Football Player from Sully protest

6,961 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wait, so you mean highway 6 runs both ways for this superstar?
ATX_AG_08
AG
I respect his decision.
YouBet
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

And this guy is leaving too?

Is it the portal to hell?
TChaney
YouBet said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Is it the portal to hell?

His peak in life was that moment he did his jump at the finish line.

It will never get any better.

He will be like Uncle Rico reliving his days as a track star and not much else.

lb3
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

StonewallAggieDEFENSE
As far as I'm concerned, the rest of em who walked out on the field with him and Mond can " not let the door hit em in the ass " as well. Including coaches.
Central Committee
AG
Tucker should have been kicked out of school for physically bullying behavior towards those old Ags at Sully. Completely unacceptable actions you see in middle school.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
Slyfox07
AG
Central Committee said:

Tucker should have been kicked out of school for physically bullying behavior towards those old Ags at Sully. Completely unacceptable actions you see in middle school.

He's a loser that will be flipping burgers in a few years. Don't care.
Mas89
AG
Adios Mo Fo.
Onceaggie2.0
what kind of stupid name is Infinite?
Slyfox07
AG
Onceaggie2.0 said:

idiot kid probably has idiot parents
wyoag93
AG
Tucker is ignorant, arrogant, trash.
Love Gun
Central Committee said:

Not only that, but he chose to act like an anarchist by climbing all over the statue. No repercussions for that?
zephyr88
AG
If you don't fit, you don't fit... those two confused young men need to find new homes.

It will be interesting to see their choices.
Owlagdad
zephyr88 said:

If you don't fit, you don't fit... those two confused young men need to find new homes.

It will be interesting to see their choices.

Amen.
Why do people go places and expect things to change for them? No excuse not to know what you are getting into these days.
It's like someone buying a house in a HOA neighbourhood full of rules, then pulling up an old junker and putting it on blocks in front yard, then ***** when you get a citation and complaints from neighbours.
I lived in HOA neighbourhood that no parking on streets in rules. I got citations, and eventually cleared garage and took care of it. I was pissed I had to work, but understood the rules. I could move anytime. We had black folks move in and when they got citation, they said it was racism. Nuff said.
tamc1956ag
S
who is the athlete?
mazag08
AG
Just so y'all know, pointing out facts on here is not allowed anymore
mazag08
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Was he the player that tweeted we need more of this in response to a video showing a black person just start beating down a white employee at a clothing store? The one where the white employee never did anything but apologize as he was repeatedly hit.

Last years BS that was allowed by the players lost me as a supporter!

My post explaining which player did this was deleted. Texags will not let you discuss facts about things that actually happened.
AGHouston11
AG
mazag08 said:

AGHouston11 said:

Was he the player that tweeted we need more of this in response to a video showing a black person just start beating down a white employee at a clothing store? The one where the white employee never did anything but apologize as he was repeatedly hit.

My post explaining which player did this was deleted. Texags will not let you discuss facts about things that actually happened.

Thanks for the attempt.
Crazy world we live in now. It's ridiculous!
redcrayon
AG
StonewallAggieDEFENSE said:

As far as I'm concerned, the rest of em who walked out on the field with him and Mond can " not let the door hit em in the ass " as well. Including coaches.

What is this a reference to?
CanyonAg77
AG
Onceaggie2.0 said:

I got a ban for explaining it.

Anyone who reads the Spenser novels by Robert B. Parker can explain it to you.
johnnyblaze36
AG
AGHouston11 said:

That was Bobby Brown. He and Ke'Shun Brown are unrelated but they do have one thing in common still other than the same last name and that is both are gutter trash.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.