White House Releases Biden's Anti-Gun Executive Orders

9,699 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by deddog
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
APHIS AG said:

As I predicted many years ago, one of the provisions is to strengthen regulations in preventing the mentally ill from owning a gun.

All those with PTSD, watch as your right to own a gun disappears like a fart in the wind.
And people won't go to see a mental healthcare professional, even for something like the death of a loved one, because it would mean the loss of the right to own a gun.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TexasRebel
AG
Keegan99 said:

I know that tweeter.
FamousAgg
Old man Biden pulled a Rick Perry, with multiple references to his new "AFT" director.

He doesn't even know the names to the federal departments he is in change of...
Ridgeback85
AG
The SBR restrictions have never made sense to me. Why do we NOT want a stock on a pistol to make it harder to conceal? That makes no sense.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Keegan99 said:

What kind of piece of **** stands over the rubble of a siege that killed innocent children like it was a trophy buck? I hope that ***** burns in hell.
Dro07
AG
He would probable be a turncoat if it came down to it.
Thunder18
AG
He already is
Keegan99
AG

Did y'all know Koresh's group used 0.50 guns to shoot down multiple helicopters?!
samurai_science
is that photo legit?
samurai_science
Biden is a unifier.
annie88
AG
Darth Randy said:

This will do nothing to curb gun violence, yet will make criminals out of law abiding citizens with the stroke of a pen. Lunacy.

And what will they say when nothing changes with the gun violence. What will they blame then?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
samurai_science
annie88 said:

Darth Randy said:

This will do nothing to curb gun violence, yet will make criminals out of law abiding citizens with the stroke of a pen. Lunacy.

And what will they say when nothing changes with the gun violence. What will they blame then?
They will just push for more control
annie88
AG
samurai_texan said:

annie88 said:

Darth Randy said:

Exactly.

Prohibition didn't work, neither will this.

It's just sad we have people this stupid running our country.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
P.U.T.U
AG
Biden wants to push millions of Americans to become felons overnight.
Ellis Wyatt
Keegan99 said:

Did y'all know Koresh's group used 0.50 guns to shoot down multiple helicopters?!
Chipman is a lying piece of **** with blood on his hands. He'll fit right in with this band of anti-American neo-Marxists.
BQ78
AG
Yes it does, the Chicago shooters don't own these, you do.
BQ78
AG
If Chapman's appointment to the ATF (AFT) doesn't finally signal dark days ahead for this country to those in the middle, nothing will, until the FMJs are flying around.
schmellba99
AG
Rapier108 said:

schmellba99 said:

Rapier108 said:

deddog said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

Anyone listening to Biden explain this stuff? This guy is a rambling idiot.
He's catering to the lowest common denominator which is his voting base
And they think he's intelligent
When the best one can muster is 120 characters typed out in a fit of rage, Biden speaking sounds like a doctoral thesis.
Yeah, because Trump NEVER gave any speeches, ever. Only used twitter, right?

Good Lord, the TDS among some is astounding.
My comment had nothing to do with Trump.

It was completely referring to the brain dead NPCs that make up the base of the Democrat Party and are not capable of thinking outside the world of Twitter.
I completely misunderstood your intent then, my apologies.
schmellba99
AG
Ridgeback85 said:

The SBR restrictions have never made sense to me. Why do we NOT want a stock on a pistol to make it harder to conceal? That makes no sense.
99.99999999% of our firearm laws make no sense. They are drafted and voted on by people who don't know anything about firearms and who let rabid morons guide them.
schmellba99
AG
samurai_texan said:

is that photo legit?
Yes
deddog
AG
samurai_texan said:

annie88 said:

Darth Randy said:

They call it gun control.
They really meaning taking guns from Republicans so that Democrats have complete control.
Know your enemy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.