Pepe Le Pew is CUT from Space Jam 2 - "rape culture"

4,404 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Brandamne
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ought to be about as good as the female cast ghost busters.
Maroon Dawn
AG
The funny part is, he's a parody of French people

But THATS not his real crime
Joes
C@LAg said:

Joes said:

There is no way the 60s James Bond films aren't banished soon. The way he often grabbed the women and pulled them to him or threw them on the ground and held them down until they gave in. I can't believe someone hasn't thrown a fit about them yet. But it's coming.
he gets replaced by a black woman in the new film this year.
I understand, but the classics are still shown all the time, I'll bet they're pulled soon.
FJB
AG
Real rape culture:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mass-rape-sexual-abuse-communist-chinas-genocidal-tool-to-eliminate-faith_3716865.html

But hey, its the left's friends - China
Burdizzo
AG
If Pepe Le Pew was female his song would be WAP
titan
S

I think all these productions are far, far, far, far, over-estimating the seeming automatic assumption that many people will bother to continue watching or going to see what they produce any more. Because of covid, many have re-discovered the substance of actual discussions and tuning out the same-old-same old. Even mighty national sports stumbled because of going woke propaganda when they should have been concerned about post covid "turned out viewer addicts" being wooed back.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
HumpitPuryear
AG
Maybe the problem is that liberals are too stupid to separate a cartoon from reality and to pick up on the underlying message. intelligent people, even children, see Pepe LePew and recognize that his overly aggressive smarminess is a turnoff to his love interest and get the message that people shouldn't act that way because it doesn't work. Low IQ liberals see it as art imitating life and totally miss the message, probably because they have their own creepy uncontrollable impulses.

If you cancel Pepe you cancel another example of what not to do, enlarging the void of fictional examples for people to relate to and learn from. Pepe should be retained and liberalism (and the stupid creeps that embrace it) should be canceled.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Artimus Pyle said:

WTF is even "rape culture"?
Gangster rap music, Baylor collegiate sports, and the NBA and NFL?
Old McDonald
first they came for pepe le pew, and I did not speak out because I wasn't a horny skunk
username checks out
backintexas2013
AG
So what this cartoon character does is the same things Biden and Cuomo do in real life but they aren't cancelled. Makes total sense.
Dr. Nefario
Rapier108 said:

Artimus Pyle said:

Whatever a "reasonable woman" thinks it is.

WTF is even "a reasonable woman"?
Evanhue
AG
Liberals are miserable people.
No Spin Ag
JFC, someone make the idiocy stop.
DimebagsGhost
AG
mazag08 said:

agdoc2001 said:

Imagine a world where they will cut an animated skunk from a movie for rape, but they were attempting to get Kobe Bryant.

So, what happened here is Kobe grew up watching Pepe lePew - so that is why he acted that way.... plus you know, he belongs to a particular group that has been deemed free to do as they please.
AGinHI
AG
What precisely constitutes "rape culture"?
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
45-70Ag
AG
Dr. Nefario said:

Rapier108 said:

Artimus Pyle said:

Whatever a "reasonable woman" thinks it is.

WTF is even "a reasonable woman"?
Brandamne
Space Jam 2 has been cancelled for me since the day they announced LeFRAUD James was in it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.