Did Maxine Waters Travel Across State Lines To Incite A Riot

13,390 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiehawg
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Can't help but notice the Libs here defending Aunty Maxine keep skating by her very clearly telling people to break the law by committing assault and violating curfew

I missed the "assault" part somewhere.......

Telling people to get confrontational with others is telling them to assault others

Stop being intentionally obtuse
I'm being confrontational now.
  • No, but that is what Maxine Waters called for along with breaking the law.

Am I being violent?
  • No, but not sure anyone said you were being violent, just that the rhetoric spewed by Maxine Waters might be interpreted she supports acts of violence. Note that I said MIGHT BE.

Quote:

Intentionally obtuse to defend a fellow Marxist inciting lawlessness
Now I've gone from a liberal to a Marxist???
  • No you aren't, but I remember you attacked me with "IF THE SHOE FITS".

Wtf is wrong with you people?
  • Maybe people are tired of being called names and react.

You seem reasonable, but have taken a stance protecting someone who has violated her oath of office openly, has continually openly lied in Congress in the past and is now in the streets pushing a narrative prior to a jury trial conclusion. If there is a mistrial, acquittal, or manslaughter verdict there will most certainly be subsequent rioting and looting.

Actively calling for a murder conviction in a very contentious trial openly suggesting that a manslaughter conviction is unacceptable even if the jury so decides. That is openly denying due process clearly defined in our Constitution.
B-1 83
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Can't help but notice the Libs here defending Aunty Maxine keep skating by her very clearly telling people to break the law by committing assault and violating curfew

Telling people to get confrontational with others is telling them to assault others

I'm being confrontational now. Am I being violent?

Quote:

Now I've gone from a liberal to a Marxist??? Wtf is wrong with you people?

A Marxist who doesn't know the legal definition of assault while goal tending for another Marxist inciting lawlessness

Yes

Yes you are
Good God.....what a ****hole F16 has become when one of the most consistently conservative posters gets called a "Marxist" for not advocating for a ridiculous charge. Even Tanya laughed at you. Please show where I defined "assault" or where Waters called for it. I'm being confrontational, but have assaulted nobody........unless making a few of you think outside your tiny ever changing box is "assault".

I wish aggiehawg would wade in on this and set a few of you straight.
Maroon Dawn
AG
B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Quote:

A Marxist who doesn't know the legal definition of assault while goal tending for another Marxist inciting lawlessness

Yes

Yes you are
Good God.....what a ****hole F16 has become when one of the most consistently conservative posters gets called a "Marxist" for not advocating for a ridiculous charge. Even Tanya laughed at you. Please show where I defined "assault" or where Waters called for it. I'm being confrontational, but have assaulted nobody........unless making a few of you think outside your tiny ever changing box is "assault".

Please

You're the one defending Aunty Maxine who has clearly and openly called for people to violate the law and then being intentionally obtuse about WHY she wants people to violate the law in order to subvert the civil rights of a man on trial

So just stop it, admit you're wrong and admit that calling on people to break the law in order to deprive a man of a fair trial is a violation of her oath of office and deserves impeachment
snowdog90
B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Quote:

Yes

Yes you are

You are nothing like aggiehawg. I doubt she would agree with your side of this, as it is pretty ridiculous. I guess then you'd start telling her to learn English, as that is your fallback, along with the laughing emoji.

As much as you hate being mistakenly labeled a lib, your posting tactics mirror theirs, which is not a sign of intelligent or logic.

Was my English okay, Professor?
AggiePops
Liked her telling buttwad 'gym' Jordan to shut his mouth the other day, but then she should have taken her own admonishment and applied it to herself. Respect the jury's decision, however it comes out. They're the ones who sat thru all the actual evidence and testimonies as opposed to news clips and hyperbole.
B-1 83
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Quote:

Yes

Yes you are

Please

You're the one defending Aunty Maxine who has clearly and openly called for people to violate the law and then being intentionally obtuse about WHY she wants people to violate the law in order to subvert the civil rights of a man on trial

So just stop it, admit you're wrong and admit that calling on people to break the law in order to deprive a man of a fair trial is a violation of her oath of office and deserves impeachment
Please........
You just demonstrated a cognitive disconnect and accused me of something that didn't happen. I didn't defend her at all. What she said was stupid, and she's defending an absolutely stupid protest. As a matter of fact, I referred to her as a sht stain more than once. I simply said that her call for ignoring the police (on what likely amounts to a civil matter) or be "confrontational" hardly rises to the level of impeachment. Had she said "burn, loot, attack police, etc......" it would be a different matter. Your wild jump to conclusions is a great illustration of just how fringe many on this board have become.
Maroon Dawn
AG
B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Quote:

Yes

Yes you are

Please

Please........
You just demonstrated a cognitive disconnect and accused me of something that didn't happen. I didn't defend her at all. What she said was stupid, and she's defending an absolutely stupid protest. As a matter of fact, I referred to her as a sht stain more than once. I simply said that her call for ignoring the police (on what likely amounts to a civil matter) or be "confrontational" hardly rises to the level of impeachment. Had she said "burn, loot, attack police, etc......" it would be a different matter. Your wild jump to conclusions is a great illustration of just how fringe many on this board have become.

And you're ignoring that a sitting Congresswoman is doing this with the intention of depriving a citizen of due process

Yes or No, is THAT worthy of impeachment
Onceaggie2.0
B1 Libee 3 just stop its getting embarrassing.
aggiehawg
AG
B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Quote:

Yes

Yes you are

About what?
B-1 83
AG
Does her speech legally constitute "inciting a riot" and could she be easily convicted of such. Her words seem to have been carefully chosen and are ambiguous.
bigfooticus
Onceaggie2.0 said:

B1 Libee 3 just stop its getting embarrassing.

Yeup, weird take to fall on the sword for when it's pretty clear cut what aunty Maxine meant
Gaw617
Why is it these rioters never come to a nice conservative suburb in TX?
Cassius
Had Trump supporters been looting and rioting like BLM is, and had Trump said "get more confrontational", I would have said Trump was guilty of inciting violence.
Gunny456
AG
B-1 83
AG
Gunny456 said:

Maroon. You are waisting your time with these people. I am an mid old I guess and have had many experiences through my life with people like them. They simply fail to realize that their actions And beliefs will eventually help bring our country down to the point that eventually a foreign regime will seize the opportunity to try and take over America or attack it. That has been proven in history many times.
At that time people like them will turn tail and will no longer be able to hide behind a key pad and will run to Canada or some other hiding place and leave the fighting to us like it has been for decades.
Then when the fighting is over they re surface and tell everyone how smart they are and how to run things as they know so much..and run for public offices and are never held accountable....and nothing is ever their fault.
They are nothing more than mouth pieces on hinges.
Good Lord...........you don't have the slightest idea what you are babbling about, or who you are babbling about. Look at my posting history over the last 20 years...... The very concept that anyone would call me a liberal or Marxist says worlds about my accusers, not me.
captkirk
AG
Keller6Ag91
AG
aggiehawg said:

She has company.

The king of the shakedown has arrived
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

18 U.S. Code 1952 - Interstate and foreign travel or transportation in aid of racketeering enterprises

(a)Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses the mail or any facility in interstate or foreign commerce, with intent to
(1) distribute the proceeds of any unlawful activity; or

(2)commit any crime of violence to further any unlawful activity; or

(3)otherwise promote, manage, establish, carry on, or facilitate the promotion, management, establishment, or carrying on, of any unlawful activity,
and thereafter performs or attempts to perform

(A) an act described in paragraph (1) or (3) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both; or
Sounds pretty dang close to a violation of the Travel Act. That being said she's a Dem so she will get away with it same way Sharpton did for Freddie's Fashion Mart or the riots in Crown Heights 1995. That was aimed at Jewish people in Harlem. 8 died four injured.

Could a case be made? Yes. Will it? No.
taxpreparer
AG
Isn't this almost exactly what the 2nd Trump impeachment claimed?
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
justcallmeharry
S
"Did Maxine Waters Travel Across State Lines To Incite A Riot"

Yes, she did.
B-1 83
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

18 U.S. Code 1952 - Interstate and foreign travel or transportation in aid of racketeering enterprises

(a)Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses the mail or any facility in interstate or foreign commerce, with intent to

(3)otherwise promote, manage, establish, carry on, or facilitate the promotion, management, establishment, or carrying on, of any unlawful activity,

(A) an act described in paragraph (1) or (3) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both; or
Sounds pretty dang close to a violation of the Travel Act. That being said she's a Dem so she will get away with it same way Sharpton did for Freddie's Fashion Mart or the riots in Crown Heights 1995. That was aimed at Jewish people in Harlem. 8 died four injured.

Just because it "could", "would" it? Is there any way anyone could prosecute and convict on that? If you say you would, I'll apologize to all involved. However, I expect an apology from those mother*******s who called me a liberal or Marxist for not going 100% with their ideological purity that they insist is "conservative".
Onceaggie2.0
B-1 83 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Just because it "could", "would" it? Is there any way anyone could prosecute and convict on that? If you say you would, I'll apologize to all involved. However, I expect an apology from those mother*******s who called me a liberal or Marxist for not going 100% with their ideological purity that they insist is "conservative".
Oooh B1 libee 3 is angry!
Proc92
B-1 83 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Somebody let this guy "win" already.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I would conduct an investigation first to find out what else she is saying and doing. Barr used the Travel Act to nab Antifa and BLM people traveling from Portland to Kenosha. US Marshals took them in. Were they ever prosecuted? I know BLM was raising funds for their legal defense, including our current VP.

If anyone bothers to look at her actions closely, that is.

DOJ is acting very aggressively against anyone who was near the Capitol on January 6th. So they apparently have decided that far less than what Waters has said warrants a criminal investigation and arrest.

So you tell me.
snowdog90
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Thank you aggiehawg. Warning - b-1-83 may tell you to learn English after this response.

There you have it, b-1-83, there's your answer. There's an idiot in the room. I'm not saying it's you, but it's not all the other people in the room who happen to be looking in your direction.
B-1 83
AG
Because of the words she used, it would be foolish to try to pin violent intent Lord help anyone trying to shut down civil disobedience
snowdog90
B-1 83 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Wow. Chill. You're just wrong this time. Own it, move on.
CoppellAg93
AG
B-1 83 said:

Because of the words she used, it would be foolish to try to pin violent intent
You mean like they did with Trump???
B-1 83
AG
You're new here, aren't you?
CoppellAg93
AG
B-1 83 said:

You're new here, aren't you?
Actually no - but thanks anyway.
4stringAg
AG
She should be censured at minimum and removed from committee assignments. A so called seasoned congressional "leader" who goes into a riot zone and actively calls for a guilty verdict or for people to stay in the streets, be confrontational, break curfew laws, etc is too dangerous and stupid to have any authority over legislation.

And keep in mind this isn't the first time she's advocated for people to be confrontational. She wanted people in the faces of Trump supporters and his appointees.

The media flipped their lid over Cruz going to Cancun with his family. This is a geometric order of magnitude worse.
aggiehawg
AG
B-1 83 said:

Because of the words she used, it would be foolish to try to pin violent intent Lord help anyone trying to shut down civil disobedience
Sorry, you asked for my take. So I cited the statute under which I believed she could be investigated and possibly charged, if warranted.

One thing she did not do is show to a site of very recent unrest and ask for calm, now did she? She didn't ask for peaceful protests, did she?
B-1 83
AG
I, B-1 83, do hereby apologize for my misinterpretation of "riot" laws. An actual lawyer set me straight with facts. Indeed the concept of "encouraging breaking the law" is quite a stretch for inciting a riot, but it is the law. I went to the trouble to seek hard core facts, now it's up to a few of you to do your fact finding on my being a liberal or Marxist.
aggiehawg
AG
B-1 83 said:

I, B-1 83, do hereby apologize for my misinterpretation of "riot" laws. An actual lawyer set me straight with facts. Indeed the concept of "encouraging breaking the law" is quite a stretch for inciting a riot, but it is the law. I went to the trouble to seek hard core facts, now it's up to a few of you to do your fact finding on my being a liberal or Marxist.
Taken in isolation, her words might be somewhat ambiguous but taken her words in the context of the setting and her long history of saying the same or very similar things have a cumulative effect. And that goes to her intent.

There are layers to building a case under that statute.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Are any libs ghosting this thread willing to admit that there is a double standard in this country?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.