So the left gonna keep lying about the Black on Asian violence

6,657 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by B-1 83
ironmanag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jac4 said:

captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

flakrat said:

And another white supremacist stabs 2 Asian women
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-premeditated-attempted-murder-stabbing-asian-american/story?id=77529159
I'm not sure, but I think this is the video to go along with that story. Why does a segment of that culture hate Asians so much?

crazy

Quote:

Thompson, who is black but was reported to be white, has a violent criminal history. - Andy Ngo

Why wasn't this corrected?

You know why.
pdc093

Quote:

Why does a segment of that culture hate Asians so much?
Don't you remember 'Do The Right Thing'?
The two 'cultures' hate each other.
AA's are just brazen, and don't have to GAF about acting on it these days.
Oak Tree
AG
The media's job is to broadcast propaganda not to report the truth. Democrats have complete control over the media.

Republican politicians have decided that letting Democrats take control over almost every aspect of our country is the best course of action.
FrioAg 00
AG
Agree, the hate isn't new or higher. But there is a certain demographic right now, who already committed over half of the violent crime in the country, who has been emboldened by all the crime without consequences since Summer 2020.

Between stand down orders, mob justice protection, super liberal DAs and massive prison releases - we have made crime a lot more attractive this year
Jarrin' Jay
AG
It's all because of white supremacy......... or even worse....

CanyonAg77
AG
Gold Star ntxVol said:

Clob94 said:

So I've got to ask. I'm quite certain there are both Asian and AA people that post here. I've asked most of my Asian and AA what the hell is going on and I all I get are shrugs.

So what the hell is going on? Anybody? When did black people just up and decide to start curb stomping Asians, and why?
I think it's a bunch of copy cats. Media pushes a story, videos appear on social media, some knuckle dragging idiot think it looks like fun, and the cycle repeats itself.

The real story is that someone started a web site where you could anonymously submit your account of being an Asian and being attacked.

They got 20,000 (or some number) reports of totally real, not made up, absolutely bona fide, no one would lie about this stuff, you can totally trust anonymous people on the Internet, reports.

The media dutifully reported it as established fact, and a crisis was born.
ShaggySLC
pdc093 said:

Quote:

Why does a segment of that culture hate Asians so much?
Don't you remember 'Do The Right Thing'?
The two 'cultures' hate each other.
AA's are just brazen, and don't have to GAF about acting on it these days.
This
OverSeas AG
AG
It's wapo. They are are the American pravda
DON'T TREAD ON ME
mjschiller
AG
Blacks commit 98.9 % of assaults on Asians.
johnnyblaze36
AG
ironmanag said:

jac4 said:

captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

flakrat said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-premeditated-attempted-murder-stabbing-asian-american/story?id=77529159
I'm not sure, but I think this is the video to go along with that story. Why does a segment of that culture hate Asians so much?

crazy

Quote:

Thompson, who is black but was reported to be white, has a violent criminal history. - Andy Ngo

You know why.
Wow I went to look up this tweet to see if it's still there and this loser has locked up his twitter account. What a *****. He deserves to be locked up in prison.
titan
S

captkirk,
Is this true capture, presumably it is? If so, its all too apt that the faux Media hate narrative about Asians is enlarging the power of a group that is anti-Left and against their agenda.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Oak Tree
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Agree, the hate isn't new or higher. But there is a certain demographic right now, who already committed over half of the violent crime in the country, who has been emboldened by all the crime without consequences since Summer 2020.

Between stand down orders, mob justice protection, super liberal DAs and massive prison releases - we have made crime a lot more attractive this year

You don't blame Trump for allowing it to happen?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Oak Tree said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Right, because Trump was going to get praise for bringing in the National Guard - against the wishes of local authorities. It was allowed by local mostly Dem gov and liberal media.
scd88
AG
Oak Tree said:

FrioAg 00 said:

How is Trump to blame for the behavior and actions of locally elected officials?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

Oak Tree said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Right, because Trump was going to get praise for bringing in the National Guard - against the wishes of local authorities. It was allowed by local mostly Dem gov and liberal media.

Don't bother

Dems could set offa nuclear device in a daycare and Oak Miller would just whine and cry about how Ted Cruz didn't catch them, defeat them all in single combat and then rewire the bomb with chewing gum and duct tape so it's clearly Republicans fault the nuclear device detonated

Its literally all he does

Never hold Dems accountable. Whine and cry about GOP
Goose06
AG

hph6203
AG
Was gonna look this up after the poster above said 98.9% of assaults on Asians was committed by black people, because that's not anywhere in the realm of reality when compared to cross racial attacks among the other races.

Seems like those Asians need to start whipping some ass. Barely commit any violence, and yet other races are pretty equitable in whooping their ass.
Satellite of Love
ironmanag said:

jac4 said:

captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

flakrat said:

crazy

Quote:

You know why.

The coward is now private.
richardag
Thanks for the tables.
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
Biz Ag
AG
Clob94 said:

So I've got to ask. I'm quite certain there are both Asian and AA people that post here. I've asked most of my Asian and AA what the hell is going on and I all I get are shrugs.

So what the hell is going on? Anybody? When did black people just up and decide to start curb stomping Asians, and why?

There is a lot of resentment between AA's and Asians in LA, especially towards Asian-owned businesses in black communities. During the Rodney King riots years ago, rioters & looters specifically targeted these businesses while black owned ones were left alone.

The movie "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas touches on this where a Korean store owner is taunted by black youths.
FrioAg 00
AG
The entire point was seeking a photo-op where officers or federal agents fought back and killed rioters

Their goal was to create a martyr moment which would have been pinned on Trump and used for truly stupid things like federalizing a police force under the next Dem
Oak Tree
AG
scd88 said:

Oak Tree said:

FrioAg 00 said:

How is Trump to blame for the behavior and actions of locally elected officials?

Antifa firebombed a federal courthouse and attacked federal law enforcement officials. Local officials have ZERO authority over FEDERAL crimes. I expect a Republican president to uphold the law against domestic terrorist.
Oak Tree
AG
Quote:

I'm criticizing Republicans for not holding Dems accountable for their crimes. You justify and defend Republicans for not stopping Democrats. You are part of the problem.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Oak Tree said:

Quote:

I'm criticizing Republicans for not holding Dems accountable for their crimes. You justify and defend Republicans for not stopping Democrats. You are part of the problem.

You excuse Dem behavior by saying it's Republicans fault for not stoping them, not Dems fault for being anti-American traitors in the first place

You ARE the problem
scd88
AG
Oak Tree said:

scd88 said:

Oak Tree said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Antifa firebombed a federal courthouse and attacked federal law enforcement officials. Local officials have ZERO authority over FEDERAL crimes. I expect a Republican president to uphold the law against domestic terrorist.

Wasn't the National Guard sent in to protect those buildings to the objection of the local officials?
Oak Tree
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Oak Tree said:

Quote:

You excuse Dem behavior by saying it's Republicans fault for not stoping them, not Dems fault for being anti-American traitors in the first place

You ARE the problem
I don't excuse Democrats anti-American treasonous behavior.

I want Democrats prosecuted and stopped. I believe that DC Republicans are the only ones who can stop them. When they dont they deserve criticism...
Oak Tree
AG
scd88 said:

Oak Tree said:

scd88 said:

Oak Tree said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Wasn't the National Guard sent in to protect those buildings to the objection of the local officials?
The DOJ/FBI should have prosecute Democrats Antifa terrorist organization that bombed a federal courthouse and attacked federal LEOS. If the NG was sent by Trump does that justify his failure to uphold the law against domestic terrorist?
B-1 83
AG
Oak Tree said:

scd88 said:

Oak Tree said:

FrioAg 00 said:

I'm reasonably sure that firebombing ANY building within their jurisdiction is a crime that local officers are more than authorized to arrest perps for when they witness it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.