Sheila Jackson Lee CNN oped thanking George Bush, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney

3,671 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by mjschiller
Fat Black Swan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No seriously.

nortex97
AG
Think about how terrible you have to be as a Republican to get her to 'think' you are great.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Are these the same people they called racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, misogynistic and dangerous?

Wasn't Romney an out of touch, arrogant rich white guy who needed to pay his fair share?

Wasn't W too stupid to hold an elected office?

I seem to remember the left saying all those things about W and Romney.
AGHouston11
AG
That's how you know they have betrayed and fooled their former supporters!
Love Gun
Like most Democrats, this one has never been known for playing with a full deck.

Clob94
Jackson Lee, it turns out, is an imperfect vehicle for making this charge. Here's the problem: A dozen House Democrats in 2008 did introduce a resolution seeking the impeachment of Bush. And Jackson Lee was one of the measure's 11 co-sponsors.

F*** that lying ****.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/jul/31/sheila-jackson-lee/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-d-texas-says-we-did-not-see/
Love Gun
Clob94 said:

Jackson Lee, it turns out, is an imperfect vehicle for making this charge. Here's the problem: A dozen House Democrats in 2008 did introduce a resolution seeking the impeachment of Bush. And Jackson Lee was one of the measure's 11 co-sponsors.

F*** that lying ****.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/jul/31/sheila-jackson-lee/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-d-texas-says-we-did-not-see/

Liz, W and Romney all bent the knee and kissed the ring of the DNC. She's not lying; she's advertising for more turncoats from the swamp.
Aggie4Life02
AG
Dumbest lady on the planet.
cap-n-jack
I didn't read it but if it is grammatically correct, absent spelling errors and thoughtfully flows I guarantee she didn't write it.
AggieZUUL
AG
Love Gun said:

Like most Democrats, this one has never been known for playing with a full deck.

Is she talking about a gun or Al Sharpton?
outofstateaggie
AG
This is their playbook to fracture the right. Every republican president, while in office, is too far right, too extreme, and, literally, Hitler. Pretty sure that was applied to Bush throughout his presidency. Once out of office, the next guy is skewered against his more "moderate" and "reasonable" predecessor.

The three idiots in question Cheney, Bush, and Romney, just helped amplify it by allowing themselves to be used by the left against Trump. Disgusting.
BusterAg
AG
Does she have an opinion on Manchin?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
doubledog
nortex97 said:

Think about how terrible you have to be as a Republican to get her to 'think' you are great.
Just to be clear, It is an oxymoron to use Sheila Jackson and 'think' in the same sentence.
My Name Is Judge
No wonder I can't stand those 3 establishment trashbags
DallasAg 94
Gigem314
AG
Funny how she didn't have nice things to say about Bush or Cheney's father when they were in office with power.

She'll move on from Trump when the next Republican threatens her party's power too.

They always need a new enemy.
nortex97
AG
doubledog said:

nortex97 said:

Just to be clear, It is an oxymoron to use Sheila Jackson and 'think' in the same sentence.
Exactly, I had to go back and put it in quotes just to be clear. If I ever got that endorsement I think I would immediately resign from public life/any office.
AgNav93
AG
This is the football of equivalent of telling tu to keep Herman because we think he's great. Give me a break. This and our media are pathetic to pander this garbage.
Waffledynamics
AG
This is a perfect follow-up to my thread yesterday.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3197993/1

I'll repeat SHH's question:

"Do you honestly believe that the Democratic Party wants the Republican Party to be strong, or do you think that they want you to lose?"
titan
S
nortex97 said:

Yes, if she is trying to demolish their standing, couldn't do it better.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Ag87H2O
AG
outofstateaggie said:

This is their playbook to fracture the right. Every republican president, while in office, is too far right, too extreme, and, literally, Hitler. Pretty sure that was applied to Bush throughout his presidency. Once out of office, the next guy is skewered against his more "moderate" and "reasonable" predecessor.

The three idiots in question Cheney, Bush, and Romney, just helped amplify it by allowing themselves to be used by the left against Trump. Disgusting.
Happened to Bush 41 as well. Seems like the Democrats always have a RINO or two lined up that are willing to speak against the Party and be used as tools against Republicans.

Hint to media - It isn't working any more. The playbook is old, tired, and transparent. It does help cull out the traitors though.
stallion6
AG
Anything Sheila Jackson is for... I am against. She is a racist idiot. The three she honors are all sellouts.
Bondag
AG
How partisan of her.
txags92
AG
Democrat bipartisanship in action right there. That is what they mean by wanting to reach across the aisle. "You go against the principles of your party, betray your constituents, and agree with everything we want, and we will praise you for it using our party media apparatus."
annie88
AG
These people are insane. The only reason they're doing this is because of their hatred of Trump. Just so pathetic and so predictable.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
cevans_40
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

And 2nd ain't close
Mr Mojo Risin
AG
cevans_40 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

And 2nd ain't close

Representative Waters would like a word with you.
America was built on speed, hot, nasty, badass speed.
TexAgs91
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

Are these the same people they called racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, misogynistic and dangerous?

Those words sound bad, but really all that means is they're referring to someone who isn't a Democrat.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
This will always be my favorite SJL related story.
Tramp96
Politics makes strange bedfellows.
deddog
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

No, that would be the folks who vote for her
richardag
nortex97 said:

Exactly

Congratulations to the idiots she praised and EXPOSED.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
deddog
AG
SWC Ag said:

This will always be my favorite SJL related story.

This story is fake.
While SJL is totally capable of mistaking the moon and mars - they are after all, both celestial bodies -
there is no way SJL would know what year Neil Armstrong planted a flag.
captkirk
AG
That hopefully is the end of Liz Chaney
American Hardwood
AG
Love Gun said:

What an idiot. AR-15's are very lightweight. So let's just assume that what she might have held (doubt that part is even true) was a .50 caliber rifle like a Barrett. Someone should ask her how many civilian deaths have come at the hands of murderer bearing a .50 rifle.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.