CSPD, Cyclist Run from Cops + a Tackle and Tazer

16,270 Views | 274 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Infection_Ag11
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Taken from general. This video has it all.

tamc1956ag
S
Meanwhile, in Bryan, the Bryan police department arrest adults versus students. CSPD is for cops that can't make it handling the big boys.
ironmanag
AG
What exactly did the cops do wrong. This person was evading arrest and resisting arrest.
Sully Dog
Meh, I have no problem with this.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
FriscoKid
AG
ironmanag said:

What exactly did the cops do wrong. This person was evading arrest and resisting arrest.

He ran a red light on a bike. Let's not act like this was a hardened criminal.
tamc1956ag
S
exactly, Frisco. CSPD preys upon our students
ironmanag
AG
FriscoKid said:

ironmanag said:

He ran a red light. Refused to stop. Rode away from one cop then resisted the orders of the other cop.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

None of this happens if he just stops.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Ticketing someone for running a redlight on a bike is has and always will be ******ed and stupid.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
russ05
AG
FriscoKid said:

ironmanag said:

And he would have just gotten a ticket had he not tried to run.
cevans_40
AG
FriscoKid said:

ironmanag said:

Add evading and resisting to that list. Dude is an idiot and then drops the "I have a mental illness, dip****" to top everything off.

C@LAg
Fightin_Aggie said:

Ticketing someone for running a redlight on a bike is has and always will be ******ed and stupid.
bull*****

that puts not only the bicyclist in danger, but anyone else driving near him.

cyclists should be subject to every single law of the road that cars are.
cevans_40
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

The dumb ***** that ran a red light on a bike and ran right into the side of my wife's car causing over $1000 worth of damage has caused me to disagree with you.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
FriscoKid said:

ironmanag said:

Road cyclists are a danger to themselves and others. In some parts of the country they flagrantly violate stop signs/red light laws, and laugh when anyone calls them put on it.

If the guy ran a light on his bike and then thought it was ok to run from the cops, he deserved what he got.

When the police pull you over stfu and comply.
BuddysBud
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

And then you blame the driver of car when the idiot on the bike runs the light/stop sign and gets hit.

Bicyclists are supposed to follow traffic laws. If they don't, they should get a ticket just like motorized vehicles.

If you don't like the law, take it up with you state representative and senator.
DallasAg 94
aggieforester05
AG
CSPD
fightingfarmer09
I'm actually of the mindset failing to follow road regulation on a bike should be a felony with 5-7 years in Huntsville.

I think if CSPD just wrote "running a stop sign" tickets on the engineering side of campus TAMU could offer free tuition as well as a surplus.

Screw bicyclists.
D_Wag97
AG
At least he was saving lives by wearing a mask...outside. Leads me to believe he really does have a mental illness.
Turf96
tamc1956ag said:

Nobody is praying on this student. He didn't follow rules and that has consequences. Problem with today society is they don't think rules apply to them. Texas A&M used to have good students with too families. Nowadays not so much. Had I done this to a cop my dad and grandfather would have whipped my backside and I never would have gotten all the bay out up
In the barn by end of summer.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Has Lebron weighed in on this, yet?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Those cops are gigantic *******.

Tackling a student on a bike and yelling "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Fat ****ing clowns

This incident highlights everything that is wrong and needs to be fixed with the police. Use some *********common sense. This is a student...on a bike...and you're treating them like they just committed armed robbery.
Anonymous Source
S
Turf96 said:

tamc1956ag said:

Nobody is praying on this student. He didn't follow rules and that has consequences. Problem with today society is they don't think rules apply to them. Texas A&M used to have good students with too families. Nowadays not so much. Had I done this to a cop my dad and grandfather would have whipped my backside and I never would have gotten all the bay out up
In the barn by end of summer.
This is somehow an indictment of Texas A&M and the guy's family?
Gig 'Em
MAROON
AG
"Get on your stomach!"

Well I would but this fat motorcycle cop is laying on top of me, so I can't roll over.
Sid Farkas
AG
back in the early 80's i ran a stop sign on university oaks while riding a street bike (motorcycle). CSPD spotted me and did a u turn & headed my way. I hopped on the sidewalk and rode thru the walkways of an apartment complex - down a short flight of stairs and out onto Harvey rd where i escaped. i garage parked my bike for two weeks at a friends place and took the bus till the coast was clear.

I deserved to be tased (although back then they wouldve pulled a firearm instead)

I hated CSPD but that's mainly because i was always doing something that would get me into trouble (I always carried a joint with me everywhere i went).

Im old now and am able to see what an ******* i was
C@LAg
Sid Farkas said:

well, if it helps, we have always been able to see how much of an ******* you are.
aginlakeway
AG
FriscoKid said:

ironmanag said:

Are you sure that is all he did wrong?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Sid Farkas said:

back in the early 80's i ran a stop sign on university oaks while riding a street bike (motorcycle). CSPD spotted me and did a u turn & headed my way. I hopped on the sidewalk and rode thru the walkways of an apartment complex - down a short flight of stairs and out onto Harvey rd where i escaped. i garage parked my bike for two weeks at a friends place and took the bus till the coast was clear.

I deserved to be tased (although back then they wouldve pulled a firearm instead)

I hated CSPD but that's mainly because i was always doing something that would get me into trouble (I always carried a joint with me everywhere i went).

Nobody that runs a red light on a bicycle deserves to be tasered unless you REALLY escalate the situation.

The student in question had almost come to a complete stop and the fat motorcycle cop tossed him to the ground and treated him like he was about to get shanked by the perp.
aginlakeway
AG
aggieforester05 said:

CSPD

Why is this CSPD's fault?
C@LAg
RockTXAggie said:

Nobody that runs a red light on a bicycle deserves to be tasered unless you REALLY escalate the situation.

The student in question had almost come to a complete stop and the fat motorcycle cop tossed him to the ground and treated him like he was about to get shanked by the perp.
if it saves just one meemaw driving nearby....
Rocky Rider
AG
So when does the looting begin?! I need a new big screen TV.
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
Sid Farkas
AG
C@LAg said:

Sid Farkas said:

well, if it helps, we have always been able to see how much of an ******* you are.
if i had a nickel for every time i was called an *******...
cevans_40
AG
RockTXAggie said:

Those cops are gigantic *******.

Tackling a student on a bike and yelling "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Fat ****ing clowns

This incident highlights everything that is wrong and needs to be fixed with the police. Use some *********common sense. This is a student...on a bike...and you're treating them like they just committed armed robbery.
WTF? Should they have just let him go on his merry way after breaking the law and evading?
The Fall Guy
AG
New Army is anti cop.
Cromagnum
AG
Rocky Rider said:

So when does the looting begin?! I need a new big screen TV.

First place we will go is the Circuit City on Harvey.
JR Ewingford
I've nearly ran over dumbass bicycle riders in past running red lights. I guess play stupid games win stupid prizes?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.