Police Officer fired for calling BLM terrorists

3,617 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by C@LAg
TheHoneybadger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Free speech is not free speech in the United States anymore. This is exactly why so many good people in the majority keep their mouths shut, because they have jobs, homes and families to lose. All for simply telling the factual truth by it's literal definition, unless the definition of "terrorism" has suddenly changed overnight. Absolutely disgusting. I welcome this officer to come to Texas.

Cromagnum
AG
He's right you know .jpg
Burrus86
AG
TexAgs is the last bastion of free speech....and BLM is a terrorist organization.
ironmanag
AG
Yep keep firing the good cops.
JW
AG
Not so sure about that majority
Clob94
It's sad when we have to rely on a nation a half a world and a hemisphere away to bring news like this to us. Freedom of speech is dying.
YouBet
AG
See the basecamp thread. Chief Strategy Officer was suspended for merely stating his opinion that their organization did not suffer from White privilege /white supremacy.

You are absolutely not allowed to have a contrary opinion to leftism without having your life destroyed.
FJB
AG
Rights that really aren't protected are in fact a mere illusion.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
- Alfred E. Neuman
scd88
AG
Unity and civility, right? Isn't that what the left is for? BLM (the organization that feeds the Democratic Party money) and Antifa ARE terrorist organizations.

Hypocrisy in the media and liberal politics.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
They are not "pandering " to the far left, they ARE the far left.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
gonemaroon
AG
They should all quit the way they are being treated by the mob
TheHoneybadger
AG
Good cops should just really start moving to states and specific areas that they will be really appreciated. Leave those areas to fend for themselves, just like GF square. They'll feel the consequences shortly after they don't have any police there. I am always amazed at the BLM rioters who cry for police help when they find any form of opposition. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Romello
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
titan
S

A huge crowd should gather at that City Hall and demand his rehire and all chant the truth that BLM is a terrorist organization, and worse, it is a Marxist, the Cold War enemy, terrorist organization.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
sleepybeagle
AG
BLM is a marxist terrorist organization.
Teslag
AG
Blatant first amendment violation. Hopefully she sues.
titan
S
Salute The Marines said:

Blatant first amendment violation. Hopefully she sues.
Much prefer the above suggestion. New Jerseyans beseige that City Hall and police station chanting what she said. Send the message to them and as much CNN/NBC's ilk at the same time.

New Jersey people used to be forceful. Perhaps they will re-awaken.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BadMoonRisin
AG
Burrus86 said:

TexAgs is the last bastion of free speech....and BLM is a terrorist organization.
Not so fast. I was banned for 4 days for "not being afraid to check somebody". The very same person who told me that "to me, if you're not a racist, you're a racist".
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
GeographyAg
AG
Burrus86 said:

I hate to disagree as much as I love TexAgs. One of my posts was deleted because I agreed with someone that a group of unknown people making decisions about something seemed "elitist."

I would point to gab.com and other sites actually dedicated to free speech.
If I’m posting, it’s actually Mrs GeographyAg.
Mr. GeographyAg is a dedicated lurker.
TexAgs91
AG
Burrus86 said:

lol except for the topics they don't want you to discuss
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
titan
S

Well that no longer matters. The Democrats in upholding `oreo' slam have created a situation were you can and should just ignore any Democrat talking about race. Especially if highly placed in politics-press.
FrioAg 00:
TexAgs91
AG
TheHoneybadger said:

Free speech is not free speech in the United States anymore. This is exactly why so many good people in the majority keep their mouths shut, because they have jobs, homes and families to lose. All for simply telling the factual truth by it's literal definition, unless the definition of "terrorism" has suddenly changed overnight. Absolutely disgusting. I welcome this officer to come to Texas.
BLM are, by definition, terrorists. When individuals speak out, yes, they put their jobs in jeopardy. If all the police officers there backed her up then she probably wouldn't get fired and we might finally score a point against The Party. This needs to start happening or the end of the USA will just accelerate without a shot fired.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Rocky Rider
AG
sleepybeagle said:

BLM is a marxist terrorist organization.
You just have to tell it like it is.

I enjoyed the take on TCT last night. BLM refuses to take on the true power structure in the US which are the large Gov't organizations, big tech, big pharma, and big retail. Instead they burn, loot, and fight the proud boys.

There's only one purpose for BLM and that's an attempt to force regular folks to go to war with each other.

Moar chaos!

'They (the lib elites) want you to beg for their control)' Candice Owens on TCT
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
PCC_80
AG
Both those officers and the other employees that were disciplined should all sue the hell out of the city. Then take the money and quit. Hope a bunch of the cities officers start leaving too. That city does not deserve a police dept. Hope they burn.
halfastros81
AG
What about the cops "freedom of speech"? Has that been cancelled?
UTExan
I see a 1st amendment case and payout here.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Aggie
AG
Nobody with an ounce of common sense sees BLM as anything but a terrorist organization
mjschiller
AG
Proves that we are living in a communist country. BLM, a communist organization, has power.
titan
S

Certainly in the long Dem strongholds that ideology seems to have the upper hand.
FrioAg 00:
OldArmyBrent
AG
Burrus86 said:

Um. Have you not been to the BC board? F84 is a disaster. They banned an actual doctor for asking an actual doctor question that went against what the mod decided was the correct groupthink.
The world needs another Pinochet.
TxAgPreacher
S
"Black Lives Matter is a far-left liberal, radical, agitative organization founded by a bunch of black lesbians and homosexuals and radical social justice warriors." - a black pastor
All my political beliefs are informed by my religious ones. To flag my posts, and tell me to take it to R&P is intellectual cowardice. I will not debate interpretation, that is off topic, and trolling me.
stetson
AG
I'm sure the ACLU will be representing him.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.