A quick reminder

4,541 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CSTXAg92
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't forget Democrats and Marxist's stole the election from the American people on the night of November 3rd through voter fraud, and switching votes electronically. It was a government coup.

This should be the number one issue. Everything else in the news, including race hustling, is a designed distraction and doesn't matter. Trump got 12 million more votes in '20 and cruised to victory in Ohio, and Florida. He won in a landslide in reality. This was theft pure and simple.
_mpaul
AG
Quote:

Don't forget Democrats and Marxist's stole the election from the American people on the night of November 3rd through voter fraud, and switching votes electronically.
I sure would like to see some evidence supporting your assertion. So far, despite all the post-election blustering from Trump, Guilani, and others, there hasn't been any.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Pookers
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Don't forget Democrats and Marxist's the establishment stole the election from the American people on the night of November 3rd through voter fraud, ballot harvesting, destroying Trump votes, and switching votes electronically. It was a government coup and the biggest crime in this country's history.

This should be the number one issue. Everything else in the news, including race hustling, is a designed distraction and doesn't matter. Trump got 12 million more votes in '20 and cruised to victory in Ohio, and Florida. He won the election in a landslide in reality and was betrayed by the establishment. This was theft pure and simple.
Updated, but I agree 100% on everything else.
TRADUCTOR
Sit down bus driver.
McKinney Ag69
AG
_mpaul said:

Quote:

Don't forget Democrats and Marxist's stole the election from the American people on the night of November 3rd through voter fraud, and switching votes electronically.
I sure would like to see some evidence supporting your assertion. So far, despite all the post-election blustering from Trump, Guilani, and others, there hasn't been any.

Andecdotal I know, but this is just scratching the surface.

Here you go!

Let's review.

- Incumbent wins 73% of the time.

- Trump won 18/19 Bellweather Counties

- No one wins Ohio and Florida (convincingly) and loses the election.

- almost all, if not all of the toss up races in the house went R.

- AZ was called with 2% of the vote in with no clear leader, while FL wasn't called till around 99.8% of the vote in with a clear Trump lead.

- 3 key cities in 3 swing states (Philadelphia, PA, Detroit, MI, and Fulton county, GA amongst others) all just stopped vote counting and "called it for the night" which has never been done ever in the history of elections to my knowledge, and it was later found out that they in fact stayed and continued their work unmonitored.

- swing states, namely PA received a severely disproportionate amount of votes for Biden during approximately 2:00-4:00 AM the night of the election.

- There was no water main burst in GA.

- they wouldn't let poll watchers anywhere near the vote counters, even went so far as to board up a window.

- There have been no calls by the winning side to do an audit to try and cool down half of the country which is furious, if you felt you won fair and square than you should have no problem proving it.

- Biden had like three people in their Prius's honking at his rallies, Trump had hundreds of thousands in battle ground states.

- Biden basically told all oil and gas and Midwesterners he was going to destroy them by destroying oil and gas.

- Obama received 69 million (2008) and 65 million (2012) and we're supposed to believe Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (who couldn't even win her own state or generate any votes in the Dem primary) received 81 million votes?

- we are suppose to believe that Obama beat Romney by only 5 million votes in 2012, while Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes (Trump had received 12 million more votes than he had in 2016 (62 million).

And finally, all of these coincidences (I'm sure I left some out) happened at the same time?
IslanderAg04
_mpaul said:

Quote:

Dont follow Crowder do you. Christina Gupana, look her up.
_mpaul
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

No, I don't. Evidence . . . give it to me.
Seriously77
Challenger 17 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

Here you go!

Let's review.

- Incumbent wins 73% of the time.

- Trump won 18/19 Bellweather Counties

- No one wins Ohio and Florida (convincingly) and loses the election.

- almost all, if not all of the toss up races in the house went R.

- AZ was called with 2% of the vote in with no clear leader, while FL wasn't called till around 99.8% of the vote in with a clear Trump lead.

- 3 key cities in 3 swing states (Philadelphia, PA, Detroit, MI, and Fulton county, GA amongst others) all just stopped vote counting and "called it for the night" which has never been done ever in the history of elections to my knowledge, and it was later found out that they in fact stayed and continued their work unmonitored.

- swing states, namely PA received a severely disproportionate amount of votes for Biden during approximately 2:00-4:00 AM the night of the election.

- There was no water main burst in GA.

- they wouldn't let poll watchers anywhere near the vote counters, even went so far as to board up a window.

- There have been no calls by the winning side to do an audit to try and cool down half of the country which is furious, if you felt you won fair and square than you should have no problem proving it.

- Biden had like three people in their Prius's honking at his rallies, Trump had hundreds of thousands in battle ground states.

- Biden basically told all oil and gas and Midwesterners he was going to destroy them by destroying oil and gas.

- Obama received 69 million (2008) and 65 million (2012) and we're supposed to believe Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (who couldn't even win her own state or generate any votes in the Dem primary) received 81 million votes?

- we are suppose to believe that Obama beat Romney by only 5 million votes in 2012, while Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes (Trump had received 12 million more votes than he had in 2016 (62 million).

And finally, all of these coincidences (I'm sure I left some out) happened at the same time?
They know..,that everyone know...and don't care
Pookers
AG
_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

Do you get your mommy to spoon feed you your dinner?
_mpaul
AG
Challenger 17 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

I think you mean "circumstantial" rather than "anecdotal." Regardless, give me the evidence of switching the votes electronically. If that's true, that's a Pulitzer Prize just waiting for some young enterprising reporter. And if that's true, shame on the Republicans and their incompetence for letting it happen and getting out-maneuvered by the left once again.
_mpaul
AG
Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

I didn't put forth the assertion. He did, so he gets to support it. You don't state a proposition in court and then tell the judge to go look up the evidence. I'm not doing ya'll's homework for you.
Pookers
AG
_mpaul said:

Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

I didn't put forth the assertion. He did, so he gets to support it. You don't state a proposition in court and then tell the judge to go look up the evidence. I'm not doing your homework for you.
Plenty of evidence was posted on this topic already. Why in your opinion is there such a fight in Arizona to prevent an audit of the votes? If there's no malfeasance why is an audit a problem?
mazag08
AG
_mpaul said:

Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

I didn't put forth the assertion. He did, so he gets to support it. You don't state a proposition in court and then tell the judge to go look up the evidence. I'm not doing your homework for you.
He offered an opinion. You disagree. This isn't a court room. Somebody already gave you one source with a specific piece to search within to find evidence. You said no. So stop crying. You sound like a beta.
_mpaul
AG
Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

Plenty of evidence was posted on this topic already. Why in your opinion is there such a fight in Arizona to prevent an audit of the votes? If there's no malfeasance why is an audit a problem?
That's not evidence.

Cop knocks on door: Sir, I'd like to come into your house and check for illegal drugs.

Me: No.

Cop: Why not? If you don't have any drugs, why is me coming in and looking for them a problem?
Old_Ag_91
AG
There's two videos from the my pillow guy that show how it happened. Also shows the ratio I believe of how they changed them.

But let's be honest, anyone who truly wants to find the evidence will have already seen those. Anyone saying "show me the evidence" doesn't care even if it bit them in the ass. Some people just aren't honest at all. The media says it didn't happen and gullible people believe it. The scotus punts because they don't want to hear it, not because there's no evidence. There's even evidence that showed biden was remarkably unpopular... like his rallies and gatherings.... nobody showed up and when they did there was hardly anyone there(but waitdidn't the pollsters tell us he was leading by a bazillion in voting polls?yet that never showed up even in the senate and house races-WEEEEIRD). Yet he won more votes than even Obama in the history of elections for this country. Yeah. Sure he did.
Pookers
AG
_mpaul said:

Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

That's not evidence.

Cop knocks on door: Sir, I'd like to come into your house and check for illegal drugs.

Me: No.

Cop: Why not? If you don't have any drugs, why is me coming in and looking for them a problem?
In the case of Arizona the cops have a warrant from a judge to search the premises and the home owner is simply refusing to comply.
_mpaul
AG
mazag08 said:

_mpaul said:

Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

He offered an opinion. You disagree. This isn't a court room. Somebody already gave you one source with a specific piece to search within to find evidence. You said no. So stop crying. You sound like a beta.
He didn't offer an opinion, and it's not that I disagree. He made an allegation of fact: "Democrats and Marxist's stole the election from the American people on the night of November 3rd through voter fraud, and switching votes electronically." I asked for evidence, and he can't give me any, nor can anyone else apparently.

The worst thing Trump did to this country was make statements like this, get everyone riled up, and then not be able to back it up with evidence.
_mpaul
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

There's two videos from the my pillow guy that show how it happened. Also shows the ratio I believe of how they changed them.

But let's be honest, anyone who truly wants to find the evidence will have already seen those. Anyone saying "show me the evidence" doesn't care even if it bit them in the ass. Some people just aren't honest at all. The media says it didn't happen and gullible people believe it. The scotus punts because they don't want to hear it, not because there's no evidence. There's even evidence that showed biden was remarkably unpopular... like his rallies and gatherings.... nobody showed up and when they did there was hardly anyone there. Yet he won more votes than even Obama in the history of elections for this country. Yeah. Sure he did.
So again, burden shifting. Instead of presenting the evidence you contend supports the assertion, just say it's out there and attack the challenger as gullible and someone who doesn't care--classic ad hominem attack.

I don't care about the media. I care about the guy who started this post with an allegation of fact.

And SCOTUS absolutely did the right thing based on establish legal principles, at least as far as the Texas case was concerned.
Old_Ag_91
AG
The evidence is definitely out there, But you know that and don't care about seeing any ACTUAL evidence otherwise you would list it and refute it yourself, but you can't can you? There's been several hearings in state legislatures that saw the evidence and agreed something should be done but the courts reject even seeing or hearing the evidence. But again, you think that's meaningless. You want people to bring it to you and then you say that's not evidence-you're kind of ridiculous, but hey, you do you.
titan
S
Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

Pookers said:

_mpaul said:

IslanderAg04 said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

Explain also all the massive cover-ups and deletions by Big Tech which is pro Democrat. Even Scott Adams noted you don't even have to prove fraud when its not allowed to inspect and oversee.

Cover-up itself is often dead give away of the malfeasance being charged.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Old_Ag_91
AG
Absolutely
Scrooge Doogler
more copium
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
So, are you in your 1st year of law school; the 2nd; OR, have you merely applied?

I ask because your application of legal theory/ principles is laughable!!!
fixer
Trump rallies that pulled in numbers that were never seen in political history except maybe fdr.

Georgia a reliable red state magically swung Democrat.

Ohio swings for Trump but Az doesn't.

You telling me there are more liberals in Georgia and Az now than Ohio?

Magically also, the Democrats swoon over this election as the most free and fair ever. Despite the fact that every presidential election in my life has seen democrats flailing at voter suppression. and lately we were lectured about the ever present Russia boogeyman from Schiff. Nothing material was done about supposed Russian interference.

Boom. Biden wins.

It beggars the imagination to think there wasn't something going on.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
houag80
AG
The reason you have "seen" no evidence is because the treasonous courts, inclusive of SCOTUS, refuse to hear cases or any evidence. You're better than this.
McKinney Ag69
AG

black_ice
fixer said:

Trump rallies that pulled in numbers that were never seen in political history except maybe fdr.

Georgia a reliable red state magically swung Democrat.

Ohio swings for Trump but Az doesn't.

You telling me there are more liberals in Georgia and Az now than Ohio?

Magically also, the Democrats swoon over this election as the most free and fair ever. Despite the fact that every presidential election in my life has seen democrats flailing at voter suppression. and lately we were lectured about the ever present Russia boogeyman from Schiff. Nothing material was done about supposed Russian interference.

Boom. Biden wins.

It beggars the imagination to think there wasn't something going on.

Username checks out
flashplayer
AG
Mpaul thinking the government has the same bill of rights protections as an individual tells you all you need to know about the fundamental lack of understanding of anything law related.
_mpaul
AG
flashplayer said:

Mpaul thinking the government has the same bill of rights protections as an individual tells you all you need to know about the fundamental lack of understanding of anything law related.
You clearly missed the point of the analogy, and my guess is you missed it intentionally.
Good Poster
AG
SHAM ELECTION. SHAM TRIAL. SHAM GOVERNMENT.
Artorias
AG
There is no shortage of evidence of shenanigans.

There is a vast shortage of courts with the balls to hear and review the evidence.
_mpaul
AG
houag80 said:

The reason you have "seen" no evidence is because the treasonous courts, inclusive of SCOTUS, refuse to hear cases or any evidence. You're better than this.
Well, at least I got an admission that there isn't any evidence to be seen. Unfortunately, it seems you've take the liberal "position" of wanting the courts to reach a certain result, regardless of how they get there, which is exactly what you should be fighting against.
Artorias
AG
_mpaul said:

houag80 said:

Well, at least I got an admission that there isn't any evidence to be seen. Unfortunately, it seems you've take the liberal "position" of wanting the courts to reach a certain result, regardless of how they get there, which is exactly what you should be fighting against.

Are you really as dumb as this post makes you sound?
_mpaul
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

The evidence is definitely out there, But you know that and don't care about seeing any ACTUAL evidence otherwise you would list it and refute it yourself, but you can't can you? There's been several hearings in state legislatures that saw the evidence and agreed something should be done but the courts reject even seeing or hearing the evidence. But again, you think that's meaningless. You want people to bring it to you and then you say that's not evidence-you're kind of ridiculous, but hey, you do you.
I love it when one person tells the other person what they "know" as part of their argument. That tells me they've got no arrows in their quiver. And you want me to make your argument for you? And then refute the argument I made on your behalf?

C'mon folks, this really shouldn't be this hard with all this evidence of electronic vote changing out there. Yet Trump couldn't do it, the Republican leadership couldn't do it, the lawyers can't do it, reporters can't report it, and the Supreme Court and other federal courts are supposedly treasonous.

Have ya'll ever thought of the possibility that it might not be everyone else that's the problem and it might be you?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.