Pour one out for a true patriot

7,507 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WatchOle
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LegalDrugPusher

This man has done more in politics than any other poster on this board. He's the president of a county group promoting conservative ideals and values. He spent his own money to campaign for Trump in PA and WI. He confronted a lib mayor that didn't alight with the values and voters in McKinney TX. He's been a great asset to this board, but he offended the wrong person.

Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
aggieland09
AG
What happened to him? Saw his post from time to time.
AnScAggie
AG
Hopefully he comes back. Hell, Lot Y is on his 37th handle.
I Like Mike
AG
Y he get the perma?
aggietony2010
AG
Proof that even being a long time 3-star member can get perma'd.
FriscoKid
AG
Yep, he was too rough with the libs.
Ajollyag
Not another dime.
Kevin Wiederhold
Driving away your loyal customer base over petty grievances is a sound long term strategy
Ellis Wyatt
aggietony2010 said:

I've gotten the perma 2 or 3 times. If he has, he needs to appeal to the right authorities and they'll demand some assurances from him. Hope he does. We have lost some great posters over the years.
Nitro Power
AG
^
|
|

And he's back
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Boo Weekley
MarkoRamius said:

Y he get the perma?

White liberals on here love trying to push his buttons because he is a true patriot who walks the walk. More balls than almost anyone here. The male feminist Kamala and Beto lovers are detestable enough when they're not actively mocking you but it's hard to keep your cool when they start really trolling you directly. Maybe that's not what happened, but it's happened more than once to me.

Hope he knows he has many people on here who have immense respect for him and truly appreciate his patriotism, passion and work ethic/effort.

He would have a guest room, plenty of food and drink and a firearm to borrow from us if he ever needed.
XXXVII
AnScAggie said:

37?

I promise I'm not him.
Stupid@17
AG
So. He was perma banned for not putting the up with some stupid bull*****
fixer
Perma banned?

Wow
Post removed:
by user
cisgenderedAggie
Boo Weekley said:

MarkoRamius said:

Y he get the perma?

White liberals on here love trying to push his buttons. The male feminist Kamala and Beto lovers are detestable enough when they're not actively mocking you but it's hard to keep your cool when they start really trolling you directly. Maybe that's not what happened, but it's happened more than once to me.

Hope he knows he has many people on here who have immense respect for him and truly appreciate his patriotism, passion and work ethic/effort.

He would have a guest room, plenty of food and drink and a firearm to borrow from us if he ever needed.

Could you be any more ****ing vague?
waitwhat?
XXXVII said:

AnScAggie said:

37?

I promise I'm not him.
You have to be AnScAggie's sock.

Make it less obvious next time.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
FriscoKid
AG
fixer said:

Perma banned?

Wow

Yep, and I'm probably next for telling y'all.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
He can write in to me to discuss reinstatement. I'll start by telling him not to post a very short video with very prominent f-bombs without warning the community (and even then it would have been out of line).

Was it that hard to explain the ban Frisco or did you not know?
Post removed:
by user
Nitro Power
AG
Yay, I'm not going to miss the good stuff this time
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
waitwhat?
And here I was about to log off for the night

" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

TEXIT
Onceaggie2.0
Boo Weekley said:

MarkoRamius said:

Y he get the perma?

White liberals on here love trying to push his buttons because he is a true patriot who walks the walk. More balls than almost anyone here. The male feminist Kamala and Beto lovers are detestable enough when they're not actively mocking you but it's hard to keep your cool when they start really trolling you directly. Maybe that's not what happened, but it's happened more than once to me.

This the amount of abuse he gets from awful white libs on here and the staff does nothing
Boo Weekley
WatchOle said:

He can write in to me to discuss reinstatement. I'll start by telling him not to post a very short video with very prominent f-bombs without warning the community (and even then it would have been out of line).

A video with potty words, thanks for saving us from that. Horrible heinous things like rape, murder, racism, genocide, pedophilia, and white liberals openly discussed in depth here on a daily basis and some bad words in a video are permaban worthy.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

aggietony2010 said:

I've gotten the perma 2 or 3 times. If he has, he needs to appeal to the right authorities and they'll demand some assurances from him. Hope he does. We have lost some great posters over the years.

You've been perma-banned 2 or 3 times? Like a cat with nine lives?
FriscoKid
AG
I actually didn't know. He texted me and said he got a perma-ban and he didn't know why. I would miss his presence if he wasn't here. He's a good guy and I think he's an asset when discussing political issues locally and nationally.
Ellis Wyatt
Pumpkinhead said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

aggietony2010 said:

Yes. And I've posted here for 18 years. The first was on rivalries, as I recall. Lots of bad stuff happened there, so it was easy to catch a perma. But we pulled some good pranks off, so it was worth it.

I've been posting on this board since ''08. I mostly stay in line. I have had moderation issues plenty of times, but most of the mods are reasonable (except when Muy was a rivalries mod in the mid-'00s), and Brandon is a good man with much more patience than I have.
aggiehawg
AG
WatchOle said:

I try to do a warning if bad language is employed but I'm an Ol' Dame so coarse language is not foreign nor that offensive to me. I'm a lady who can curse like a sailor given the circumstances.

Mean no disrespect but can you be more specific? Whatever you say goes but just need to know the guidelines?
BigRobSA
Ellis Wyatt said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

aggietony2010 said:

Yes. And I've posted here for 18 years. The first was on rivalries, as I recall. Lots of bad stuff happened there, so it was easy to catch a perma. But we pulled some good pranks off, so it was worth it.

I've been posting on this board since ''08. I mostly stay in line.

Could have just said "WhYtE pRiVLuJ" !!!1
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Post removed:
by user
AnScAggie
AG
waitwhat? said:

XXXVII said:

AnScAggie said:

37?

I promise I'm not him.

Nope, I don't have a sock.
MelvinUdall
Cuss words are now perma banned worthy....damn...
waitwhat?
AnScAggie said:

waitwhat? said:

XXXVII said:

AnScAggie said:

37?

I promise I'm not him.

That's exactly what someone with a sock would say.

TEXIT
Valhalla
Ellis Wyatt said:

aggietony2010 said:

2 or 3 times? Amateur hour.
AnScAggie
AG
waitwhat? said:

AnScAggie said:

waitwhat? said:

XXXVII said:

AnScAggie said:

37?

I promise I'm not him.

That's exactly what someone with a sock would say.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.