Should have waited until January 1, then they could have just carried away the frozen bodies
FrioAg 00
AG
They weren't spending any time there other than the photo ops. This was a scam from the first moment - and one they made $60k off of

My issue isn't the idiots who they stole money from. My issue is that these scams and all the false flag racism claims we've seen NEVER get corrected in a way that changes their total BS narrative that racism is a big deal in America
backintexas2013
AG
Nigerian scammers are getting more creative.
CactusThomas
AG
Chief Lee, the "ivy league engineer" with the University of Virginia ball cap is going to be pissed that her bridge design efforts were for nothing.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
DallasAg 94
JR2007
AG
Is that guy in white face?
Squadron7
AG
Justice for Juicy!
ProgN
I wish Aggie Smollet was there. A picture with him and juicy together would be perfect.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.