A&M History department offering BLM course

10,142 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by gbaby23
DenverAg91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McKinney Ag69
AG
What the literal f%*%! BLM is a race baiting, Terrorist organization.
AnScAggie
AG
Not another ****ing dime ever!
EX TEXASEX
Awesome. I can't wait to sign up and start to buy my first 1.4 million dollar house. That is just the start of my 4 plus house buying spree. Marxism forever !!!

P.S. I already posted earlier today the cancer affecting ut is coming your way. This is a perfect example of the rot and whoever is teaching it !!
DenverAg91
AG
I for one I'm highly disappointed this course isn't progressive enough.

Doesn't A&M know we are supposed to use the term "equity" instead of "equality" ?

*sarcasm*
OldArmyBrent
AG
My HIST 106 class (post reconstruction US history) was basically this. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same prof. She came in on day 1 and said "I wanted to teach a black history class and not enough people signed up, so they told me to teach this one. You guys are gonna learn about black history this semester."
The world needs another Pinochet.
mjschiller
AG
History on a communist organization started by 4 members of the Communist Party of the United States? Two organizers admit to being "terroist".

Who is the instructor? BLM member?
Corn Pop
OldArmyBrent said:

My HIST 106 class (post reconstruction US history) was basically this. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same prof. She came in on day 1 and said "I wanted to teach a black history class and not enough people signed up, so they told me to teach this one. You guys are gonna learn about black history this semester."

I hope you gave that piece of trash hell all semester long.
hunter2012
AG
History department used to be much more conservative. I can't imagine how bad it's gotten...
Tanya 93
OldArmyBrent said:

The prof teaching it is Cynthia Bouton if that was your prof
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
I feel like Don King saying "only in America", as only he can, is applicable here.
Buzzy
A class that teaches a false narrative and victimization? Terrific.
Spyderman
AG
Not a good look for TAMU to be teaching a racist class.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
OldArmyBrent
AG
Tanya 93 said:

OldArmyBrent said:

Haha just looked her up. Not her. Looks like the BLM prof is an old white lib.
The world needs another Pinochet.
HollywoodBQ
AG
AGHouston11
AG
Class about Marxism?
Wes97
AG
Tanya 93 said:

OldArmyBrent said:

Interesting. She taught my senior seminar course. Definitely left of center. But she didn't strike me as the completely unreasonable type unlike some of my other leftist history professors.
titan
S
AGHouston11 said:

Class about Marxism?
Is there one for Fascism? Not the blame for WW II, but what Mussolini was attempting to address, and also Hitler, etc. From the point of view of where their systems were supported.

Believe know the answer.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
ShaggySLC
Wes97 said:

Tanya 93 said:

OldArmyBrent said:

Interesting. She taught my senior seminar course. Definitely left of center. But she didn't strike me as the completely unreasonable type unlike some of my other leftist history professors.
Yet she is teaching a BLM class. This started in 2014, how is it possible that its being taught at a University? What's being taught?
EX TEXASEX
Hopefully some conservative students will sign up and challenge her at every turn and make life a living hell while race baiting in class !!
Faustus
EX TEXASEX said:

Hopefully some conservative students will sign up and challenge her at every turn and make life a living hell while race baiting in class !!

Ideally students already failing out of school given the game plan to challenge the prof at every turn, and make her life a living hell while race baiting in class.
Buzzy
titan said:

AGHouston11 said:

Class about Marxism?
Is there one for Fascism? Not the blame for WW II, but what Mussolini was attempting to address, and also Hitler, etc. From the point of view of where their systems were supported.

Believe know the answer.
Not sure if it is taught any longer, but there used to be a History of Nazi Germany class back in the '90s. It was incredibly popular, and almost impossible to get into.
Tanya 93
Buzzy said:

titan said:

AGHouston11 said:

Class about Marxism?

Believe know the answer.
Not sure if it is taught any longer, but there used to be a History of Nazi Germany class back in the '90s. It was incredibly popular, and almost impossible to get into.
Best class at A&M

Unfortunately Dr Krammer died a few years ago

I also took one on the Russian Revolution
Eliminatus
AG
I would dearly love to know how many of these types of studies are attended by students NOT on some sort of federal or state aid.

I imagine the truth would just make me angry though.
Wes97
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Buzzy said:

titan said:

AGHouston11 said:

Class about Marxism?

Believe know the answer.
Best class at A&M

Unfortunately Dr Krammer died a few years ago

I also took one on the Russian Revolution

Dr. Kramer was great. Not many professors like him around anymore.
Waffledynamics
AG
Lmao not another dime.
Yesterday
AG
Eliminatus said:

I would dearly love to know how many of these types of studies are attended by students NOT on some sort of federal or state aid.

I imagine the truth would just make me angry though.

It's a public school. So all of them are.
Ex-liberalag12
Really? You are going to make the perfect the enemy of the good? Life isn't perfect. All cancel culture is irrational..
JW
AG
Clown world
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
Dawson civil war class was awesome. Guest speaker brought in for Russian history was killer. Yes the history dept. was bad ass!! Teaching false narratives isn't how it used to be

Disappointing to say the least
TAMUallen
AG
BLM is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such
Bird Poo
AG
Would be interesting if we got the link to the classes
Buford T. Justice
AG
If you've looked closely over the years, these infuriating issues always arise out of the Colleges of Education and Liberal Arts. You damn sure don't see it in engineering, business or ag.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Damn, I'd give anything to take that class for fun just to troll the professor/class the entire semester.
MouthBQ98
AG
Do they teach objectively about it and how it emerged based on marxist activism adopting race as a proxy and how it is based of false narratives, or do they proselytize for it like a religion?

The real story behind it is an interesting story, but I suspect the instruction is largely a biased narrative.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.