They've done it. They have decolonized some land for themselves.

34,896 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yesterday
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a fine city they will make on that mountain and "rich soil".

Quote:

As of this writing, Black Hammer has liberated 200 ACRES of land in so-called "Colorado, USA", 10,000 ft above sea level, lush and fertile! Our comrades who had the chance to visit the land sang only praises of the land-how the land is perfect to build our eco-friendly and durable earthbag homes, the beautiful rivers and streams that pass through it, and the amazing flora and fauna we will be living in community with.

7nine
ChemEAg08
AG
Good luck with that...
#FJB
Rydyn
AG
I hope they realize that not many crops will grow well at that altitude.

Rhubarb stew, anyone?
No one is going to give you the education [power / freedom] that you need to overthrow them.
chase128
AG
I think their definition of "rich soil" is different from most people's
doubledog
I will wait for winter and at least 10 ft of snow to solve this problem.

HTownAg98
"Lush"

Waiting to see what happens when they try to irrigate without a permit. Or dispose waste without a permit. Or divert water for drinking without a permit...
OKCAg2002
AG
Looks like a cult. How many wives will the president of "Black Hammer" have?
jonb02
AG
I give it 2 weeks, camping is hard.
β€œFacts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” - John Adams

β€œIt is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled” - Mark Twain
AggieRain
AG
I dont think they know how soil works...
Madman
AG
Prediction

The ratio of axe and hammer swings to social media posts will be 1:1,000,000.

Edit

And if any actual work is done it will be poor quality and done in a way that will make the Enviros cry.
Burdizzo
AG
So if some breaks the law in that town is it called Hammer Crime?

Because I want there to be a lw enforcement campaign called Stop Hammer Crime.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
wait until the blizzard hits...
rebag00
AG
"...durable earthbag homes..."

LOLOL

Are we sure this isn't for a reality TV program?
Cassius
oh man...
AgNav93
AG
Well, I for one, think this is a wonderful idea. I think all of BLM and Antifa should have their own autonomous zone far away from civilization. The only caveat; they can't leave and can't ask for help. Problem should sort itself out. It'll look like thunder dome in month.
Waffledynamics
AG
Best of luck to them. They'll need it.
hunter2012
AG
This is the great irony about communism. Our free society allows that, if they want to live in a collective and pool their resources willingly they are absolutely allowed to do so. But the theory always fails because the practice of putting human individuals into a collective removes agency and incentive from any individual in it. Making it unfeasible. Then it always comes down to coercion to incentivize and humanity is back to the same cycle of creating demagogues and oligarchies.
Cassius
Who actually owns that land... federal, state or private? Would be interesting to know.
CanyonAg77
AG
Burdizzo said:

And if they put you in jail, it will be "Hammer Time".
ABATTBQ11
AG
Yeah... Land in Colorado can be cheap. The problem is that it's cheap for a reason. They're not going to grow anything there. There's no utilities. It looks like a fair amount is probably unbuildable due to terrain. Odds it's accessible year round without snow vehicles? I'm thinking low.

This might have made a great hunting lease or vacation spot with an off grid cabin, but it sure as he'll won't be a city.
Cassius
Does this mean they are no longer allowed to vote in American elections?
titan
S

I wonder if they have the foggiest idea of the sharp changes in climate that happen even there. Especially probably don't realize you get tornadoes and they won't have the usual warnings, etc. But its not hurting anything per-se it appears.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
UrbanDecay
AG
When they say liberated do they mean purchased? Doesn't seem very communist of them.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Burdizzo said:

And if they put you in jail, it will be "Hammer Time".

No conjugal visits either. Can't touch this when you're in jail.
CanyonAg77
AG
Cassius said:

Who actually owns that land... federal, state or private? Would be interesting to know.
99% chance it's BLM* land that's being taken over by BLM**

* Bureau of Land Management

** Black Lunatic Marxists
YouBet
AG
So, who actually owns this land? Did they buy it or are they just squatting?

Also confused by one of their graphics that says colonized people need dictatorship? If that's the case, I'm sure there are some folks who would gladly go up there and oppress the sh^t out of them.
BQ_90
AG
but these dip****s put the latrine up stream too
titan
S
(CanyonAg77)

If so, that is a karmic turn-around in its way. The original is hardly less corrupt than the successor. Some of the worst episodes in our history trace to it.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Savrola
Hell, Jonestown had about 200 times the annual rainfall, and they couldn't even make that work without threatening people with death if they tried to leave.
CheeseSndwch

So is this a sequel or a reboot?
Shooter McGavin
AG
What will be the most interesting is the cleanup bill that will fall on the taxpayers after they abandon it.

aezmvp
Burdizzo said:

If they do the Hammer Crime they better be prepared to stop & do Hammer Time.
HTownAg98
Cassius said:

Looks like they bought it, which is just funny to think about a group trying to "decolonize their lands." 200 acres at elevation with no utilities, soil so poor it won't grow ****, hard to get to, with rough terrain can be pretty cheap.
ABATTBQ11
AG
hunter2012 said:

This is the great irony about communism. Our free society allows that, if they want to live in a collective and pool their resources willingly they are absolutely allowed to do so. But the theory always fails because the practice of putting human individuals into a collective removes agency and incentive from any individual in it. Making it unfeasible. Then it always comes down to coercion to incentivize and humanity is back to the same cycle of creating demagogues and oligarchies.

That's not entirely true. Bernie Sanders was once kicked out of a commune for being lazy and doing nothing but talking. Some won't force you to work, they just won't share anymore if you're not pulling your weight. It's like getting fired.
BQ_90
AG
Also shouldn't Hammer City law be everyone that lives in hammer city has to dress like MC Hammer.

I mean that's gotta be #1 in the Hammer City constitution amiright

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.