So the left gonna keep lying about the Black on Asian violence

6,615 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by B-1 83
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There still going to pretend and push the narrative that this is white supremacy?

Our piece of **** president and vice president are going to lecture America but never mention which race is doing the violence?

Everyone of these videos that I have seen has been a Black person attacking Asians.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
DrEvazanPhD
Yeah, but what said to that guy to set him off?
/cnn
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Yes they will.

If democrats could not lie what would they say?
AGHouston11
AG
Just terrible

BTW the people in the media that falsely report that BS - they have body guards when they go out in public.
BadMoonRisin
AG

Soros DA.

Same guy that did this
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Mayor West
AG
Why nothing will ever be fixed:

Clob94
So I've got to ask. I'm quite certain there are both Asian and AA people that post here. I've asked most of my Asian and AA what the hell is going on and I all I get are shrugs.

So what the hell is going on? Anybody? When did black people just up and decide to start curb stomping Asians, and why?
TexAgs91
AG
Of course the left will lie. If they told the truth they would never get another vote.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
policywonk98
AG
I acknowledge a rise is Asian violence. Appears to mostly be in places like NYC, Philly, San Fran, LA. All the usual suspects of violence.

But the reported stats are about 120 incidents in 2020 vs. 50 incidents in 2019. While that number is a crazy increase. We are talking about 70 additional violent incidents in a country of 330 million people. Where 1.2 million reported violent crimes happen every year.

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Clob94 said:

So I've got to ask. I'm quite certain there are both Asian and AA people that post here. I've asked most of my Asian and AA what the hell is going on and I all I get are shrugs.

So what the hell is going on? Anybody? When did black people just up and decide to start curb stomping Asians, and why?

I think it has always been going on. The media is just ramming down a false narrative down our throats.
BigRobSA
policywonk98 said:

I acknowledge a rise is Asian violence. Appears to mostly be in places like NYC, Philly, San Fran, LA. All the usual suspects of violence.

But the reported stats are about 120 incidents in 2020 vs. 50 incidents in 2020. While that number is a crazy increase. We are talking about 70 additional violent incidents in a country of 330 million people. Where 1.2 million reported violent crimes happen every year.

Now...calculate using Dominion servers. 11.3 Trillion acts of violence on Asians!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
doubledog
Clob94 said:

Asian businesses in AA neighborhoods. Jealousy
Asian success due to strong families Jealousy
Asian competition Jealousy

The list goes on and on.
riverrataggie
AG
I know in SE Texas, talking golden triangle area and parts of Louisiana Asian Americans are typically targeted as they typically keep lots of cash on them.
ntxVol
Clob94 said:

I think it's a bunch of copy cats. Media pushes a story, videos appear on social media, some knuckle dragging idiot think it looks like fun, and the cycle repeats itself.
My Name Is Judge
Mayor West said:

Educated mind just like lebron
Kvetch
AG
BigRobSA said:

policywonk98 said:

But the reported stats are about 120 incidents in 2020 vs. 50 incidents in 2020. While that number is a crazy increase. We are talking about 70 additional violent incidents in a country of 330 million people. Where 1.2 million reported violent crimes happen every year.

Now...calculate using Dominion servers. 11.3 Trillion acts of violence on Asians!

That's about 34,250 per capita. Seems about right. Not sure what all the fuss is about.
Tex117
AG
Of course.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
If you repeat the lie enough it will become the truth
Sid Farkas
AG
MSM wanted a national dialog on Asian violence when they wrongly thought a crazy white dude shot up massage parlors in Georgia because he hated asians...videos like OP have become a daily occurrence and msm couldnt be bothered to say a single word

MaxPower
policywonk98 said:

But the reported stats are about 120 incidents in 2020 vs. 50 incidents in 2019. While that number is a crazy increase. We are talking about 70 additional violent incidents in a country of 330 million people. Where 1.2 million reported violent crimes happen every year.

Here's the issue though. Either a) this isn't a big deal because it's still uncommon and the media shouldn't be covering Asian hate crimes at all or b) it is a big deal and they should acknowledge the demographics of who is perpetuating it. It's completely irresponsible to choose anything you want to define as c).
FrioAg 00
AG
This 100% boils down to the question, how dumb are Asian voters?

In spite of being a high tax paying population (high incomes and high wealth generating capital gains), they voted more often for Democrats who are responsible for (1) the increased Black on Asian hate crime and (2) economically disastrous policies hurting smaller businesses - which Asians hold a lot of

If they are dumb enough to buy into the media nonsense and continue to vote Dem, it's on them. Hoping we see them wake up.
Sully Dog
The comments are unreal
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
scd88
AG
Mayor West said:

Staged, eh?

Let me get this straight.

Someone convinced a repeat felon to commit another crime. "Dude, you wanna go back to the pen? Well, do I have a deal for you. You'll be famous."
hph6203
AG
Only people that voted for Trump are attacking Asians, which de facto means they aren't black. C'mon man.
APHIS AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Yes they will.

If democrats could not lie what would they say?
And they are blaming Trump for the border mess. The problem is not that Democrats lie but the fools and idiots that believe them and they are in the millions.
captkirk
AG
WestTexasAg
AG
Clob94 said:

I've wondered the same. Is this something new?
FJB
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Clob94 said:

I've wondered the same. Is this something new?
Ongoing since at least 1993

flakrat
AG
And another white supremacist stabs 2 Asian women
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-premeditated-attempted-murder-stabbing-asian-american/story?id=77529159
StandUpforAmerica
flakrat said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-premeditated-attempted-murder-stabbing-asian-american/story?id=77529159
I'm not sure, but I think this is the video to go along with that story. Why does a segment of that culture hate Asians so much?

captkirk
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

flakrat said:

I'm not sure, but I think this is the video to go along with that story. Why does a segment of that culture hate Asians so much?

crazy

Quote:

Thompson, who is black but was reported to be white, has a violent criminal history. - Andy Ngo
pdc093
Okay. I get it. Facts/Truth will NEVER matter.
I am every horrible, racist label they want to paint me with, SIMPLY BY VIRTUE OF MY SKIN COLOR.
At this point, I am BEYOND giving two ****s.
I am a CHL holder, and I carry. I'm also a little 'old' woman . So, a pretty attractive target while out and about.
I am NOT intimidated by their behavior.
What completely disturbs me, is the BYSTANDERS that go about their business like people aren't being injured, (and in some cases FATALLY) RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
Makes my blood boil.
Used to be a law about bystanders watching/observing a crime and not reporting it....
WoMD
annie88 said:

There still going to pretend and push the narrative that this is white supremacy?

Our piece of **** president and vice president are going to lecture America but never mention which race is doing the violence?

Everyone of these videos that I have seen has been a Black person attacking Asians.

Holy crap, in front of Gus'? My commercial real estate is within a couple blocks of his other location in the Sunset (I wont tell exactly where, as it would be easy to figure how who I am otherwise). I know the owner, most business owners in that neighborhood did, and we had a good and professional relationship. I used to say hi to him literally every day after work, while walking my dog past his store on the way to the beach. His dad, back when he owned them prior to handing it down to Dmitri, was actually hit as a pedestrian by that Mission Bay location when he was walking to get fresh produce for his store. It is a TERRIBLE area, so to play devil's advocate, violence and horrible people are not exactly aimed only at the asian population out there.

Color me not at all surprised by reading this. Now, if it were in the Sunset, where it's like 60% asian, 40% white, and all other ethnicities combined make up a rounding error in terms of statistics, then it would be newsworthy. I think I met both black people in the entire neighborhood.
Kashchei
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

This 100% boils down to the question, how dumb are Asian voters?

In spite of being a high tax paying population (high incomes and high wealth generating capital gains), they voted more often for Democrats who are responsible for (1) the increased Black on Asian hate crime and (2) economically disastrous policies hurting smaller businesses - which Asians hold a lot of

If they are dumb enough to buy into the media nonsense and continue to vote Dem, it's on them. Hoping we see them wake up.

This. They voted Dem, these are the consequences.
jac4
AG
captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

flakrat said:

crazy

Quote:

Thompson, who is black but was reported to be white, has a violent criminal history. - Andy Ngo

Why wasn't this corrected?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.