Want to get home but BLM is in your way? Get arrested instead.

6,175 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by APHIS AG
TChaney
How long do you want to ignore this user?

TChaney
Additional video

Jayhawk
Anarcho-Tyranny
HowdyTAMU
AG
Man gets assaulted while trying to get to his home and then gets arrested!
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
Perhaps if he was dressed in black face he would have been treated differently both by the terrorists and the police.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
HowdyTAMU
AG
third coast.. said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Man gets assaulted while trying to get to his home and then gets arrested!

Nowhere sis it says he was arrested, just thst he was detained. Cops might have had him cool off and moved his car so he didn't get in am qctual fight.

I can't argue against your assertion since I don't know if he was detained or arrested. Clearly he was detained.

What happened to those who assaulted him?
Jayhawk
third coast.. said:

But wtf are they doing walking around the burbs.
Whatever they want
Maroon Dawn
AG
Soros funded DAs say you can't do anything to stop the actions of his American Red Guards as they bring about the Revolutionary Cultural Leap Forward
zoneag
third coast.. said:

Hoping for an incident
Post removed:
by user
TChaney
A little anger here.

I don't give a flying **** if he was being arrested or detained.

He was unjustly deprived of his freedom even if for only a short amount of time because a domestic terrorist organization was blocking access to his home.

There is absolutely no legitimate excuse for this to happen anywhere in this country.
Post removed:
by user
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Parking in the intersection and laying on the horn would have been a better move, in hindsight.

I cannot, however, see how access to homes should have been blocked by any permitted protest. Maybe I don't understand how the world works.

What if he needed to get home to a child or elder? No excuse.
Fat Black Swan
AG
third coast.. said:

Simply playing devils advocate, but if they got a permit to mqrch or what not on that particular route, and he was trying to break through it, would you still be on his side? Of course you would have to take the fact that it is BLM and all they stand for out of your mind to answer thwt question honestly.

What kind of **** municipality would give a parade permit through residential streets?
TChaney
third coast.. said:

Simply playing devils advocate, but if they got a permit to mqrch or what not on that particular route, and he was trying to break through it, would you still be on his side? Of course you would have to take the fact that it is BLM and all they stand for out of your mind to answer thwt question honestly.
Short answer yes.

I can see a few exceptions but none of them involve any type of protest in a residential neighborhood.
ex. Gas leak, funeral procession, crime investigation etc.

If they had a permit for protesting in a residential neighborhood there would be a few local politicians with a big problem on their hands.

HowdyTAMU
AG
third coast.. said:

How would he know? Would the demonstrators flash their permit? It seems the government should have a burden of responsibility to inform those being impacted.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
third coast.. said:

Hoping one of them gets shot or ran over so they "justifiably" Burn, Loot, & Murder

Post removed:
by user
FattyDelights
Wtf are the cops doing siding with BLM. Pick a side, you sack-less turds. I swear cops are worthless - yeah they still collect a check after all the lockdowns.
Sully Dog
What a **** hole state
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
YouBet
AG
Napalm all of them.
IDaggie06
AG
Stop watching the news and twitter. This country is gone. Just enjoy the ride on the titanic for now, it is inevitable.
Clob94
I love it. No, I truly do. This is a small town and BLM has felt empowered enough to come out to it and protest.

Now if only they'd come to my town. I'm waiting with abated breath.
TexAgs91
AG
When do we start fighting back?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Fat Black Swan
AG
Seems like city officials are hoping their interest in protesting there passes over.

Old Sarge
AG
This is what happens when a culture raises assaulters with guns to deity status.

It does not matter how Police find then aka an open warrant, and they disobey orders that is meant to protect society and them by following orders, because they broke the law to begin with. It only matters because of skin color.

Martin Luther King would puke at BLM and what they stand for. It is the antithesis of what he preached.

If these men, Daunte and George, would have been White, most of us would have called them dumbasses of the highest order. I know I would. But, sadly, another branch of society raises them to god like status, and steals TVs, shoes, clothes, and whatever, because it means "justice" in their name.

Think about that.

I know a LOT of Black folks that think the same about people being dumbasses. Being a dumbass transcends skin color.

I grew up in the 70s and we were getting past all this BS. I remember one of my best friends who was Black coming over to my birthday party in 74 or so, and my grandparents who had referred to Blacks as "colored folk" prior to that, treating him like he was just like every one else at the party, and every time they came over or around after that to hang out. Not in a condescending way either. It was genuine. They were getting past their prejudices way back then. Looking back, it was a good great time to be alive. It was the beginning of "nobody giving a **** about color of skin", but who you were as a person and what you brought to the group of friends you were part of.

BLM may wreak havoc on today's society, but they will never speak truth to what I saw back then. However, they don't care about that. They are racial hucksters, looking to profit off of a false narrative we had conquered 40 or so year ago.

Garrelli 5000
AG
Love the lady on the electric bike in the fancy jacket cheering them on.

Electric bikes aren't cheap and are by every measure ****ty for the environment compared to a regular bicycle.

Ignorant woman is probably a "climate emergency" zealot too.

Liberals are f'ing idiots.
Take the trash out staff.
Stupid@17
AG
Residential streets being used (somehow legally) for a rally in protest screams at future lynching behavior by this mob.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Every one of those pieces of trash blocking the road should be grease-spotted with that rav4.
fixer
Outrageous.

StonewallAggieDEFENSE
Old Sarge, you are sooooo right. I remember those days in the early 70's before racism.
My Name Is Judge
What's the proper recourse here?

Sue the police department for aiding the terrorists ?

Joes
IDaggie06 said:

Stop watching the news and twitter. This country is gone. Just enjoy the ride on the titanic for now, it is inevitable.
Yep. This is the sad reality. The only variable is how long it takes to sink, but it's accelerating quickly.

I'm shocked at how many people I know personally that are still oblivious to this and think this is still mostly a conservative country that will soon "take it back", whatever that means.

We have no borders, we're spending trillions in chunks every few months now, we have a military that's more concerned with sensitivity training than anything, an overwhelmingly biased press, high tech controlling speech, a leftist education system and entertainment industry, and a massive ghetto culture. Currently overseen by a puppet presidential administration run by behind the scenes leftist ideologs. And quite possibly an election system that's a total fraud.

And yet I know people on our side who act like "well, in 4 years we'll just elect so-and-so president and they'll fix all that."

Ha!!!!

The only way to fix things now is to have a hard reset where you kick 75% of the people out and start over. Our side is disappearing fast.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.