Want to get home but BLM is in your way? Get arrested instead.

6,210 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by APHIS AG
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TChaney said:

A little anger here.

I don't give a flying **** if he was being arrested or detained.

He was unjustly deprived of his freedom even if for only a short amount of time because a domestic terrorist organization was blocking access to his home.

There is absolutely no legitimate excuse for this to happen anywhere in this country.

Agreed.
Ridgeback85
AG
Old Sarge said:

This is what happens when a culture raises assaulters with guns to deity status.

It does not matter how Police find then aka an open warrant, and they disobey orders that is meant to protect society and them by following orders, because they broke the law to begin with. It only matters because of skin color.

Martin Luther King would puke at BLM and what they stand for. It is the antithesis of what he preached.

If these men, Daunte and George, would have been White, most of us would have called them dumbasses of the highest order. I know I would. But, sadly, another branch of society raises them to god like status, and steals TVs, shoes, clothes, and whatever, because it means "justice" in their name.

Think about that.

I know a LOT of Black folks that think the same about people being dumbasses. Being a dumbass transcends skin color.

I grew up in the 70s and we were getting past all this BS. I remember one of my best friends who was Black coming over to my birthday party in 74 or so, and my grandparents who had always referred to Blacks as "colored folk" and, yes, were descrimitory toward Blacks in general before that, stepping up and making strides to make sure they were included in every aspect of the party that day, and every time they came over or around after that to hang out, not that they needed to, they were one of us. Not in a condescending way either. It was genuine. They were getting past their prejudices way back then. Looking back, it was a good great time to be alive. It was the beginning of "nobody giving a **** about color of skin", but who you were as a person and what you brought to the group of friends you were part of.

BLM may wreak havoc on today's soci50 yearsy, but they will never speak truth to what I saw back then. However, they don't care about that. They are racial hucksters, looking to profit off of a false narrative we had conquered 40 or so year ago.

Race relations have been set back at least 50 years. There is more obsession over what color everyone's skin is than at any point in the last 40 or 50 years.
fixer
Situations like this are why full auto is actually a necessity.

Cassius
Joes said:

IDaggie06 said:

Stop watching the news and twitter. This country is gone. Just enjoy the ride on the titanic for now, it is inevitable.
Yep. This is the sad reality. The only variable is how long it takes to sink, but it's accelerating quickly.

I'm shocked at how many people I know personally that are still oblivious to this and think this is still mostly a conservative country that will soon "take it back", whatever that means.

We have no borders, we're spending trillions in chunks every few months now, we have a military that's more concerned with sensitivity training than anything, an overwhelmingly biased press, high tech controlling speech, a leftist education system and entertainment industry, and a massive ghetto culture. Currently overseen by a puppet presidential administration run by behind the scenes leftist ideologs. And quite possibly an election system that's a total fraud.

And yet I know people on our side who act like "well, in 4 years we'll just elect so-and-so president and they'll fix all that."

Ha!!!!

The only way to fix things now is to have a hard reset where you kick 75% of the people out and start over. Our side is disappearing fast.

Good post.

I have an uncle who actually believes the CIA and FBI are going to soon expose the election fraud and Trump will be back in office. I'm like, WTH.

Many conservatives are simply clueless as to the transition that has occurred. There is no going back. A peaceful divorce is the best we could hope for but the Marxist libs would use the military to kill any and all who try to leave.
Joes
Cassius said:

Joes said:

IDaggie06 said:

Stop watching the news and twitter. This country is gone. Just enjoy the ride on the titanic for now, it is inevitable.
Yep. This is the sad reality. The only variable is how long it takes to sink, but it's accelerating quickly.

I'm shocked at how many people I know personally that are still oblivious to this and think this is still mostly a conservative country that will soon "take it back", whatever that means.

We have no borders, we're spending trillions in chunks every few months now, we have a military that's more concerned with sensitivity training than anything, an overwhelmingly biased press, high tech controlling speech, a leftist education system and entertainment industry, and a massive ghetto culture. Currently overseen by a puppet presidential administration run by behind the scenes leftist ideologs. And quite possibly an election system that's a total fraud.

And yet I know people on our side who act like "well, in 4 years we'll just elect so-and-so president and they'll fix all that."

Ha!!!!

The only way to fix things now is to have a hard reset where you kick 75% of the people out and start over. Our side is disappearing fast.

Good post.

I have an uncle who actually believes the CIA and FBI are going to soon expose the election fraud and Trump will be back in office. I'm like, WTH.

Many conservatives are simply clueless as to the transition that has occurred. There is no going back. A peaceful divorce is the best we could hope for but the Marxist libs would use the military to kill any and all who try to leave.
Agreed.
Muy
AG
Whatever citizens end up doing to BLM, I have zero problems with it.
Lwe6638
Ridgeback85 said:

Old Sarge said:

This is what happens when a culture raises assaulters with guns to deity status.

It does not matter how Police find then aka an open warrant, and they disobey orders that is meant to protect society and them by following orders, because they broke the law to begin with. It only matters because of skin color.

Martin Luther King would puke at BLM and what they stand for. It is the antithesis of what he preached.

If these men, Daunte and George, would have been White, most of us would have called them dumbasses of the highest order. I know I would. But, sadly, another branch of society raises them to god like status, and steals TVs, shoes, clothes, and whatever, because it means "justice" in their name.

Think about that.

I know a LOT of Black folks that think the same about people being dumbasses. Being a dumbass transcends skin color.

I grew up in the 70s and we were getting past all this BS. I remember one of my best friends who was Black coming over to my birthday party in 74 or so, and my grandparents who had always referred to Blacks as "colored folk" and, yes, were descrimitory toward Blacks in general before that, stepping up and making strides to make sure they were included in every aspect of the party that day, and every time they came over or around after that to hang out, not that they needed to, they were one of us. Not in a condescending way either. It was genuine. They were getting past their prejudices way back then. Looking back, it was a good great time to be alive. It was the beginning of "nobody giving a **** about color of skin", but who you were as a person and what you brought to the group of friends you were part of.

BLM may wreak havoc on today's soci50 yearsy, but they will never speak truth to what I saw back then. However, they don't care about that. They are racial hucksters, looking to profit off of a false narrative we had conquered 40 or so year ago.

Race relations have been set back at least 50 years. There is more obsession over what color everyone's skin is than at any point in the last 40 or 50 years.
All you have to do is look at Obama and his Justice Department. They escalated every incident involving a black citizen to a national matter, encouraging media to hyper-focus on the incidents. And the reality is..the Obama's couldn't give a rats ass about the average black man. They are too busy reaping their ill-gotten gains by buying big houses and signing TV and book deals. Hypocrisy at its greatest.
Older and wiser?
shhopkins
AG
Liberal Clown World.

lead
Clob94 said:

I love it. No, I truly do. This is a small town and BLM has felt empowered enough to come out to it and protest.

Now if only they'd come to my town. I'm waiting with abated breath.

Saw BLM "protest" in Marfa last summer.
gbaby23
AG
Standing army. This disgusting money worship in this world has led to cops caring more about their pension than their neighbor.
APHIS AG
This is how the police and law enforcement loses the respect of the people that actually support them.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.