Fauci is Now an Expert on "Gun Violence"

3,105 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ProgN
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, acknowledged Sunday that gun violence in the US is a public health emergency.

'Myself, as a public health person, I think you can't run away from that. When you see people getting killed, in this last month it's just been horrifying what's happened. How can you say that's not a public health issue?' he told CNN's Dana Bash on 'State of the Union' when asked if gun violence was a public health emergency.

Fauci's comments come after a rash of mass shootings in the past month. The US has suffered at least 45 mass shootings since March 16, when eight people were killed at three Atlanta-area spas, according to CNN reporting and an analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive (GVA), local media and police reports. CNN considers an incident to be a mass shooting if four or more people, excluding the gunman, are wounded or killed by gunfire.

After a mass shooting at an Indianapolis FedEx facility that left at least eight people dead last week, Biden called the recent spate of mass shootings 'a national embarrassment' and urged Congress to take action.

'It's not always these mass shootings that are occurring -- every single day, every single day there's a mass shooting in the United States, if you count all those who are killed out on the streets of our cities and our rural areas,' Biden said Friday during a joint press conference in the White House Rose Garden with Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga. 'It's a national embarrassment and must come to an end.'
https://www.wktv.com/content/news/574231362.html

Guess he isn't getting enough attention anymore with coronavirus alone.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
captkirk
AG
Hint: Fauci isn't an expert on anything
4stringAg
AG
Where have he and the libs been? Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis, Memphis, Detroit, Los Angeles, NYC, Philly, etc been plagued for years by gun violence. But now because the media decides to overhype these shootings it's a crisis.

He is a little munchkin fraud.
fightingfarmer09
Wonder if a year of dehumanizing people by forcing them to be anti social, wear masks, and rat out their neighbors negatively impacted vulnerable people?
SA68AG
AG
Trump did the country a grave disservice by not firing him.
peacedude
AG
It was duly noted that badass Jim J. tried to goad him into a "Code Red" situation the other day.

Dream scenario (hopefully soon):

Fauci: "You're GD right I ordered the release of the virus!"

Jordan: "I rest my case, B*tches."
annie88
AG
SA68AG said:

Yes he should've, but you know what it? It wouldn't of mattered. The left has already decided this is one of their saviors and they still would've gone to him, they still would've interviewed him and they would've even touted him more because Trump would've called him out.

He would be doing exactly what he is today. This man has flip-flopped more than a dead fish on a deck and yet the media still pushes him, the left still pushes him.

Even if he had been pushed off the corona task force by Trump, he would still be just as prominent today.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Pookers
AG
annie88 said:

SA68AG said:

Yes he should've, but you know what it? It wouldn't of mattered. The left has already decided this is one of their saviors and they still would've gone to him, they still would've interviewed him and they would've even touted him more because Trump would've called him out.

He would be doing exactly what he is today. This man has flip-flopped more than a dead fish on a deck and yet the media still pushes him, the left still pushes him.

Even if he had been pushed off the corona task force by Trump, he would still be just as prominent today.
Fauci is the "trust the science" crowd's Jesus.
Raiderjay
Wear 4 masks to stop gun violence......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
azul_rain
Weasel
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
coolerguy12
AG
I propose we make it mandatory to put a suppressor on guns and maintain a safe distance from others when operating the guns. I'll even agree to washing my hands after each use just to be safe.
Squadron7
AG
Pookers said:

annie88 said:

SA68AG said:

Fauci is the "trust the science" crowd's Jesus.

The "trust the science" crowd is generally Liberal Arts majors who binge on Big Bang Theory.
fixer
Here we go with the public health angle.

waitwhat?
captkirk said:

He is an expert in many issues. The problem is he has given up all credibility for being impartial and shown that he's an expert with an agenda. One of the most dangerous people you can imagine.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
The Brazos Kid
COVID Jesus is his name.
Sully Dog
captkirk said:

Truth. Go look up Fauci's history with AZT and trying to create an HIV vaccine. He killed more people than he saved.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Sully Dog
The Brazos Kid said:

COVID Jesus is his name.
COVID Judas
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Always_Right
AG
This dumbass will hold on to his 15 minutes for as long as he can.
zag213004
AG
Guns aren't a public health issue. Guns have been around forever.

Social media is the public health issue here.

Edit
AggieRain
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Guns aren't a blpublic health issue. Guns have been around forever.

Social media is the public health issue here.

Edit

Because one star is not enough.
FCBlitz
That dude needs to be gone.
pacecar02
What are the end effects in how lockdowns affect those with mental illness?

Science me that.

We know there are negative ramifications with respect to suicide and depression in environments where people are forced to self isolate and remain indoors whether because of weather or limited daylight.
ProgN
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, acknowledged Sunday that gun violence in the US is a public health emergency.

'Myself, as a public health person, I think you can't run away from that. When you see people getting killed, in this last month it's just been horrifying what's happened. How can you say that's not a public health issue?' he told CNN's Dana Bash on 'State of the Union' when asked if gun violence was a public health emergency.

Fauci's comments come after a rash of mass shootings in the past month. The US has suffered at least 45 mass shootings since March 16, when eight people were killed at three Atlanta-area spas, according to CNN reporting and an analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive (GVA), local media and police reports. CNN considers an incident to be a mass shooting if four or more people, excluding the gunman, are wounded or killed by gunfire.

After a mass shooting at an Indianapolis FedEx facility that left at least eight people dead last week, Biden called the recent spate of mass shootings 'a national embarrassment' and urged Congress to take action.

'It's not always these mass shootings that are occurring -- every single day, every single day there's a mass shooting in the United States, if you count all those who are killed out on the streets of our cities and our rural areas,' Biden said Friday during a joint press conference in the White House Rose Garden with Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga. 'It's a national embarrassment and must come to an end.'
https://www.wktv.com/content/news/574231362.html

Guess he isn't getting enough attention anymore with coronavirus alone.

Progressives are changing the narrative so they can regulate guns via regulation instead of legislation. This is a trial balloon to garner support. Personally, I hope they all die.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.