This could get ugly real quick

8,024 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 57 STATES!
Stasco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Robin Hood fought against unscrupulous government agents to return excessive taxes back to the taxpayers. Sounds like a pretty legit guy to me.

The modern left would call him an insurrectionist.
Aggies1322
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

Are you a Christian? The God of this universe says that spanking is a necessary part of parenting.
Spotted Ag
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.
LOL, yeah, it does. Wanna know how I know you just want to be your child's friend?
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
tamc91 said:

That paddle doesn't even have "stinger" holes in it. Mr. Gomez, my 7th grade Vice Principal who was about 6'3", would laugh and say "stand back let me show you how this is done". He would usually lift your feet off the floor.

my junior high principal was a former baseball player at A&M and is actually in the aggie sports hall of fame. big ol' country dude and was good buddies with my dad. when you went to his office, he'd tell you to bend over and grab what you want to keep (meaning grab your balls so they don't get in the way). you wouldn't be able to sit right for days. the one and only time i had the pleasure of going to his office he said to me "you know that i know your daddy, right? think he'd want me to take it easy on you?". i of course responded "no sir" and he proceeded to make sure i never thought of getting in trouble again.

dude was an absolute legend. years later when i was a senior at A&M i ended up tailgating and drinking beer with him before a football game. love that dude.

Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

lol
OverSeas AG
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

Worked on me

My dad whooped me twice. He just had to start moving a hand towards his belt after that.

I loved my dad dearly. And I am thankful he taught me there are consequences for idiocy.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
aezmvp
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.
Oh man do I have some life lessons for you.
Hurricane Laura
AggieKatie2 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

Worked on me

Sup.
TAMU1990
AG
I was paddled for partaking in senior skip day - as were 90% of my classmates. They told us the district wanted to end that tradition and we said heck no!
Garrelli 5000
AG
Spanking sure as hell does work. I can't count how many times I straightened my act up when I had 2 marks by my name on the board, knowing the 3rd meant my ass would get lit up.

In middle school the most feared teacher was the smallest. She was an avid golfer and everyone knew it.
Take the trash out staff.
ironmanag
AG
TAMU1990 said:

I was paddled for partaking in senior skip day - as were 90% of my classmates. They told us the district wanted to end that tradition and we said heck no!
They paddled seniors?
TacosaurusRex
Hurricane Laura said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

Worked on me

Sup.
Well played
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
fooz
Onceaggie2.0 said:

Op trolling for screen shots

This has been a common occurrence lately. Post some bait, take screenshots and post to twitter claiming "TA is racist!!! See??".
Keegan99
AG
My guess is "reminiscing and laughing about paddling" was not the expected outcome.
BQ78
AG
If it's not working, you aren't doing it enough.
Gigem_94
AG
My 80s elementary school in white suburbia had a principal that was a rather large black man that would carry his wooden paddle in back of his pants. Discipline there was rarely a problem. Fortunately I didn't get paddled until the last hour of the last day of my elementary school career and at that point the short scrawny white VP had taken over.
Gilligan
AG
Corporal punishment is legal in schools in 19 states, including Florida.

Wow! I thought all the snowflake parents outlawed this long ago?
ABattJudd
AG
Gilligan said:

Corporal punishment is legal in schools in 19 states, including Florida.

Wow! I thought all the snowflake parents outlawed this long ago?
We have the "opt-in" provision here in my district in Florida for corporal punishment, but the board has told all the principals that they will not back them up on using it.

I used to have a supervising AP that kept a paddle on display in his office in the freshman wing. It was labeled "Option 2," since that was the checkbox in the parent consent form to allow corporal punishment. Of course, this dude ended up getting arrested trying to beat up his wife in the front yard, so maybe he's not the best example.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
TAMU1990
AG
ironmanag said:

TAMU1990 said:

They paddled seniors?
Oh yes they did. It was a small school and they meant business. Today it's a 6A high school and they wouldn't do that now.

We were in a line waiting to go in. 5 licks each.
gbaby23
AG
Thumbs up for corporal punishment.
TheCurl84
AG
Come on. They paddled me regularly at school when I was 6 years old.

Of course that was in 1970.
"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
milner79
Bobaloo said:

Middle school back in the day. Teachers locked doors when the tardy bell rang. Anyone in the hall afterwards got nailed. Tardiness quickly became a thing of the past.
Nasreddin
Onceaggie2.0 said:

Op trolling for screen shots

I love this. I guess only vetted persons can post now, eh comrade? You don't know me so move along
TexAgs91
AG
jonb02 said:

Also the mother and kid are illegal aliens from Mexico.

EOT
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
BuddysBud
AG
The principal in my elementary school had the paddle. Out of four years I was there he might have used it once. The fact that it was there worked to keep discipline. No one wanted to go to his office. Of course in those days (late 1960's) if you got in trouble in school, you would be in greater trouble when you got home.
Post removed:
by user
Jack Squat 83
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.
This was a true statement for my buddy and me in our 7th grade English class for about 1/3 of the school year. We weren't too bad but just caused her enough grief to give us "licks". It didn't come close to hurting so, no, spanking didn't work and I guess we enjoyed the attention.

One day we acted up again and went out in the hall like usual and she said to follow her down to the nearby coach's classroom door. She signaled to him and it was all obviously set up. He comes out and with what seemed like a 4 ft long actual boat paddle, whacked the hell out of us. Was hell fighting back the tears.

That was it, we were angels the rest of the year. The level of punishment matters and when done right spanking absolutely works.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
57 STATES!
Aggies1322 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Spanking doesn't work.

Are you a Christian? The God of this universe says that spanking is a necessary part of parenting.
Alright we're going to need your (not vague) quote from God.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.