Did Maxine Waters Travel Across State Lines To Incite A Riot

13,376 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiehawg
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
B-1 83 said:

Fascinating...........we can't have it both ways. She didn't call for riots any more than President Trump did. Either both are guilty of inciting riots, or neither is. Both called for protests, not violent riots.

She is telling them to get confrontational. Plus, Democrats get to have it both ways on every topic. The days of actual fairness and standards are over.
richardag
Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Fascinating...........we can't have it both ways. She didn't call for riots any more than President Trump did. Either both are guilty of inciting riots, or neither is. Both called for protests, not violent riots.

Can you show us where trump said to get confrontational and ignore police orders?
No he can't.
BuddysBud
AG
Sounds like extortion. Guilty of murder or we will burn the country down. If we had a real government, they would be going after Mad Maxine, BLM, and their puppets under RICO laws.
TexasAggiesWin
S
If you want to see how in bed the media is with the left, just watch their reactions to this compared to January 6th. Sickening...
B-1 83
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

B-1 83 said:

Can you show us where trump said to get confrontational and ignore police orders?
That's not calling for riots. Those things can be done without looting, violence, or property destruction. I think that beotch is a sht stain on society, but anyone with half a brain can see those charges would never stand up.
richardag
B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

That's not calling for riots.
Maxine Waters advocating getting confrontational and ignoring curfews(lawlessness).

What do you consider "confrontational", let alone breaking the law by ignoring curfews. Curfews are designed to protect people from the lawless rioting and looting.

By going public it appears she is knowingly threatening the jurors and the court, "we demand a murder conviction regardless of the law and our court system."
Cobra39
That is one ignorant individual.

Cobra39
aggiehawg
AG
She has company.

B-1 83
AG
richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Maxine Waters advocating getting confrontational and ignoring curfews(lawlessness).

What do you consider "confrontational", let alone breaking the law by ignoring curfews. Curfews are designed to protect people from the lawless rioting and looting.

By going public it appears she is knowingly threatening the jurors and the court, "we demand a murder conviction regardless of the law and our court system."
A fine line, indeed, but certainly not one that justifies impeachment.
mazag08
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Waffledynamics said:

Holy crap she just went way above and beyond anything they accused Trump of when they said he incited a riot.

Where's Aggiedub & his expert opinion on inciting riots?
Watch out when you call out other posters.

Holding people accountable to their words is not allowed.
gbaby23
AG
Multiculturalism will be the death of America.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-maxine-waters-on-if-derek-chauvin-is-acquitted-get-more-confrontational-on-the-street

Trump impeachment standard is that this is incitement to violence. Where are you at, Dems? I expect to see Maxine expelled from Congress next week.
TexAgs91
AG
Oh man... she's going to jail!

LOL just joking
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
B-1 83
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-maxine-waters-on-if-derek-chauvin-is-acquitted-get-more-confrontational-on-the-street

Trump impeachment standard is that this is incitement to violence. Where are you at, Dems? I expect to see Maxine expelled from Congress next week.
It was BS, as impeachment for this would be BS. That being said, at least I'm consistent. Liberals and Democrats? Seemingly not so much.
snowdog90
B-1 83 said:

WRONG!!

Violence, looting and rioting has already been happening,, and Maxine calls for MORE confrontation. How is that not inciting more riots?

Typical. You libs contort yourselves into a pretzel talking about how Trump calling for peace means he initiated a riot, and Maxine calling ror more riots doesn't mean she's calling for riots.

Useful idiots.

Her words will probably cost lives and she will blame racism for it. **** that horrible hag.
Love Gun
Could this be grounds for a mistrial based on external influence?
richardag
B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

The Democratic Party leadership impeached President Trump for just saying "peaceful protests" which are quite legal. Maxine Waters advocating breaking the law. Yes, impeachable or at least censorship, especially openly trying to intimidate jurors and he courts of Minnesota.

It very sad you are defending such despicable behavior.
houag80
AG
These statements here....are criminal. Our concerned moderates and liberal filth eunuchs will not post on this thread because they are hypocritical cowards.
Tanya 93
snowdog90 said:

B-1 83 said:

WRONG!!

Violence, looting and rioting has already been happening,, and Maxine calls for MORE confrontation. How is that not inciting more riots?

Typical. You libs contort yourselves into a pretzel talking about how Trump calling for peace means he initiated a riot, and Maxine calling ror more riots doesn't mean she's calling for riots.

Useful idiots.

Her words will probably cost lives and she will blame racism for it. **** that horrible hag.
B1 is a lib?

Oh how laughably ignorant.

Go read some of his past posts
B-1 83
AG
snowdog90 said:

B-1 83 said:

WRONG!!

Useful idiots.

And there it is!!!!!!!! B-1 83 is now one of "you libs" because I understand the English language and what it just might mean in a legal sense! Classic F16. Since your reading comprehension obviously sucks, I'll state it again: Neither Trump's call to "fight" nor her call to get "confrontational" is absolutely calling for riots. The terms "fight" and "confrontational" have multiple meanings. One can be "confrontational" (in their face), and one can ignore the police (just stand in the already crowded street/park after curfew) without constituting what any reasonable person would call a "riot".
B-1 83
AG
richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

The Democratic Party leadership impeached President Trump for just saying "peaceful protests" which are quite legal. Maxine Waters advocating breaking the law. Yes, impeachable or at least censorship, especially openly trying to intimidate jurors and he courts of Minnesota.

Another poster with learning disabilities. I think Trumps impeachment was BS, and I think calling this "inciting a riot" is BS. I'm consistent. You're not.
richardag
B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Another poster with learning disabilities. I think Trumps impeachment was BS, and I think calling this "inciting a riot" is BS. I'm consistent. You're not.
You complete ignore the fact that Maxine Waters advocates breaking the law so no you are not consistent.
richardag
B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Oh, forgot to include you have resorted to name calling. Sorry your debating in this discussion has deteriorated to the point of name calling.
B-1 83
AG
richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

richardag said:

B-1 83 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Oh, forgot to include you have resorted to name calling. Sorry your debating in this discussion has deteriorated to the point of name calling.
If the shoe fits........ I plainly stated that NEITHER situation called for riots. I defended the freedoms of both speakers. You couldn't comprehend that, or that "breaking the law" did not necessarily constitute calling for a riot. I was called out, and even called a liberal, so take your nonsense somewhere else.
annie88
AG
Democrat scum always doing what they claimed Trump was.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Onceaggie2.0
B-1 83 said:

snowdog90 said:

B-1 83 said:

WRONG!!

Useful idiots.

And there it is!!!!!!!! B-1 83 is now one of "you libs" because I understand the English language and what it just might mean in a legal sense! Classic F16. Since your reading comprehension obviously sucks, I'll state it again: Neither Trump's call to "fight" nor her call to get "confrontational" is absolutely calling for riots. The terms "fight" and "confrontational" have multiple meanings. One can be "confrontational" (in their face), and one can ignore the police (just stand in the already crowded street/park after curfew) without constituting what any reasonable person would call a "riot".
Trump is no longer in office genius...Mad max is...nice deflection.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
B-1 83 said:

What you are suggesting cannot happen, already does. Liberals do have it both ways.
captkirk
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

So she's calling to override America's jury system & replace it w blm mob rule

She's really responsible
Sounds like an insurrection!
B-1 83
AG
It not a deflection. Either both are criminal actions, or neither is, genius. Virtually every decision we make in life is based on the evidence at hand compared to past experiences.
snowdog90
B-1 83 said:

snowdog90 said:

B-1 83 said:

WRONG!!

Useful idiots.

Forgive me for calling you a lib if you're not. Your response is as intellectual as a typical lib's response, hence my conclusion. I should have remembered that the true libs will avoid this thread, except for Tanya, who as usual avoided the issue and instead laughed at me. Typical.

If you can't see the difference in Trump's words and Witch Maxine's, and the different circumstances, I can't help you.
Onceaggie2.0
B-1 83 said:

It not a deflection. Either both are criminal actions, or neither is, genius. Virtually every decision we make in life is based on the evidence at hand compared to past experiences.
again so what deal in the present Trump is no longer in office he is a private citizen..Mad max is a government offical calling for violence.
B-1 83
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

B-1 83 said:

What you are suggesting cannot happen, already does. Liberals do have it both ways.
And I'm calling it out, only to be labeled a "liberal". Trump didn't do it, sht head didn't either.
snowdog90
B-1 83 said:

This is so dumb.
Onceaggie2.0
B-1 83 said:

Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

B-1 83 said:

And I'm calling it out, only to be labeled a "liberal". Trump didn't do it, sht head didn't either.
go start a ****ing thread about Trump then
Tanya 93
snowdog90 said:

B-1 83 said:

snowdog90 said:

B-1 83 said:

WRONG!!

Useful idiots.

Forgive me for calling you a lib if you're not. Your response is as intellectual as a typical lib's response, hence my conclusion. I should have remembered that the true libs will avoid this thread, except for Tanya, who as usual avoided the issue and instead laughed at me. Typical.

If you can't see the difference in Trump's words and Witch Maxine's, and the different circumstances, I can't help you.
Well it was laughable.

I don't believe Trump should have been impeached.
I don't think from what she did in the OP that she should either.

However, that is not the acceptable answer on this thread.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.