Article on the U.S. military's "Countering Extremism" task force

2,588 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FCBlitz
Fat Black Swan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lengthy Revolver article. The quoted below is about 10% of the article. This is insane.

Meet Bishop Garrison: The Pentagon's Hatchet Man in Charge of Purging MAGA Patriots and Installing Race Theory in The Military

https://www.revolver.news/2021/05/bishop-garrison-pentagon-hatchet-man/

Quote:

On February 3, 2021, in the wake of the "deadly events" of 1/6, Biden's new Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered a 60-day stand-down and total purge of the U.S. military's rampant, undefined "extremism" problem. Though the details of this purge were always kept vague and framed in apolitical terms, it was immediately obvious the target would be MAGA with the buzzword "extremism" tagged onto various proxies for Trump supporters, conservatives, and opponents of globalism of all stripes.

We now know the hatchet man the Pentagon has selected to carry out this MAGA purge of the American defense forces, and the entire operation is worse than you could have ever imagined.

The Biden administration has just put the equivalent of Ibram X. Kendi in charge of vetting the entire U.S. military.

This hatchet man's name is Bishop Garrison, Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Defense for Diversity and Inclusion.

In a tweet thread from July 27, 2019, Bishop Garrison wrote:

As the new head of the U.S. military's "Countering Extremism" task force, this critical race theory loving, Trump Derangement Syndrome suffering, fake news spreading, 100% partisan hack is the man who will now separate permissible "opinion" from purgeable "extremism" at the Pentagon, which is the nation's largest employer, overseeing 2.9 million personnel.

Just as the Defense Secretary's 60 day stand down to take stock of "extremism" within the military's ranks expired, the Pentagon issued a formal memo on April 9th describing its "Immediate Actions to Counter Extremism." This memo establishes the Countering Extremism Working Group ("CEWG") to develop and implement all "Counter Extremism" policies at the Pentagon.

Bishop Garrison is at the helm.

From the memo:
Quote:

The [CEWG's] immediate actions are as follows:
* Review and Update of DODI 1325.06 Extremism Definition: Office of the Secretary of Defense (Personnel & Readiness) and the Office of the General Counsel (OGC) will review and update DODI 1325.06 to more specifically define what constitutes extremist behavior.

* Updating the Service Member Transition Checklist: The military departments will add provisions to their service member transition checklists that include training on potential targeting of service members by extremist groups and work with other federal departments agencies to create a mechanism by which veterans have the opportunity to report any potential contact with an extremist group should they choose to do so.

* Review and Standardization of Screening Questionnaires: All military departments to update and standardize screening questionnaires to solicit specific information about current or previous extremist behavior.

* Commission of Extremism Study: The Department will commission a study on extremist behavior within our Total Force, to include gaining greater fidelity on the scope of the problem.

*Led by Bishop Garrison, Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Defense on Human Capital and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, the CEWG will oversee the implementation of immediate actions as well as the development of mid-term and long-term recommendations for the continued engagement of this issue. The CEWG will report through the Workforce Management Group (WMG) to the Deputy's Workforce Council (DWC). [U.S. Department of Defense]

From the above, we learn that Bishop Garrison will lead the CEWG, which will function as a de facto "Opinion Police" for Pentagon personnel on a permanent, go-forward basis.
The CEWG's first tasks will be: to change the Pentagon's definition of "extremism"; to stop Pentagon personnel from being recruited by "extremist" groups; and to beef up personnel screening to better detect hidden "extremist beliefs."

If you're in the military, it appears that Bishop Garrison's CEWG will scour your Internet history, making sure to target "gray areas, such as reading, following and liking extremist material and content in social media forums and platforms."
But what exactly are "extremist beliefs" and "extremist materials"?

A leaked 17-page DARPA memo from March 27, 2021 entitled "Extremism and Insider Threat in the DoD" provides a clue as to what new categories of lawful thoughts, associations and reading materials are likely to be scanned and banned by Bishop Garrison's CEWG. DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency colloquially known as "The Pentagon's Brain," recommended a brand new category called "Patriot Extremism," which occurs when a citizen believes "the US government has become corrupt" or "has overstepped its constitutional boundaries":
titan
S

They need to start with the White House, the Democratic House, FBI, CNN, and go from there....
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TefIon Don
AG
Any person with "Diversity and inclusion" in their title needs to be promptly thrown from a tall building.
YouBet
AG
Then we are lost. We won't win another war with this insidious cancer happening.
titan
S

Maybe best for civilization do not. Things might correct themselves.

Quote:

A leaked 17-page DARPA memo from March 27, 2021 entitled "Extremism and Insider Threat in the DoD" provides a clue as to what new categories of lawful thoughts, associations and reading materials are likely to be scanned and banned by Bishop Garrison's CEWG. DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency colloquially known as "The Pentagon's Brain," recommended a brand new category called "Patriot Extremism," which occurs when a citizen believes "the US government has become corrupt" or "has overstepped its constitutional boundaries":
What happens if that is not a belief, but is simply a factual description? What are their duties then?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Decay
AG
Classifying those who believe the government has overstepped Constitutional boundaries as extremist... Unreal they can type that with a straight face while the left tears through every level of governance.

They're painting US citizens into corners and might not like when they step through the paint.
ABATTBQ11
AG
"Bishop" Garrison

It's almost like the Inquisition
Tea Party
YouBet said:

Then we are lost. We won't win another war with this insidious cancer happening.

Makes TEXIT a lot easier.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
YouBet
AG
Decay said:

Classifying those who believe the government has overstepped Constitutional boundaries as extremist... Unreal they can type that with a straight face while the left tears through every level of governance.

They're painting US citizens into corners and might not like when they step through the paint.
That one is incredible to me. They are flat out saying the government is infallible and can't be questioned.
MouthBQ98
AG
They spend a lot of time conjuring phantoms to chase and to spread fear of.
titan
S
Tea Party said:

YouBet said:

Makes TEXIT a lot easier.
And more easily justified. Or the alliance of Trailblazer states + a few more, with perhaps DeSantis as first President.
FrioAg 00:
APHIS AG
In not so many words, any Soldier that voted for Trump/Republican will be purged. - President "Stalin"
Rapier108
YouBet said:

The military's next target will be American citizens.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
titan
S
YouBet said:

Decay said:

That one is incredible to me. They are flat out saying the government is infallible and can't be questioned.
Yes. Can you think of anything more contrary to the American spirit than that? The whole Cold War was wasted - everything since WW II. If there is another war, there won't be a good side in it. Unless we are attacking Brazil.
FrioAg 00:
Ag87H2O
AG
YouBet said:

Decay said:

Bet they're going to regret this policy if DeSantis wins in 2024.

Don't see how this wouldn't be a clear violation of any soldier's first amendment rights.
APHIS AG
Ag87H2O said:

YouBet said:

Decay said:

Bet they're going to regret this policy if DeSantis wins in 2024.

Don't see how this wouldn't be a clear violation of any soldier's first amendment rights.
When have the Democrats ever cared about the first amendment or the Constitution.
aezmvp
Enemies Domestic may mean different things to different people. I'm absolutely certain we will see it in my lifetime.
Aggie Infantry
AG
The 2nd American Civil War will have no Rules of Engagement.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
titan
S

Showing the quality of the Texags coverage and being ahead of the game, it so happens that "Fox News Primtime" with Pete Hegseth at 6pm today covered this traitor and his installation at the Pentagon to make the military Marxist. He interviewed revolver's writer about this article, and went into some of the highlights.

It was mentioned the appointment and agenda it was getting very little coverage --- a rule of thumb is when it doesn't involve military hardware or assets involving overseas hostiles -- excessive secrecy is usually a bad agenda.
FrioAg 00:
FCBlitz
It is hard to watch people in charge behaving this way. The incessant theater of talking head speaking to Jan 6th as if it was a Oklahoma Bombing event. The ONLY discussion was about Patriotic Terrorism, white nationalism and the troubling (supposed) fact that up to 30 military folks were involved. They talk about coordination between groups, possible guns involved and the most irritating claim that people where killed during the event.

The whole narrative is one as if all of the claims as mentioned above were true. There was not a single example of any of the claims.

The bottom line is the reaction is of the left of being shocked, scared, threatened but during all of the angst there is no mention of antifa. They do mention Proud Boys.
titan
S
FCBlitz said:

It is hard to watch people in charge behaving this way. The incessant theater of talking head speaking to Jan 6th as if it was a Oklahoma Bombing event. The ONLY discussion was about Patriotic Terrorism, white nationalism and the troubling (supposed) fact that up to 30 military folks were involved. They talk about coordination between groups, possible guns involved and the most irritating claim that people where killed during the event.

The whole narrative is one as if all of the claims as mentioned above were true. There was not a single example of any of the claims.

The bottom line is the reaction is of the left of being shocked, scared, threatened but during all of the angst there is no mention of antifa. They do mention Proud Boys.
Yes. The Democratic Left rates a more assertive version of the Proud boys -- something closer to their boogeyman.

All this just outright pushing cultural destruction by the administration seems a form of treason. Is this so far fetched.
FrioAg 00:
FCBlitz
Here is a couple nuggets to think about.

We were reminded that when we took the oath we were sworn to protect and defend the constitution. That we serve the president no matter who is in office. They say this only AFTER talking about Jan 6th. Putting one in a position that if any discussions about flaws in those claims that you would be immediately liable and warned about not to support the Jan 6th event.

Nugget #1. What if the president is involved in attacking the constitution by signing EO, not enforcing or just rejecting them. The actions this government is taken by bringing as many folks in as possible goes against the constitution. Can Biden be viewed as a threat. Do we support a president while watching him subvert the constitution?

Nugget #2: There was no stand downs during the Trump Administration reminding government folks that they had to serve the president, to be professional while executing their job functions. All of the messaging the top brass and directors are offering now certainly was not afforded to Trump.

It is almost like being around the mafia. If you slip up you will be visited by a few goons and some punk ask lawyer asking why you are a meany.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.