Did Maxine Waters Travel Across State Lines To Incite A Riot

13,377 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiehawg
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My Name Is Judge
So she's calling to override America's jury system & replace it w blm mob rule

She's really responsible
mwm
Yes, she did. IMO, she has engaged in an impeachable act.

But nothing will happen because she has a "D" after her name.
45-70Ag
AG
Poverty pimp
Good Poster
AG
"We've got to get more confrontational"
The Chicken Ranch
AG
She needs to hush her mouth.
WestTexAg12
AG
I ducking hate her. I hope she runs into a proud boy's bat.
JBAggie00
Inpeach!
Decay
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

I ducking hate her. I hope she runs into a proud boy's bat.

Much more likely to be killed by BLM
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Too bad a local DA hasn't had her arrested. But it is Minnesota, so there's that.

We just need a divorce.
DrEvazanPhD
The Chicken Ranch said:

Too bad a local DA hasn't had her arrested. But it is Minnesota, so there's that.

We just need a divorce.

Probably a soros backed DA already
Waffledynamics
AG
Holy crap she just went way above and beyond anything they accused Trump of when they said he incited a riot.
aginlakeway
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Holy crap she just went way above and beyond anything they accused Trump of when they said he incited a riot.

Yep.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Old Sarge
AG
Damnit.

Had to edit 4 times just to say Aunt Esther needs to sit down and shut up. It is hard to type much about that hag that would not get me banned.
My Name Is Judge
Waffledynamics said:

Where's Aggiedub & his expert opinion on inciting riots?
aginlakeway
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Waffledynamics said:

They won't post on this thread.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
JW
AG
Jury tampering
fixer
Chauvin/Rittenhouse '24.
TAMU1990
AG
Republicans need to drag her through the mud. I don't give a damn who (or what skin color) she is. And I know we're talking about Republicans, but it's all we have.
My Name Is Judge
TAMU1990 said:

Republicans need to drag her through the mud. I don't give a damn who (or what skin color) she is. And I know we're talking about Republicans, but it's all we have.

The populist conservatives can try... but it won't be picked up outside of newsmax... Tucker may cover it, but **** turncoat fox

Msm gets their talking points from the establishment... & this doesn't quite fit the establishment narrative
The Chicken Ranch
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Yes! They also need to call for her arrest, and raise hell for Nancy to censure her.
Owlagdad
My Name Is Judge said:

TAMU1990 said:

The populist conservatives can try... but it won't be picked up outside of newsmax... Tucker may cover it, but **** turncoat fox

Msm gets their talking points from the establishment... & this doesn't quite fit the establishment narrative

Journalism has no morals. Prostitutes of democrat party.
Horn_in_Aggieland
She used the F word: fight. You know what that means.
justcallmeharry
S
I sure hope the government did not foot the bill for this idiot's travel. If she accidentally caught a brick to the head it might actually increase her IQ.

YouBet
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Doesn't matter. Democrats get to do whatever they want.
Clob94
Just need to catch a few of these elected officials out in the open during these protests.
richardag
Sure sounds like she is inciting riots. Wonder if anyone in Congress will point this out?

She should be censored at minimum.
Horn_in_Aggieland
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Waffledynamics said:

Hiding in his moms basement.
Muy
AG
mwm said:

Yes, she did. IMO, she has engaged in an impeachable act.

But nothing will happen because she has a "D" after her name.

Plus, black.
AGHouston11
AG
TAMU1990 said:

I'm sure Liz Cheney and the Republicans that supported her will go to the mat on Maxine Waters .......... like they did supporting impeachment against Trump.

Congress should be shutdown over her doing this starting Monday- but nothing will happen
B-1 83
AG
Fascinating...........we can't have it both ways. She didn't call for riots any more than President Trump did. Either both are guilty of inciting riots, or neither is. Both called for protests, not violent riots.
Onceaggie2.0
Do they staying on the streets changes any minds? Dumb *****
Maroon Dawn
AG
She may be dumb but she knows how to run a for profit con job

That's why she's calling for riots for anything less than murder 1 when that's not even on the table. She WANTS riots no matter what

Like these other local Dems, she WANTS her constituents to burn down her district so it can be rebuilt with Federal money (with her getting to wet her beak on every real estate deal) into expensive urban gentrification for rich Lilly white leftists who will vote (And more importantly donate) for her at an even higher rate than her current constituents do

All a scam to get blacks to hand over the prime urban real estate property so many of these neighborhoods occupy and they fall for it so easily
Maroon Dawn
AG
B-1 83 said:

Fascinating...........we can't have it both ways. She didn't call for riots any more than President Trump did. Either both are guilty of inciting riots, or neither is. Both called for protests, not violent riots.

Can you show us where trump said to get confrontational and ignore police orders?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.