Liberal Men Are NOT Happy

6,661 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Science Denier
Reload8098
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wouldn't you be unhappy if you voluntarily entered the limp Dick eunuch program?
captkirk
AG
IslanderAg04
Grapesoda2525 said:

Central Committee said:

I would think liberal beta boys would be unhappy about a lot of things.

There is another thread currently open about liberal women having much higher rates of mental 'issues.' I suspect the same is true for liberal beta boys.
I like how everyone assumes liberal men are these homosexual, Frappuccino slurping, mini car driving, scrawny ass dorks with thick glasses.

NEWSFLASH: There are liberal men who bench more than you, there are liberal men who make more money than you, there are liberal men who date hotter women than you, there are liberal men who can eat a bigger steak than you.

Everyone's different man. Can't lump us all into one category.

You sound unhappy.
nai06
AG
That is some outstanding reporting by Rob here. I'm glad he is referring to an article from 2013 based on data from 2012.

If you would like to look at the data you can view it here
https://gssdataexplorer.norc.org/trends/Gender%20&%20Marriage?measure=happy

While more conservatives tend to respond that they are very happy, (as compared to liberals) that number has sharply declined since 2012. Liberals remain lower but have shown increases in the same span of time. (Currently 35% vs 29%)

People that identify as liberal have a higher percentage report not too happy than self identified conservatives but both groups are seeing declines in that category (15% vs 8%)

The biggest takeaway is that the majority of people report being pretty happy regardless of political affiliation. Both groups are right at 55%

Keep in mind that this is based on 2018 data because data for 2020 is not yet available. I'd guess you're going to see declines in every single category.

Year of the Germaphobe
AG
There are more articles than i have time to read spanning the last 2 decades on why conservatives are happier than their negative liberal countertypes.

Conservatives are happier than liberals, but why?
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S009265661100170X

Why Conservatives Find Life More Meaningful Than Liberals
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/566105/

Conservatives Are Happier than Liberals: the Mediating Role of Perceived Goal Progress and Flow Experience a Pilot Study
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12144-020-00652-0

Why are conservatives happier than liberals?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18578846/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5797938/amp
The Surprising Reason Conservatives Are Happier Than Liberals

Gaw617
More fake news!
Squadron7
AG
rocky the dog said:

MasculinUT.
One Louder
AG
YouBet said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Bidens leg hairs said:

Leftist men emasculate themselves and take up left wing feminist issues as a sneaky way to attract women. No wonder they're both unhappy.

I seem to recall a few months ago there were articles talking about conservative men entering " liberal" on their dating profiles in order to get more matches on tinder.

So wait...... who is the ones being sneaky again?
Tinder is a one time, hook up app. This is more akin to conservative men being a wolf in sheep's clothing and preying on dumbasses to get laid and then walk away.

What ever happened to "don't stick your dick in crazy?"
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Central Committee said:

There is another thread currently open about liberal women having much higher rates of mental 'issues.' I suspect the same is true for liberal beta boys.
I like how everyone assumes liberal men are these homosexual, Frappuccino slurping, mini car driving, scrawny ass dorks with thick glasses.

NEWSFLASH: There are liberal men who bench more than you, there are liberal men who make more money than you, there are liberal men who date hotter women than you, there are liberal men who can eat a bigger steak than you.

You sound unhappy.

That individual is a leftist poster on a site where those with center to center right tendencies go to discuss current events.

The account owner is a troll, and only exists to troll.
rab79
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

If your only option was a life with a loud, shrewish, ugly, stupid Lib chick, then you'd be pretty miserable too
you forgot insane

Quote:

That's exactly what Pew Research has found and all politics aside, the shocking diagnosis of over 50% of liberal women with some form of mental health medical diagnosis is a public health concern that no one seems to be discussing, let alone taking seriously.
Squadron7
AG
HarleySpoon
AG
Central Committee said:

I think also think a lot them spend a good portion of their life stoned as they try to convince themselves they are happy. The weed makes life bearable for them.
PascalsWager
AG
Now do people who post on political message boards compared to everyone else.
Slyfox07
AG
Nobody is woker than this guy...

Don't even try
doubledog
Grapesoda2525 said:

Central Committee said:

You sound unhappy Grape...
Always_Right
AG
Liberal and man don't go together.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
When your worldview is tied to make-believe injustices and unfairness, of course you're going to be a miserable person. Those worldviews signify a lack of control over one's destiny. How can you possibly be a happy person?
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
RockTXAggie said:

When your worldview is tied to make-believe injustices and unfairness, of course you're going to be a miserable person. Those worldviews signify a lack of control over one's destiny. How can you possibly be a happy person?
APHIS AG
Maroon Dawn said:

If your only option was a life with a loud, shrewish, ugly, stupid Lib chick, then you'd be pretty miserable too
Just one has to look and what Markle did to Prince Harry. Having your nuts cut off, being made a fool of and having the planet laugh at you and knowing it would make any liberal man "unhappy".
joerobert_pete06
AG
Just FYI that article is from 2013
APHIS AG
joerobert_pete06 said:

And do you think it has gotten any better as the country has gone to *****
joerobert_pete06
AG
APHIS AG said:

joerobert_pete06 said:

And do you think it has gotten any better as the country has gone to *****

No I think it has gotten worse
Onceaggie2.0
Grapesoda2525 said:

Central Committee said:

yeah this is an exception to the rule..hth soy boy
Owlagdad
IslanderAg04 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Central Committee said:

You sound unhappy.

Sounds like a guy who is worried about what people think of him.
Someone must have not complimented his pink pumps he was wearing while bench pressing 250.
ironmanag
AG
Why would liberal men be happy?

They are surrounded or surround themselves with people who tell them how evil and toxic they are on a daily basis and they hear it so much they believe it.

They hate themselves for being men.

Science Denier
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Bidens leg hairs said:

Leftist men emasculate themselves and take up left wing feminist issues as a sneaky way to attract women. No wonder they're both unhappy.

I seem to recall a few months ago there were articles talking about conservative men entering " liberal" on their dating profiles in order to get more matches on tinder.

So wait...... who is the ones being sneaky again?

The conservative man has sex with her. The liberal man talks feelings all night and she gets pissed, which is why she is unhappy.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.