This could get ugly real quick

8,025 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 57 STATES!
Nasreddin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If this kid is black, this is exactly what the left is looking for.

jonb02
AG
The mother was present and signed a consent form. Also she could have stopped it at any time so by her not stopping it she is complicit.
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” - John Adams

“It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled” - Mark Twain
jonb02
AG
Also the mother and kid are illegal aliens from Mexico.
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” - John Adams

“It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled” - Mark Twain
C@LAg

Clob94
jonb02 said:

The mother was present and signed a consent form. Also she could have stopped it at any time so by her not stopping it she is complicit.
The media will make it look like momma wasn't there and momma is also an oppressed POC.

Sit back and watch this magic.
tamc91
AG
That paddle doesn't even have "stinger" holes in it. Mr. Gomez, my 7th grade Vice Principal who was about 6'3", would laugh and say "stand back let me show you how this is done". He would usually lift your feet off the floor.
Onceaggie2.0
Op trolling for screen shots
Keegan99
AG
At St. Thomas Episcopal in Houston in the 80s, every teacher had a paddle in their desk, ready for use right there in the classroom.

One had a paddle that was plexiglass with holes drilled in it. She even had it decorated.
80sGeorge
AG
Keegan! 7th grade English weekly vocabulary tests graded on the spot and swats began at 4 wrong answers!
TxAgPreacher
S
Username checks out. Probably a commie.

You're a thief of joy.
OldArmyBrent
AG
The mom even says in an interview that she willingly sacrificed her child so that other parents could see it. What the actual ****. You can argue about the effectiveness of corporal punishment but in this case, the mother is full of ***** Illegal immigrant afraid to get caught? Bull***** Guarantee the teachers know and don't give a **** because they're just trying to teach.

Now all that said, the principal strikes me as a bully. Maybe this is the power trip she always longed for.
TRADUCTOR
Looks like fattie Karens now called "principal"
Faustus
TxAgPreacher said:

You're a thief of joy.

Robin Hood was a commie according to current stories. He robbed from the rich and gave to the poor.

Calling him a thief as part of the moniker implies that OP(oster) is actually simpatico with you, albeit haplessly in this case. Even apart from that context clue I'm having trouble looking at the OP(ost) and wondering why the friendly fire.

Not really. You just read "Robin Hood" and shot from the hip didn't you? Which is pretty amusing if it was an OP troll.
CondensedFogAggie
Back in my day, if you had, say, 30+ supposedly religious middle school boys in one class, paddling was the only way to keep the class from becoming a jungle.

Plus the entertainment value of watching your friends get beat the approved way was hilarious.

Fully support this. Should bring paddling back in every school. Paddle the crap out of them until they understand how a civilized human acts.
Bobaloo
Middle school back in the day. Teachers locked doors when the tardy bell rang. Anyone in the hall afterwards got nailed. Tardiness quickly became a thing of the past.
Bonfired
AG
Keegan99 said:

At St. Thomas Episcopal in Houston in the 80s, every teacher had a paddle in their desk, ready for use right there in the classroom.

One had a paddle that was plexiglass with holes drilled in it. She even had it decorated.

My 6th grade English teacher, Mrs. Carver (RIP), had the "Board of Education" prominently displayed at the front of the room. It had about a 1" diameter hole in it toward the end.

She had to leave the room for some reason, and about 10 of us boys decided we were going to play football in the middle of the room (desks were on either side, middle was open). We used an encyclopedia for a football...anyway, we're untangling from a pileup (yes, we were tackling each other on a tile floor) when she comes back in. Oops.

She marched us all outside and said "last one in line gets two licks"...one kid didn't hear her, so we all ran in front of him.

That was the last paddling I got at school, 40 years ago now, and I will say that the specter of a potential butt-whooping was enough to keep pretty much all of us in line, sort of like the MAD doctrine on a much smaller scale..."I might make the teacher's life miserable by misbehaving, but the teacher can also return the favor."
My Name Is Judge
Op claims he voted for trump twice....

We all believe you GeorgiAg.... er Op
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Owlagdad
Lol. My how times have changed. In early 80s I was coaching at a Jr Hi and this black kid calls me by my last name, I took him to office and sat him down and was telling him to respect olds and teachers, no big deal. The Principal, came in and asked what was going on and after I told him, he told me, "Coach don't waste your words on that fool, whip his ass."
The Principal was black. A legend in that town, revered by all folks!
Al Bula
AG
Aggie4Life02
AG
Spanking doesn't work.
txislandag86
itsyourboypookie
Faustus said:

TxAgPreacher said:

You're a thief of joy.

Robin Hood was a commie according to current stories. He robbed from the rich and gave to the poor.

Calling him a thief as part of the moniker implies that OP(oster) is actually simpatico with you, albeit haplessly in this case. Even apart from that context clue I'm having trouble looking at the OP(ost) and wondering why the friendly fire.

Not really. You just read "Robin Hood" and shot from the hip didn't you? Which is pretty amusing if it was an OP troll.

I guess we know who's sock this is
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
In 6th grade, I took a shop class taught by an older gentleman named Mr. Huffman. It was last period for me, so I was always anxious to get the heck out of that class and race about 10 feet to where the bus lane was so I could be among the first to board for a better seat. That is likely a contributing cause of why one day, I showed up in class without any supplies - no pens or pencils, or paper or books. All of that crap I had already locked in my locker (in those days junior high kids never carried back packs). Well, wouldn't you know it, we were having a test that day.

I raised my hand to ask if I could borrow a pencil for the test. He said no problem to that, all I had to do was come to the front of the class to get one. So once I did that, he then told me that payment for my pencil rental was due at that moment. Payment was a single swat from his big, hole-laden wooden paddle (it was a shop class where we did some wood-working projects). This happened in front of the class.

Guess who was nearing the end of his time at TEXAS A&M before he forgot to bring along all the necessary supplies again? (And on that particular day, I just walked over to the MSC and bought a freaking pencil).
WestTexAg12
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

It works like a charm. Worked on me and my siblings. Worked on many in my school.
Sadly enough, the biggest pieces of sht in my school ended up being ones whose parents refused to let their kids get whooped.
AggieKatie2
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

Worked on me
MouthBQ98
AG
It usually only has to be employed once, or a very few times, and once it is understood there is no bluff, the threat of it is usually quite adequate. It wasn't just the temporary butt burn. It was the embarrassment that you got it. Yes, there were a handful of kids that had such personality issues that spanking didn't work, but there were other methods that then might.

It'd definitely not the only punishment that should be used, but it is an effective last resort used as a threat for serious matters.
Artorias
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

Depends on the kid. Worked the very first time on my 2 girls. Never had to spank them again.

My son, it just pisses him off more. Doesn't work at all.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Pain + public humiliation (actually the worse part of it for teens and tweens) = very few repeat offenders

...but that's not what leftists want
wxgod1
wxgod1
AG
Back in the day if you got in major trouble you had a choice....take your licks or get a zero in all of your classes for the day as you were sent to ISS (isolation) where you could not talk to any other student and ate lunch in the classroom alone
wxgod1
AG
most responsible kids took the licks and went back to class
ironmanag
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.
Hell yes it does. At least to a certain age.

What doesn't work is time outs and participation trophies.
GeographyAg
AG
Faustus said:

TxAgPreacher said:

You're a thief of joy.

Since you brought it up, his signature confuses me a bit.

The way I understand the tale, Robin Hood fought against repressive government which heavily taxed its people unfairly. He didn't rob from his fellow man, but from the ones in charge. Yes, they were rich, but they were the government in power. That's how they got rich - unfair taxes. They weren't capitalists.
If I’m posting, it’s actually Mrs GeographyAg.
Mr. GeographyAg is a dedicated lurker.
StillNotAnAggie
My friend's dad was a Principal at one of the more urban schools in Houston. One day a student was walking down the hall carrying a survey stick that was about 3 feet long. He called him over and asked him about it, the student "Dantrell" explained to him it was his "ack right" stick. He used it when people were not "acking right". He promptly took it away from him.

My fiend's dad proudly displayed that stick that was labeled as "Dantrells Ack Right Stick" in his office until the day he retired. I am sure there were many days he wanted to use that stick on students in his school.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.