We are literally being led as a people by the CDC - how did this happen? Who saw this

3,908 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by doubledog
waitwhat?
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ironmanag said:

We have been saying since this started that it was about control.

Sadly we live in such a weak society that they gladly gave up their freedom for a false feeling of safety against a virus that has a 99.5% survival rate.
What sucks is I don't care about the Coronabros giving up their own ability to enjoy life. They can go nuts and avoid cruises and travelling and everything and frankly I would enjoy that. The company would improve greatly.

But their sheepness and lack of reason means I can't even go on a cruise without masks and whatnot. And I enjoy cruises.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
TexAgs91
AG
exp said:

https://thepointsguy.com/news/norwegian-cruise-ceo-blasts-cdc-rules/

They're literally able to dictate how international cruise lines operate their cruises. Socially distanced sun bathing? Masks while socially distancing on the deck?

When vaccines are available for anyone who wants them?

Guys...this is beyond messed up. Our freedoms are GONE.
So are free and fair elections.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
BigRobSA said:

My Name Is Judge said:

FriscoKid said:

My Name Is Judge said:

There was never a reason to shut anything down...

Some folks on here said that a year ago. Don't bother looking though because the history has been deleted.

I was one of em

Bo exotic bayside was not
I was, too.

None of it made any sense. Not the "two weeks", not the "zOMG, this is EbolAIDS in the air", none of it.

As always, I was right.

I was one of those against it from the start, and it's why Abbott has to go.
flakrat
Oak Tree
AG
Tea Party said:

Freedom living conservatives saw the writing on the wall by this time last year, but we're publicly shamed for speaking up. Leftists, liberals, and faux conservatives didn't raise a big enough fuss thus let the problem grow to the monster it is today.

I didn't see many freedom loving conservatives speaking up against Trump's covid guidelines that Abbott used to destroy Texas businesses and our civil liberties. They blamed Fauci and Democrats...msm propaganda worked perfectly.
Rascal
AG
Tea Party said:

Freedom living conservatives saw the writing on the wall by this time last year, but we're publicly shamed for speaking up. Leftists, liberals, and faux conservatives didn't raise a big enough fuss thus let the problem grow to the monster it is today.

This is fair.

Think about if all we did was strongly encourage the targeted approach of telling older folks and obese folks that they needed to lockdown. Only them. Would have been reasonable and less negative to our economy and ways of life.
doubledog
exp said:

https://thepointsguy.com/news/norwegian-cruise-ceo-blasts-cdc-rules/

They're literally able to dictate how international cruise lines operate their cruises. Socially distanced sun bathing? Masks while socially distancing on the deck?

When vaccines are available for anyone who wants them?

Guys...this is beyond messed up. Our freedoms are GONE.
We assumed they had an unbiased interest in the public health. We found out they were just quacks.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.