Gasoline Hits $4.99 /gal for Regular / $5.99 for Super in Cali

6,297 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FrioAg 00
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So liberal idiocy disrupted the supply chain in Commieforbia. Congrats I guess.
Zobel
AG
The irony here is that my admitted ignorance is making your self-proclaimed expertise look idiotic.

Quote:

Biden's policies in his short term so far are pushing us to levels not seen since a NATURAL economic swing in the price of oil

Why should I write a research paper for you when you can't even defend this basic statement? All the while you go around insulting the intelligence of other posters.

Which policies have resulted in short term crude prices? Show your work, let's see some substance.

PS. You promised not to respond.
mazag08
AG
Zobel said:

The irony here is that my admitted ignorance is making your self-proclaimed expertise look idiotic.

Quote:

Biden's policies in his short term so far are pushing us to levels not seen since a NATURAL economic swing in the price of oil

Why should I write a research paper for you when you can't even defend this basic statement? All the while you go around insulting the intelligence of other posters.

Which policies have resulted in short term crude prices? Show your work, let's see some substance.

PS. You promised not to respond.

You're right, I did promise to not respond. I failed on that. We have too much fun doing this don't we?

Once you do your research and respond to my last post we can then talk about why things are happening and where they are going.
Zobel
AG
So what you're saying then is that the answer to why things are happening this way so far has nothing to do with Biden administration policies or executive orders? Since you're asking about the year before he took office and all.

Again, why do I have to write a research paper for you to answer a very simple question?

AgLiving06
What a weird response.
Old McDonald
mazag08 said:

Old McDonald said:

prices have been artificially low throughout covid because of reduced demand and oversupply. why is it surprising that prices are up now owing to demand recovering faster than supply can keep up?
Exhibit 1 of having no idea how the the energy sector works, absolutely zero understanding of economics outside of what the MSM parrots, no logicial thinking ability to dissect an issue and its timing, and no drive to research even a little bit before hammering the keyboard with complete falseties.

i can't stop laughing at this response. no attempt to make a coherent argument, just a crybaby lashing out aimlessly because a dirty lib came in to pop the anti Biden circle jerk bubble.

based on your responses in this thread, you clearly have a neanderthal's understanding of energy. no one should take anything you have to say on the topic seriously.
Cassius
texaglurkerguy said:

Pump prices rather neatly track crude prices. Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and King Salman have a much bigger influence over what you pay at the pump than Biden.

That's simply false.
texaglurkerguy
Cassius said:

texaglurkerguy said:

Pump prices rather neatly track crude prices. Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and King Salman have a much bigger influence over what you pay at the pump than Biden.

That's simply false.

Elaborate for us, please.
Cassius
Eloborate for you? What's this us business?
texaglurkerguy
Thought you might be able to offer an explanation for why you think I'm wrong. Perhaps others may be interested to hear as well.
Cassius
texaglurkerguy said:

Thought you might be able to offer an explanation for why you think I'm wrong. Perhaps others may be interested to hear as well.

World production is 100 mbpd.

The US produces 20 mbpd of that. That's 20% for the mathematically challenged.

Russia, China and Saudi COMBINED produce about 25 mbpd. That's 25%.

Now, let's look at the demand side. The US is the largest world consumer, about 25% of total consumption. Policies affecting consumption affect the price of oil too, and we dwarf everyone else.

Finally, oil is priced in dollars,which means the exchange rate matters. Idiotic policies affecting the price of the dollar, affect the price of oil around the globe.

Do I need to go further?

Xiden has more influence on the price of oil than anyone on the globe.
BigRobSA
Quote:

World production is 100 mbpd.

The US produces 20 mbpd of that. That's 20% for the mathematically challenged.

That's 20% even for the non-mathematically challenged.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
FrioAg 00
AG
Damn, facts !

Anyone taking bets the liberals will recognize them?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.